Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
    Hello Pierre,

You are going to gave to supply the source which causes you to "chose" to assume it to have been backdated. .because..quite simply..all known sources that I have come across date his resignation to before said murder.

I may be wrong here, but somewhere I recall his resignation document he himself wrote and dated as being dated before the murder? Perhaps another with a better memory than I can help?

But back to the point. Supply your source and all is then hunky dory. Thanks ☺

Phil
    Hi Phil,

No problem. Use external source criticism.

What is the earliest source, apart from the source dated the 8th November, stating that Warren has resigned?

Regards, Pierre

Comment

[QUOTE=Henry Flower;399976]

We all have so much invested in Pierre's work.
      What do you - and anyone else - have invested in my work?

Comment

[QUOTE=Pierre;400053]
        Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post

Time, spent reading the 3000+ posts i would suggest

Steve

Comment

[QUOTE=Pierre;400053]

You tell me, Pierre! You seem to think we all need to be kept up to date with your research, despite not really being able to tell us anything testable about it. So YOU must think we have some need to know how it's going.

But you've guessed right: we don't. Because most of us had you pegged as a charlatan from the start, and the more you reveal the more amusing your theory becomes.

PS - I do just love the fact that you've learned the phrase "external source criticism" and no one's gonna stop you using it as often as you like, until everyone is convinced you ARE a bona fide historian.

Comment

Incidentally, Pierre, I am almost certain I know who your suspect is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Henry Flower;400069]
              Originally posted by Pierre View Post

You tell me, Pierre! You seem to think we all need to be kept up to date with your research, despite not really being able to tell us anything testable about it. So YOU must think we have some need to know how it's going.

But you've guessed right: we don't. Because most of us had you pegged as a charlatan from the start, and the more you reveal the more amusing your theory becomes.

PS - I do just love the fact that you've learned the phrase "external source criticism" and no one's gonna stop you using it as often as you like, until everyone is convinced you ARE a bona fide historian.
              In my country if someone was as rude as you are, Henry, he would have no friends.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

I doubt it.

Mainly because I doubt he has one.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                  In my country if someone was as rude as you are, Henry, he would have no friends.

Regards, Pierre
                  In my country, Pierre, we have this visceral loathing of arrogance, of patronising, and of bullshit.

I'm not sure if you're noticing this or not, but I am not alone in my view of your behaviour on these boards.

Goodnight cupcake

Comment

Hello Pierre,

You will find that when read to the House of Commons his resignation letter was stated to be from 8th November.
                    Matthews, the Home Secretary, replied to this letter on the 10th November.

Surely..that is irrefutable evidence of the date of Sir Charles Warren's resignation as being BEFORE the death of MJK.

Now..your external source evidence please...to refute the above?
                    I am being open with source evidence. Instead of playing cat and mouse games...it is "put up your exact source or withdraw your claim" time.

Thank you.

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                    Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Pierre,

You will find that when read to the House of Commons his resignation letter was stated to be from 8th November.
                      Matthews, the Home Secretary, replied to this letter on the 10th November.

Surely..that is irrefutable evidence of the date of Sir Charles Warren's resignation as being BEFORE the death of MJK.

Now..your external source evidence please...to refute the above?
                      I am being open with source evidence. Instead of playing cat and mouse games...it is "put up your exact source or withdraw your claim" time.

Thank you.

Phil
                      Don't hold your breathe Phil.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Don't hold your breathe Phil.
                        Hello GUT,

One never knows. Sometimes when one has one's back to the wall in a firing line..it provokes truth. Or gumption. Or spine.
                        We shall now see if Pierre has the gumption to produce his "external source evidence" refuting the actual date of the actual resignation letter... or the gumption to withdraw his claim entirely.

If this Pierre really DOES want to be taken seriously...at long last..then I am sure he will consider the above the only viable alternative.
                        (However..it is going to take some doing to trump the date of the actual resignation letter itself.)

Phil
                        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello GUT,

One never knows. Sometimes when one has one's back to the wall in a firing line..it provokes truth. Or gumption. Or spine.
                          We shall now see if Pierre has the gumption to produce his "external source evidence" refuting the actual date of the actual resignation letter... or the gumption to withdraw his claim entirely.

If this Pierre really DOES want to be taken seriously...at long last..then I am sure he will consider the above the only viable alternative.
                          (However..it is going to take some doing to trump the date of the actual resignation letter itself.)

Phil
                          I know what you mean Phil, and I agree. But please don't use the verb "to trump" like that. It's has taken on a darker meaning this week.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                            I know what you mean Phil, and I agree. But please don't use the verb "to trump" like that. It's has taken on a darker meaning this week.

Jeff
                            Hello Jeff,

Agreed. Shall we say.. "put out of the picture" perhaps?

Phil
                            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Jeff,

Agreed. Shall we say.. "put out of the picture" perhaps?

Phil
                              Or we could say, "However..it is going to take some doing to delete from the illegal private email server of accepted historical fact the date of the actual resignation letter itself."

Better? You're welcome

Comment

I thought somebody already does?

Sounded like Monty had uncovered Pierre's suspect but didn't go so far as to name him. Unless it was a joke that flew over my head (which admittedly is a sound possibility).

Comment

Working...
                                X