Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
    Whose vagina area was ignored? If you mean Tabram, then I am done here discussing this with you. Obviously, you are reading a different case than the Whitechapel murders.
    Again you twist things. I said virtually ignored. 1 possible wound to that area compared to 38 elsewhere.

But please don't let your deliberate misunderstanding of my point stop you from abandoning the 'debate' - my head will be eternally grateful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
      Again you twist things. I said virtually ignored. 1 possible wound to that area compared to 38 elsewhere.

But please don't let your deliberate misunderstanding of my point stop you from abandoning the 'debate' - my head will be eternally grateful.
      I see Gareth's already made these points for me.

Thank you, sir.👍

Comment

No one is forcing you to read or reply to this thread I started.

"1 possible' wound" is obviously disregarding Swanson's input on this that she was wounded in the vagina area.

No one has not addressed the stab wounds (which led to her death). Strawman.

Obviously, part of her sexual organs were also attacked there, the breasts, which were exposed because JtR had ripped them off when she unconscious in your 'spur-of-moment' attack with no knife penetrating any item of clothing.

You are both just conjuring up your own criteria for what is manslaughter, homicides and sexual homicides which is why you are all over the place and can't get away from the fact (which you have ignored with Sam for several pages) that we can apply your claims to the C5 also.
        Last edited by Batman; 10-26-2018, 05:40 AM.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
          Still could apply to being stabbed !
          Not in my world, Trevor, as the sources I provided show.

But, and this is relevant to today`s discussion. Despite all the superficial newspaper reports referring to it as a wound in the abdomen, in actual fact the weapon was inserted into the vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
            Not in my world, Trevor, as the sources I provided show.

But, and this is relevant to today`s discussion. Despite all the superficial newspaper reports referring to it as a wound in the abdomen, in actual fact the weapon was inserted into the vagina.
            John

You cant conclusively prove that, its just your own interpretation.

Comment

Hi Trevor

Sheffield Evening Telegraph 27th Feb 1895:
              Again, from The Worship Street Police Court:
              Alice Graham: I did not see the knife but felt it inside me
              Which, of course, is very similar to the Austin Case of 1901.

Comment

Which, of course, is very similar to the Austin Case of 1901.
                Yes, and definitely the same person responsible for them all

Comment

Yes, and definitely the same person responsible for them all
                  Must be...

Oh, hang on, I've just realised I have my own theory about the Austin murder - and it wasn't a lust murder, it was motivated by revenge.

Comment

• Hats off to Gary and Gareth for their saint-like patience

Was Emma Smith a Ripper victim - no of course not because she was attacked by a group of people and there’s no evidence that she lied and no reason to believe that she would have done so - end of debate
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                      Whose vagina area was ignored?
                      The fewest websites offer the option to write a sentence like that...

Comment

• I too struggle to find a link between the attack on Emma Smith and the JtR murders. My understanding is that gang culture was a real problem at that time (as it unfortunately appears to be again) and that so called High Rip gangs were the most likely culprits. For it to be otherwise, we would need to explain
                        1. why the victim would lie about her attackers.
                        2. why she was left alive after the attack.
                        3. why no knives were involved in the attack (which I believe would be the minimum required to even consider an attack/murder being committed by JtR).
                        4. why she was so brutally beaten (as opposed to being stabbed/sliced).
                        5. why she was robbed of her money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                            I wish he'd be more precise. Which 'vagina area' is he talking about? East Vagina or West Vagina?

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post
                              I too struggle to find a link between the attack on Emma Smith and the JtR murders. My understanding is that gang culture was a real problem at that time (as it unfortunately appears to be again) and that so called High Rip gangs were the most likely culprits. For it to be otherwise, we would need to explain
                              1. why the victim would lie about her attackers.
                              2. why she was left alive after the attack.
                              3. why no knives were involved in the attack (which I believe would be the minimum required to even consider an attack/murder being committed by JtR).
                              4. why she was so brutally beaten (as opposed to being stabbed/sliced).
                              5. why she was robbed of her money.
                              Good points, etenguy.

The money one is the one that bothers me least. I've often thought that she might have had none in the first place and claimed to have been robbed for fear of being turned away from her lodgings.

Comment

• Emma Smith was seen by Margaret Hayes. She was at the intersection of Farrance Street and Burdett Road. This is basically the Limehouse area on the western side of the East India Dock Rd on it. She was seen talking with a man dressed in dark clothes with a white neckerchief round his neck. They were 3.2km/2.7 miles away from Whitechapel. They were soliciting in the Docklands area.
                                Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Working...
                                X