Motives for Druitt and Kosminski?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips

Hello Rivkah. Thanks. The Scots people often do not tip at all.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• tight

Hi Lynn

Yes there was the young Aberdonian who reached the age of 13 before he realised what his grey piggy bank on the wall actually was...

All the best

Dave

Comment

• in for a penny, in for a pound

Hello Dave. Thanks. Take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post
          I have an ancestor who came to the US during the civil war and accidentally joined the army .... He fought for the North, deserted during a battle and was presumed dead, was captured by the South, fought for them, deserted during another battle and was again presumed dead, and died in Ohio 30 years later. So he has three graves. I feel like we should tell someone that he's not actually in two of those graves, but I don't know who to tell.
          Nah. Don't worry. Helps make up for all the Civil War dead who have no grave.

(Although, technically, they probably aren't graves, just headstones, aka, "memorials," unless somebody misidentified a mangled body, or just a leg, or something as him, and that got buried. I'd still let it go. The more of that war that stays buried, the better.)

Comment

Working...
          X