Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
    Your last post and this are a force to be reckoned with.

If an assault like what happened to Emma Smith and especially Martha Tabram, happened today, the #1 goal would be to stop them before they do it again, because this type of offense and offender generally repeat.

So the question to put to the doubters here would be...

Where did Smith's offender repeat again?

Where did Tabram's offender repeat again?

Do they also need the coincidence that neither was caught reoffending or didn't re-offend?

JtR answers all those questions. The most parsimonious answer also.
    Tabram's murderer may have offended again on the 8th September. No, not Chapman,

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
      Tabram's murderer may have offended again on the 8th September. No, not Chapman,
      Press seem ahead of you on this one.

HORROR UPON HORROR.
      WHITECHAPEL IS PANIC-STRICKEN AT ANOTHER FIENDISH CRIME.
      A FOURTH VICTIM OF THE MANIAC.

A Woman is Found Murdered Under Circumstances Exceeding in Brutality the Three Other Whitechapel Crimes.

Even the press linked them up.

Guess who the four are.
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
        I'm not totally convinced that Smith was attacked by a gang, and Dew must have rejected this part of her evidence by implication.

An example of post mortem serial killers who worked in pairs: Rose and Fred West.
        The wests are classic example of torture rape serial killers, like the others i mentioned. The post mortem aspect is all MO, in dismemembering in ease of disposal, hiding bodies.
        Last edited by Abby Normal; 10-26-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          The wests are classic example of torture rape serial killers. The post mortem aspect is all MO, in dismemembering in ease of disposal, hiding bodies.
          Correct.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Ah, yes, the press. Renowned for their uncanny ability to get things right and famous for never sensationalising anything.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Press seem ahead of you on this one.

HORROR UPON HORROR.
              WHITECHAPEL IS PANIC-STRICKEN AT ANOTHER FIENDISH CRIME.
              A FOURTH VICTIM OF THE MANIAC.

A Woman is Found Murdered Under Circumstances Exceeding in Brutality the Three Other Whitechapel Crimes.

Guess who the four are.
              Even the press! The last people in the world who would want to create a sensation based on wishful thinking.

The attack I'm talking about took place in broad daylight and the culprit was apprehended. But if it had taken place at night, and the culprit hadn't been caught, what do you think the press would have said the next day?

Comment

Even the press! The last people in the world who would want to create a sensation based on wishful thinking.

The attack I'm talking about took place in broad daylight and the culprit was apprehended. But if it had taken place at night, and the culprit hadn't been caught, what do you think the press would have said the next day?
                So many suppositions here. There could have been exculpatory evidence (as his arrest is) meaning no connection for example. The four the press connected here are the result of a series of lust murders. Sexual homicides.

Comment

So many suppositions here. There could have been exculpatory evidence (as his arrest is) meaning no connection for example. The four the press connected here are the result of a series of lust murders. Sexual homicides.
                  His arrest was exculpatory evidence? So the Ripper could never have been caught?

Comment

His arrest was exculpatory evidence? So the Ripper could never have been caught?
                    I'll try and say it another way then. You have a lot of suppositions. There could be evidence that demonstrates the crimes were not connected.

Comment

I'll try and say it another way then. You have a lot of suppositions. There could be evidence that demonstrates the crimes were not connected.
                      You specifically mentioned his arrest as being exculpatory evidence. Can you explain that?

Comment

• Why? The burden is on you to demonstrate your claim, not I. I'm suggesting exculpatory evidence could exist. That's because your making a lot of suppositions.

Comment

Why? The burden is on you to demonstrate your claim, not I. I'm suggesting exculpatory evidence could exist. That's because your making a lot of suppositions.
                          With the same amount of effort you put into this 'ya boo sucks' response you could have explained why the fact of someone being arrested for a similar attack to that of Tabram would exonerate him from the Tabram attack. The concept is way over my head. Please enlighten me, and I'm sure many others who are looking in. Or is it a question you'd prefer not to answer?

Comment

With the same amount of effort you put into this 'ya boo sucks' response you could have explained why the fact of someone being arrested for a similar attack to that of Tabram would exonerate him from the Tabram attack. The concept is way over my head. Please enlighten me, and I'm sure many others who are looking in. Or is it a question you'd prefer not to answer?
                            It's not going to happen because the burden is on you not I. Do you have anything to prove here?

Comment

It's not going to happen because the burden is on you not I. Do you have anything to prove here?
                              Oh, dear. You do take yourself rather seriously.

I think by highlighting the absurdity of the first point of your opening post on the other thread, I have proved all I needed to. Emma Smith's killer was covered in blood you tell us. And everything else follows on from that?

Comment

Oh, dear. You do take yourself rather seriously.

I think by highlighting the absurdity of the first point of your opening post on the other thread, I have proved all I needed to. Emma Smith's killer was covered in blood you tell us. And everything else follows on from that?
                                You did nothing of the sort. You still haven't even got a criteria together for separating out "spur-of-the-moment" gang/client sex assaults (x2) on women's vaginas with a lust murder, so who are you kidding? You would do well to start there.

You have no historical reference pointing out that these types of sex assaults on women's vaginas were common and you have news sources at the time highlighting that it was horrifically unique even for Whitechapel plus investigators on the case of Smith, including Dew, who have serious concerns over her story for obvious reasons outlined by Jon G which have left you baffled. You have completely avoided that like you do your criteria of hot air for the separation of these crimes out.

Here they are:
                                Forum for discussion about how Jack could have done it, why Jack might have done it and the psychological factors that are involved in serial killers. Also the forum for profiling discussions.

You are selling convenient coincidences and the only people who are buying that are multiple coincidence believers and we all know how it looks when they are trying to explain everything away as a coincidence. That's the path to eventually rejecting JtR even existed at all. Now there is the absurdity of all that in its full manifestation. They use your same arguments. They just don't cherry pick them like yourself and they apply them globally. JtR is all one big coincidence... and newspaper hysteria.

If I took myself very seriously I would be making comments like "Please enlighten me, and I'm sure many others who are looking in."... but I don't. You do though.

I don't think there are many others at all. I don't see this more than an exercise in discussing points of this case I want to talk about. That's it. Probably a dozen or less people interested in this thread let alone this part of it.

Burden of proof is on still on you, as well as the ton of great points JonH did on you.
                                Last edited by Batman; 10-26-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X