No announcement yet.

Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your’e hardly a cause for sympathy Fishy. I try to stay within the bounds of reason. You believe in a theory that belongs on the shelves beside the flat earth books.

No need to bang your head though. All you need to do is to give up on your Stephen Knight fixation and come to the conclusion that the rest of ripperology did 40 years ago. You’ll feel much better for it.
    Bounds of reason ?..... Hmmmmm i dont think so . You must mean a different knight, not the one that wrote the final solution . Indeed FINAL
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Good to see your on the right track , you just have your facts all round the wrong way . But hey if thats the way u want to interpret them fine go ahead . However many others know differently and ive already explained them to you . I have you on Chapman T.O.D and Eddowes being killed elsewhere. Enough said.
      The Chapman TOD was lost before you began when you ludicrously began to claim that you knew more about Forensic Science than all of the world's experts. Dream on Fishy. The Cadosch thread shows that the vast majority accept him as a reliable witness too. The science kills your childish arguments. But of course you still claim that Dr Phillips had magical powers......except when he stated categorically that Chapman was killed where she was found of course and at around 5.25

Knight is contemptible, laughable drivel and everyone apart from you knows it.

Eddowes was killed where she was found, like the rest of the victims of the solitary serial killer Jack the Ripper.

You cannot debate like an adult. You have been caught out in so many lies it’s become embarrassing. You duck questions, try to change the subject, answer different questions apart from the ones you were asked, make points and then refuse the opportunity to back them up. You claim I’ve said things and when I’ve proved that I haven’t you go on to make the same claims again. You claim things as fact that no one can possibly know. And you cling to a theory that no one else believes in as if it’s credible.

Not exactly a shining record is it.

If you put as much effort into debating logically and fairly as you do into avoiding debate and making things up you might get taken seriously.but you don’t....so you aren’t. I can’t recall you ever making a serious, well thought out post. Ever.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Bounds of reason ?..... Hmmmmm i dont think so . You must mean a different knight, not the one that wrote the final solution . Indeed FINAL
        That only you believe in. Don’t you get some kind of hint from that Fishy? That you might have a bit of a fixation on Knight? No one believes it. Its a very obviously made up story with more holes in it than your average string vest. Hundreds of people interested in the case and only you still taken in by Knight. Wake up Fishy. It was over 40 years ago.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post

Don't presume it to be 'the state'

Think of the political climate
          Think of the locations
          Indeed. The state is only one possible player - other groups and associations could well have their own motives - but not specifically talking about freemasons, though not to ignore them either.

Comment

• The Chapman TOD was lost before you began when you ludicrously began to claim that you knew more about Forensic Science than all of the world's experts. Dream on Fishy. The Cadosch thread shows that the vast majority accept him as a reliable witness too. The science kills your childish arguments. But of course you still claim that Dr Phillips had magical powers......except when he stated categorically that Chapman was killed where she was found of course and at around 5.25

Knight is contemptible, laughable drivel and everyone apart from you knows it.

Eddowes was killed where she was found, like the rest of the victims of the solitary serial killer Jack the Ripper.

You cannot debate like an adult. You have been caught out in so many lies it’s become embarrassing. You duck questions, try to change the subject, answer different questions apart from the ones you were asked, make points and then refuse the opportunity to back them up. You claim I’ve said things and when I’ve proved that I haven’t you go on to make the same claims again. You claim things as fact that no one can possibly know. And you cling to a theory that no one else believes in as if it’s credible.

Not exactly a shining record is it.

If you put as much effort into debating logically and fairly as you do into avoiding debate and making things up you might get taken seriously.but you don’t....so you aren’t. I can’t recall you ever making a serious, well thought out post. Ever.
            Seriously Jmenges , how can this attack be allowed , im now ludicrous and childish and now im called an embarrassing lair who cant make a serious post .... ever . talk about a vicious attack on ones integrity on a public forum just for sharing my opinion on the jack the ripper murders .

You need to put a stop to this , other posters have had the same treatment from this person for far too long now .
            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• [QUOTE]
              That only you believe in. Don’t you get some kind of hint from that Fishy? That you might have a bit of a fixation on Knight? No one believes it. Its a very obviously made up story with more holes in it than your average string vest. Hundreds of people interested in the case and only you still taken in by Knight. Wake up Fishy. It was over 40 years ago.
              So your speaking for the entire people who have ever read knights book are you now ? well thats so clever of you .

And you can obviously prove its all a made up story can you ? Hmmmm thats a ''NO'' right there

It began forty years ago and is still today a very strong and well accepted theory to the murders , I Suggest you research it again if your not sure , in case you missed something.

Comment

Seriously Jmenges , how can this attack be allowed , im now ludicrous and childish and now im called an embarrassing lair who cant make a serious post .... ever . talk about a vicious attack on ones integrity on a public forum just for sharing my opinion on the jack the ripper murders .

You need to put a stop to this , other posters have had the same treatment from this person for far too long now .
                And now your reduced to this Fishy

Just for once try simply debating the subject to hand. It’s neither vicious nor an attack Fishy. Your last two posts had no real content and didn’t add to the discussion. They were just digs at me. Try discussing the subject reasonably like everyone else.

You complain about me attacking your integrity? I can point any poster toward the post where you, on at least 4 occasions you claimed that I accepted that I believed that the ‘no’ that Cadosch heard was the beginning of the attack and that the noise was Annie falling against the fence giving us an unreasonable time gap. Three or four times I’ve explained to you that that isn’t what I believe happened and yet you went on to post the same untruth again. Three or four times! Is that honest posting Fishy? Or a lie? It’s a lie.

