Why do you think Jack stopped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.
    Quite possibly he had become known to the police, if only.. just a unsuspecting interview, either that, or he had finished his gruesome work after killing Kelly, for those who find a motive, the real reason for these murders.
    The latter is a intriguing possibility .
    Regards Richard.

Comment

It's interesting to note that, while police officials voiced conflicting opinions as to the Ripper identity, most of them agreed that Mary was the last victim, and more importantly gave the same explanation for it.
      The way they expressed it makes us smile (see Mac memo), and was indeed based on outdated medical theories, but there could be some truth in it. Nowadays, some may say the killer reached the end of his "emotional rope" in Miller's Court - like Kemper after he murdered his mother.

Comment

he didn't stop right away, he downgraded first and then stopped

why?..... because as GH or the bloke he saw, he was either too well known to the police, or seen too well by GH, far too well, and can easily be Identified later on, thus in both instances JTR is screwed.... FACT.

OR.....MJK is the last of 5 sacrafices needed, nothing more is required after this, this is born out by the fact that her heart was taken away.

you can easily argue in court that you weren't seen well enough and all of the suspect descriptions bear evidence of this, but not LA DE DA, he was stared at full face for quite some time, there are no ifs and buts here, JTR was seen too well to defend himself easily, he would be seriously mauled in court by the prosecution, simply because GH would definitely recognise him; even years later!
        Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-09-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

serial killers never stop.....no, but they do die or switch M.O, or move on and kill elsewhere.... the most likely scenario is that JTR either died before he was about to start killing again, or he switched M.O

he stopped totally and lived to old age ?...... extremely unlikely, because for a savage mutilator he's too screwed up inside, he's too extreme to stop.

this is not a hit man style drive by shootist, whose a serial killer, yet also a take it or leave it type of killer, JTR is obsessive, compulsive, semi- insane, he's like Bundy, Sutcliffe, Fred West etc, they're born to kill
          Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-09-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

mission accomplished.

Hi everyone, I mentioned on post 33 that Jack could of stopped because he accompilshed his mission, but what was his mission ?

1) Was his mission to murder all this poor women,(and was paid for it)

2) Was his mission a religious sort and he accomplished it.

3) Was his mission revenge on this type of women (it's obvious he attacked prostitutes, at least in my eye's) and his revenge was fulfilled.

4) Was it a mission ordered by someone to fulfill a ritual of some kind and was fulfilled.

5) Or simply he died on his mission.

It's just as differcult to answer why he stopped, as if to why he started, all the best, agur.

niko

Comment

Mission

Hi Niko
              Im not so sure he was on a mission other than to satisfy his own personal blood lust. I believe that he chose prostitutes because they were the easiest targets. I think he would have chose nurses or bartenders or whoever if they were easier to get to. I also think he chose them because its the nature of their trade to be discrete. Prostitues would prefer to practice their work away from others. Therefore there would most likely be less witnesses. I think JtR was an absolute monster who's main goal was to kill and mutilate any woman he could. It just so happens prostitutes were the easiest. I can fully understand why they were called unfortunates now.

Comment

choosing prostitutes is because they're the easiest targets for anyone

1.... collecting organs
                2.....hating women
                3.....occult

the killer does not seem to hate women, that much, because he's too quiet and not nearly brutal enough, there are no signs of Sadism BEFORE DEATH.... but then again, he's out on the street so he definitely cant beat them up first

but, we dont know what he said to them instead, he might have been nice to them at first and then started to turn nasty in conversation just before killing them, this might have been enough to satisfy his hatred.

he looked as if he was being friendly towards A.Chapman and Eddowes, but he might have turned nasty in the last 10 seconds or so.

the trouble is these two suspects dont really match...... ha ha !

Comment

Originally posted by RedBundy13 View Post
                  Hi Niko
                  Im not so sure he was on a mission other than to satisfy his own personal blood lust. I believe that he chose prostitutes because they were the easiest targets. I think he would have chose nurses or bartenders or whoever if they were easier to get to. I also think he chose them because its the nature of their trade to be discrete. Prostitues would prefer to practice their work away from others. Therefore there would most likely be less witnesses. I think JtR was an absolute monster who's main goal was to kill and mutilate any woman he could. It just so happens prostitutes were the easiest. I can fully understand why they were called unfortunates now.
                  no he's definitely not an absolute monster, take care here, because this is far more like Vlad Drakulya, or Gilles de Rais, these were far worst than JTR

Vlad Drakulya is the worst though, it's almost unbelievable what he did, that is pure sadism for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                    choosing prostitutes is because they're the easiest targets for anyone

1.... collecting organs
                    2.....hating women
                    3.....occult
                    4....hating sex

Prostitutes, "sex workers", are reduced on their job in everybody's mind - aren't they?

I agree that Jack was not an 'absolute monster'. It is also possible he was quite desperate about what he was. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                      Vlad Drakulya is the worst though, it's almost unbelievable what he did, that is pure sadism for sure.
                      I'm a Hammer fan too.

Comment

monster

Reply to Malcom and K-453,
                        When I wrote JtR was a monster I didn't mean it in a sense that he was this horrible, hideous creature that lurks in the shaddows and only comes out at night, down dark alleys where a lone prostitute wanders on accident. Only then does he spring on her with his six inch claws and yellow teeth. No, I 100% believe that in all outwards appearances he was most likely a handsome, and even kind man. Otherwise how else would he still have been able to procure those women at a time and area that was committed totaly to finding him. They, of course, were looking for the other "monster", an escaped mental patient or convict, that had blood dripping from his mouth. They never dreamed that he could be charming (when he wanted to), or that he could have even been good looking. I call him a monster for his actions, the murder and horrid mutilations of women.
                        Has that much time passed that we see Jack the Ripper as a romantic figure? That he was forced into the situation by his social circumstances? Stealing womens sex organs? Huh, it don't get more monstrous in my book. Lets call him what he is, a SERIAL KILLER.

Comment

He wasn't a monster but a plasterer, which is worse.

Comment

there once existed a cruel terrible Person called Vlad Drakulya, or the son of the dragon, he lived from 1432 to 1476.....also known as Vlad Tepes.

he was eventually killed in battle against the Turks and his Severed head was stuck on a spike on the gates of Constantinople, proof to the world that the ``son of Satan`` was finally dead....... good stuff

after this i researched Sweeney Todd, i had my own website, but i couldn't find anything concrete on him, so he's definitely fictional, but it's very interesting.. then after this i joined IVOR'S JTR Forum i'm interested in mysteries more than anything
                            Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-11-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Malcolm X;203284].
                              there once existed a cruel terrible Person called Vlad Drakulya, or the son of the dragon, he lived from 1432 to 1476.....also known as Vlad Tepes.

he was eventually killed in battle against the Turks and his Severed head was stuck on a spike on the gates of Constantinople, proof to the world that the ``son of Satan`` was finally dead....... good stuff

Wasn't he also called Vlad the Impaler? Because he would impale his enemys on thick, sharpend spears. Then eat his dinner out amongst his victims...

Comment

At the end of the day, the most likely reason why he stopped is that he didn't feel like carrying on.

Comment

Working...
                                X