Faecal matter on apron piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Don,

Do understand. I dont care two figs for your criticism either. .

It is pointless discussing further with you. Personal put downs in reply result in not bothering to discuss the thread issues further with you . Its a waste of time and off topic.

Have a nice afternoon/evening.

Best wishes

Phil
    Last edited by Phil Carter; 07-09-2012, 07:40 PM.
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Crossed

Originally posted by Monty View Post
      Yes Colin, that's why I corrected it.

Monty
      Sorry, Monty. Your correction and my post went on at the same time.
      Usually isn't always.
      That's fair comment. Perhaps, too, Watkins was one of the officers said to have been issued with galoshes?

Regards, Bridewell.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        Hi Supe,

Just to level the playing field, a growing number of researchers with whom I am having correspondence are not echoing your sentiments.

Regards,

Simon
        Hello Simon,

Thank you. Appreciated.

Best wishes

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
          Hello Rob,

Yes, I was in Mitre Square last week. Met a fine Ripperologist afterwards too. Passed on a snippet of gained info to him too that may turn out to be of help to all with luck.
          Neil didn't tell me he met you last week.

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
          The London Hospital Museum reference I do not understand. Do please enlighten the community as to why I should have been there?

If this is 'simple' then no doubt you will have answers to all the anomelies to give us?

Best wishes

Phil
          It's where the original Foster drawings of Mitre Square are. Also the photograph of the Lusk letter is there. Iw ould have thought with your interest in Mitre Square and specifically Fosters drawings, you would have taken half hour out of your day to see it. If you were that serious about the Whitechapel Murders you would have made the effort.

Rob

Comment

Hi Supe,

Just to level the playing field, a growing number of researchers with whom I am having correspondence are not echoing your sentiments.

Regards,

Simon
            It's a sad day for Ripperology when i hear statements like that.

Hi Rob,

"The fact is Jack was there unless your suggesting Catherine Eddowes committed suicide."

Now you're just stamping your foot.

Regards,

Simon
            No, just waiting for you to make your point.

Rob

Comment

No worries Colin,

I don't think City did have those boots, Met had them didn't they?

I think Morris was trying to get across that he often heard Watkins pass. However he wasn't specific as to when nor where he was when he did hear.

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                No idea Phil, I cannot recall just now.

I can recall that Halse was deep in the bowels of Kearley & Tonge up until moments before Watkins arrived. He opened the door slightly and started sweeping the stairs. So any sound would not have been that strong to him. And if he did hear it, the square is a public thoroughfare, would he have paid a mass amount of attention when he had chores to do?

Monty

PS Of course I mean Morris. Long day.
                Hello Monty,

Again thank you. If I remember correctly the door was opened at 1.43? Two mins before Watkins arriived, no?

Best wishes

Phil
                Last edited by Phil Carter; 07-09-2012, 07:52 PM.
                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Rob,

As my time was limited on my visit to London, the visit to Mitre Square, the school next door and a hurried meeting afterwards necessitated limitations.
                  It was a most rewarding day.

Best wishes

Phil

PS. No, it wasn't Neil
                  Last edited by Phil Carter; 07-09-2012, 08:00 PM.
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Rob,

Sad indeed.

As an old hand, I am pleased to report that there are some very bright new kids on the block.

Regards,

Simon
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

But let me asK you, do they mention what you would consider to be an extensive amount of staining, fully consistent with a women mutilated to the extent of Eddowes? I'll ask you because phil is apparently suffering from PCS.
                      Hi Ally

The famous black straw bonnet "no blood on front, but the back was lying in a pool of blood, which had run from the neck"

Black Cloth Jacket "no blood on front outside, large quantity of Blood inside and outside back, outside back very dirty with Blood & dirt"

Chintz Skirt "Edges slightly bloodstained, also Blood on bottom, back and front of skirt"

Brown Linsey Dress Bodice ""blood inside & outside back of neck & shoulders"

Grey Stuff Petticoat "Edges blood stained, blood stains on front at bottom of Petticoat"

Very Old Green Alpaca Skirt "blood stained inside, front under cut"

Very Old Ragged Blue Skirt "blood stained inside & outside back & front"

White Calico Chemise "very much blood stained all over, apparently torn thus in middle of front"

Mans White Vest "very much Blood stained at back, Blood & other stains on front"

Pair of Mens Lace up boots "six blood marks on right boot"

large White Handkerchief "bloodstained"

Blue Stripe Bed ticking pocket "Blood stained"

Not to mention the pools of blood around the head, neck & shoulders witnessed by Inspector Collard. Interestingly Doctor Brown states that there were no marks below the middle of the body, but goes on to mention "several buttons were found in the clotted blood after the body was removed" - presumably referring to blood under the lower part of the body...He also, in contradiction of the official inventory, states that "there was no blood on the front of the clothes", "no traces of recent connection", "When the body arrived at Golden Lane some of the blood was dispersed through the removal of the body to the mortuary"

So it would appear, yes a fair amount of staining and blood around...whether that's "fully consistent" or not with the degree of mutilation, I don't think I'm qualified to make a firm judgement, but my amateur guess would be yes...I suspect a lot of blood lodged in the abdominal cavity and it was this, disturbed, which dispersed on the journey to the mortuary.

Incidentally the White Vest is described as having "Blood & other stains on front" - given no traces of recent connection do you reckon these other stains might just be....no!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave,

What happened to the apron?

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Hi Dave,

What happened to the apron?

Regards,

Simon
                          It didn't exist.

And I'm on a beach in Malibu with Trevor Marriott massaging my feet and pouring me cocktails.

Isn't that right Sweetie?

Trevor says Hi x

Monty
                          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Hi Simon

Well so far as I'm aware, half accompanied the body to the mortuary, whilst the other half flitted to Goulston Street!

Interesting though in such an otherwise detailed inventory...

Dave

Comment

Hi Monty,

Malibu?

You're just up the road from me.

Feel free to pop in for a cup of tea and a McVities Hobnob.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Hi Dave,

Odd that Inspector Collard should have overlooked such a pivotal piece of evidence.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Working...
                                X