Serial Killers, A pattern???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread topic

Hello Corey. Since this is your thread, and since such discussion seems off topic, it would be best NOT to answer here. I have no desire to disrupt any other poster's thread.

If, however, you seek answers to some questions, please feel free to PM me.

The best.
    LC

Comment

• Lynn,

It is my thread. I have let this conversation carry on on this thread. Please do answer on here.

If I wanted private answers I could have asked in PM.

However if you want to Pm the answers just tell me. But if not, I would prefer you put them on this thread.

Thanks Lynn.
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• yes/no

Hello Corey. The last time you said that, you got part way through then decided it was off topic. There is no reason for me to waste your time and mine and go off thread topic again.

If you choose to PM me, I shall be happy to reply--given time constraints. But please keep it simple, one question at a time. An old man distracts easily.

I now return your thread lest I be accused of hijacking.

The best.
        LC

Comment

• Lynn,

thats the past. Honestly, answer here. Mike,Joel,David,and the rest are still conversing about the fenian idea. Im ok if you dont want to answer them on here. I am sure Phil or Mike could. I am going to go eat, but if none of them have replied(including you)I will PM you.

Thanks Lynn.
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by corey123 View Post
            Guys, Mike,Lynn,Phil,Joel.The Fenian gang. Just kidding.

Anyways, I would like my questions answered when you have the time.

Thanks
            like i said previously, i dont think it had anything to do with the fenians.
            if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
              Hello Corey. Since this is your thread, and since such discussion seems off topic, it would be best NOT to answer here. I have no desire to disrupt any other poster's thread.

LC
              What about making it this way:

"Fenian serial killers: a pattern ?"

Amitiés,
              David

Comment

• David,

That would work wouldnt it.

Well Joel,

Lynn,Phil, and Mike all think so.
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

David,

That would work wouldnt it.

Well Joel,

Lynn,Phil, and Mike all think so.

Hello Corey,

I do not think the Fenians had something to do with every killing. I think it is possible that they are in some way connected to a couple of them however.
                  If is important at this point to remember that, as has been stated before, it's an idea in motion. Nothing is definitive, and nothing in the Fenian idea, in response to your comment above, has been shown to have a definitive pattern.

The point with all of this is perhaps that the disparate facts DO have a connection outside what we already are aware of. The pieces are in place, putting them together however is another matter. Whatever we think, at some point believe, I can, speaking for myself, easily change my view. I too look for the fact that would seal the Fenian suggestion. Perhaps it will turn up. Perhaps it will not.
                  I DO however believe that the entire issue could be answered if the SD Files on Fenian activity were made available for public scrutiny. Then we will know one way or the other.
                  And should those documents and files reveal nothing? Then so be it. We could cross that idea off the list of possibilities. And that would certainly be a good thing.

I believe in as much the method of narrowing down whilst looking outside the box, as from outside the box expansion of possibilities too. After all, it can't hurt either way can it?

best wishes

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                  Accountability? ....

Comment

• Phil,

I know what you guys think.

I have been reminding myself to keep an open mind towards the idea that Fenains at least killed two of them. However I still stick by the fact that it was a serial killer.

If the SD files became open, no matter the outcome, I would rejoice. I want justic for those women, whether it was a serial killer or not.

Your idea is really interesting I must admitt. I have been even doing some work debunking Fenians so I could learn more about them.

When you guys are finished with the idea, please let me know. And to all of you, Lynn, Mike, Joel, and you Phil, feel free to comment any new findings on this thread.

yours truly
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Phil,

I know what you guys think.

I have been reminding myself to keep an open mind towards the idea that Fenains at least killed two of them. However I still stick by the fact that it was a serial killer.

If the SD files became open, no matter the outcome, I would rejoice. I want justic for those women, whether it was a serial killer or not.

Your idea is really interesting I must admitt. I have been even doing some work debunking Fenians so I could learn more about them.

When you guys are finished with the idea, please let me know. And to all of you, Lynn, Mike, Joel, and you Phil, feel free to comment any new findings on this thread.

yours truly
                      Corey,

Thank you for your reply.

It could very well be that a serial killer IS responsible. This I have never denied as we have spoken of before. And should that be so, we are both in agreement..we have the "........................." that did it. Nothing would please me more.

The only certain thing re Irish is the extraordinary amount of Irish connections throughout this series of murders. That is something that is, from my point of view, thought provoking.
                      best wishes

Phil
                      Last edited by Phil Carter; 01-09-2010, 09:38 PM.
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• Phil,

Of coarse there we are in agreement. I have noticed the Irish connections in the case. However this could all be coincidental.

I have recently found something ALL ripperologists have in commen. We all suffer from CRS(cronic "ripper" syndrom) a term coined by Albert Johnson.

Yours truly
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Of coarse there we are in agreement. I have noticed the Irish connections in the case. However this could all be coincidental.
                          Indeed. There were thousands of Irish, and many more Nth-generation Irish, living in the East End (and all over London) at the time. Finding Irish connections in Whitechapel is almost as difficult as finding Cantonese connections in Chinatown.
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Sam,

you know I'm a fan of your puns.
                            When it comes to Asian metaphor, I confess I didn't expect you at such a level.

You must be waiting for the Si-Fan card.

Amitiés,
                            David

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                              Indeed. There were thousands of Irish, and many more Nth-generation Irish, living in the East End (and all over London) at the time. Finding Irish connections in Whitechapel is almost as difficult as finding Cantonese connections in Chinatown.
                              Gareth,

I am SO glad the only Norwegian connection is Fogelma... or Fuglemas, as the correct (Norwegian) spelling should be.... now there's a thing, new title for new book.. Jack The Ripper,from Viking Hell.

Now I know why the pub "The Horn of Plenty" is so ensconced in the case.

best wishes

Phil
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• Hello Sam!

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                The best way to confirm this is by seeking the needle in a haystack of LVP Mary Kellies!

All the best
                                Jukka
                                "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Working...
                                X