Or when you stated as a fact that Annie’s killer was on her right and so couldn’t have brushed against the fence. I pointed out that you couldn’t possibly know this then you denied saying it!

You complain about my accusation of childishness. Where do I start? When Forensic authorities, in standard text books on the subject, tell us that Rigor Mortis And Algor Mortis are unreliable methods (in black and white) you argue that because doctors occasionally get TOD’s correct then this shows that all of the authorities are wrong! How’s that for grown up opinions?

You also claim that because Cadosch was cautious about the ‘no’ but confident about the noise then we should consider him unreliable and dismiss his hearing the noise. How’s that for ‘logic.’

I can back up everything I say Fishy. I’ve pretty much been trolled by you and The Baron for months but I’m now attempting not to react and get on with posting (as evidenced by my Cadosch thread/poll) but you can’t resist having a dig. I try to discuss the case calmly and logically but, unfortunately, you for some reason take any disagreement with Knight as. Some kind of personal slur.

Im tired of these arguments Fishy. Why the hell cant you discuss the case. Defend your theory with reason. Answer and ask questions. Stop twisting and dodging. I’m willing to stop the pointless arguing so why do you insist on continuing it?
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• [QUOTE=FISHY1118;n724742]

So your speaking for the entire people who have ever read knights book are you now ? well thats so clever of you .

And you can obviously prove its all a made up story can you ? Hmmmm thats a ''NO'' right there

It began forty years ago and is still today a very strong and well accepted theory to the murders , I Suggest you research it again if your not sure , in case you missed something.
                  Again Fishy you react as if I’m attacking the honour of a close relative. Why???

All that I’m saying, and I really don’t see how you can dispute this very obvious point, is that the vast majority of ripperologists dismiss Knight’s theory because of the research that has been done by Simon and others. When we see the massive howlers it’s hardly surprising that this is the case. I’m unaware of anyone that takes the theory seriously apart from you? Even Melvyn Fairclough has disowned it. You are of course entitled to believe what you want Fishy but it’s hardly honest to deny that you are in a vanishingly small minority.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• . Seriously Jmenges , how can this attack be allowed
                    Finally Fishy, this is seriously ironic from a man that called me a moron recently.

Lets just try and ignore each other? Why don’t you put me on ‘ignore?’
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Well, for starters you didn’t report the post.
                      If you’d like to bring something to my attention- that’s the way to do it.
                      I can’t follow you two around 24/7

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Indeed. The state is only one possible player - other groups and associations could well have their own motives - but not specifically talking about freemasons, though not to ignore them either.
                        The problem for me though Eten is that no one is being specific. No one will say what they believe happened or why or who they believe was involved. In the absence of anything approaching solid all that we’re doing is finding coincidences.

I prefer to look at likelihood’s. A case in point is whether the killer had time to do what he did? I’ve no doubt that it would have been tight but there’s no conclusive evidence that he couldn’t have done it. In a very good post elsewhere Jeff Hamm illustrated how there could have been more time available (as we all know about the pitfalls of timings) and so, for me, I ask what’s more likely - some form of conspiracy or that the killer had a couple of minutes more than was actually stated? It’s the latter for me every time unless something more concrete is put forward. It’s difficult to debate a theory when we don’t actually know what that theory involves. So I’m in the dark as to what this conspiracy involved or who was involved or why it occurred.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Just ignore my posts Fishy. I could have reported you when you called me a moron but I didn’t.

Dont take it so personally if I criticise Knight. Rebut my criticisms with facts not hysteria.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Or when you stated as a fact that Annie’s killer was on her right and so couldn’t have brushed against the fence. I pointed out that you couldn’t possibly know this then you denied saying it!
                            What i said was that the killer was on her right when he cut her throat, which means he could not have hit the fence while doing that , you know why he wasn't on her left when he cut her throat now dont you ? YES OF COURSE YOU DO.

Comment

• again fishy you react as if i’m attacking the honour of a close relative. Why???

All that i’m saying, and i really don’t see how you can dispute this very obvious point, is that the vast majority of ripperologists dismiss knight’s theory because of the research that has been done by simon and others. When we see the massive howlers it’s hardly surprising that this is the case. I’m unaware of anyone that takes the theory seriously apart from you? Even melvyn fairclough has disowned it. You are of course entitled to believe what you want fishy but it’s hardly honest to deny that you are in a vanishingly small minority.
                              and again ive already discussed both simons theory and melvyns book with you but you refuse to listen , your problem .

Comment

• Why is it that seemingly every single thread lately has turned into a vicious argument about whether the victims were killed elsewhere then dumped and Stephen f-ing Knight???

Without passing judgment on the body dump theory or ‘The Final Solution’ I would like to remind you all that Casebook.org is one of the main public faces of Ripperology. For better or worse. Lately, due to the fact that seemingly every single thread spirals downwards into infighting like we see above- It’s for the worse, fellas. When the public reads in some glossy glamour magazine that an author believes Ripperologists are all obsessive, immature lunatics and they come here to see for themselves-they won’t be disappointed.

I wish that we could keep the level of debate on these message boards civil. Professional, even. Knowing that your words posted on this public forum are representing all of us in the field of Ripperology...Don’t make us all look like whack jobs.
                                I’ve about had enough of it. I feel a purge coming on.

JM

Comment

Working...
                                X