This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
    Rocky, I think the idea that Elizabeth Jackson may have been killed in Battersea Park came from the newspapers when a portion of her trunk was found in the park. It was also reported that a 'nameless indignity' had been performed on her body that the press claimed was kept quite from the public, and that they thought it suggested a link to JTR.
    Hi
    I have replied in detail to your post of JTR, however it is also important to mention the anal cloth plug purportedly found in the anus of Jackson, something that was not seen in any of the other torsos. Would you care to comment on what that would have been placed there for and by whom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
      K

He started it.
      Post 1285:

"The geographical distribution of the murder victims certainly IS an issue, and big one. To airily say it's a "non-issue" just shows the degree to which confirmation-bias has clouded your judgment."

If we move further back, you call my take on things "whacky".

So no, "he" did not start it at all. "He" only ansered in the same vein when YOU once again tried the "you-are-biased-and-therefore-wrong"-angle.

It is of course also totally kindergarten to pont a finger and yell "It was he who started it!", but thatīs another matter.

I think you need to learn to live with how people will have their own takes on things, and that this is completely legitimate. I donīt give a ratīs behind if ou think you are in your right to pass judgment on me and decide that my thinking on the case would somehow be inferior to yours. It was always like that, and it was always the reason for having boards to discuss the case.

The problem only arises when somebody canīt stomach it.

Comment

Missed this false accusation first time round. I am not a liar, and I did not lie about Dahmer. If Fisherman thought that I said Dahmer definitely removed the flesh in flaps, I didn't.
        Ah! So you simply said that Dahmer removed the abdominal wall from his victim, but not necessarily in flaps? Is that it?

If so, no, you did not lie about it. And I apologize for suggesting it.

Then again, how do we know that your example has any bearing at all on the discussion?

Plus, of course, I have already asked the only important question: Why would TWO Dahmers who BOTH cut away abdomens in flaps surface simultaneously in late victorian London? Just how likely is that?

The truth of the matter is that it COULD have happened. But the odds are mindblowingly stacked against the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
          Hi
          I have replied in detail to your post of JTR, however it is also important to mention the anal cloth plug purportedly found in the anus of Jackson, something that was not seen in any of the other torsos. Would you care to comment on what that would have been placed there for and by whom?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          You mean the piece of linen found rolled up in a certain portion of the pelvis that I first mentioned during my research and 2008 Casebookdissertation?

Yes, this type of thing was used by legitimate abortionists and and copied by criminal ones after administering of abortifacients. It was also used as a relief from the pressure of piles, a common problem in later pregnancy and to stop a person opening their bowels during labour or to administer an enema. AP Wolf also mentioned it's use among prostitutes to deter clients from a certain practice that I'm sure I don't have to spell out here, Trevor.

Comment

Ptolemaic epicycles, Gary. What's the most pragmatic explanation?
            Yes, perhaps he carried the body parts in the saddlebag of his epicycle.

Comment

You mean the piece of linen found rolled up in a certain portion of the pelvis that I first mentioned during my research and 2008 Casebookdissertation?

Yes, this type of thing was used by legitimate abortionists and and copied by criminal ones after administering of abortifacients. It was also used as a relief from the pressure of piles, a common problem in later pregnancy and to stop a person opening their bowels during labour or to administer an enema. AP Wolf also mentioned it's use among prostitutes to deter clients from a certain practice that I'm sure I don't have to spell out here, Trevor.
              ...seven, eight, nine, ten AND OUT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                Then might that explain why the killer chose to murder his outdoor victims in Whitechapel? Easy access to hookers, discreet labyrinthine streets etc.
                Sam, comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                  nobody seems to care to discuss it, perhaps fish is right and I am too disagreeable, but if liz Jackson was killed outside, then in my opinion they all would have been. that's a lot less dissimilar than the ripper. wasn't there some suggestion that the pinchin torso was dropped from above the arches?
                  Hi Rocky,
                  There was a suggestion that Jackson was killed and dismembered in Battersea Park, and she was said to sneak in there after it closed for the night. However, the Star 29th June '89 has the following snippet;

"The suggestion that the girl was murdered within the precincts of Battersea Park is ridiculed by the authorities, it being thought more probable that the scene of the murder was aboard a Thames boat."

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                    Then might that explain why the killer chose to murder his outdoor victims in Whitechapel? Easy access to hookers, discreet labyrinthine streets etc.
                    There were hookers in other parts of London - Whitechapel was by no means "the" Red Light District of London - and labyrinthine streets weren't confined to Whitechapel either.

I think that the most likely reason that the Ripper murdered his victims in Whitechapel was simply that he lived there. As it is also very likely that he worked on foot, he'd have had little choice in the matter anyway.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

That's rich coming from you, who are easily one of the most obsessive, illogical, one-eyed and supercilious posters I've ever known. I shan't waste my time on you again.
                      I think that's an understatement Sam. Fisherman is the most obsessive, illogical, one-eyed and supercilious poster.

Comment

Well at least we agree on something

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                          ...seven, eight, nine, ten AND OUT!
                          You really have lost the plot !

Comment

• Hull Daily Mail 26 June '89;

"The theory that the victim died from the effects of an unlawful operation performed upon her has been altogether abandoned."

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                              I think that's an understatement Sam. Fisherman is the most obsessive, illogical, one-eyed and supercilious poster.
                              Thatīs true. There were only two roles left when I got to choose, so I opted for the obsessive, one-eyed and supercilious role.

John Wheat, poor sod, came after me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                                Thatīs true. There were only two roles left when I got to choose, so I opted for the obsessive, one-eyed and supercilious role.

John Wheat, poor sod, came after me.
                                Is that a poor attempt at humour?

Comment

Working...
                                X