piece of apron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hullo Trevor.

Thanks for the pic. I do wonder if the cloth might be less bloody if the person the uterus came from was already dead from a severed carotid artery and had been drained of much of their blood. The pic does illustrate how potentially messy just the uterus could've been. Now put the uterus and kidney in the same carrying device, possibly cloth itself, and then wrap the apron around it. Is that implausible? I know your stance on the organ removal business. I'll let you go into that at your leasure. Thanks again.
    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

directions

Hello EWC. Thanks.

"What else could it be?"

A plethora of things leap to mind.

"They were/are widely considered to be work of the same hand, no?"

Indeed. But is the question about people regarding things to be a certain way?

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

Search me.

Hello (again) EWC. Thanks.

"When concealed, it's not in sight."

Quite. But if stopped and searched?

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Hullo El White Chap.

I tend to agree the killer, if we are indeed dealing with just one of course, came prepared. His method is quite organized. One might even say methodical. So yes, I see it very likely he brought "storage". I am still not convinced the killer would have to be all that messy though. The notion of gloves doesn't seem too far fetched if he can plan ahead so to speak. And he has learned something from the Chapman murder. Might also explain some of the "sloppiness" with Eddowes.
          Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Hullo Lynn.

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello DLSDW. Thanks.

"Yes, the GSG didn't provide much clarity. Then again maybe it does..."

Very well. Expand?

Cheers.
            LC
            It was meant to implicate the juwes. As either the killer was one or was blaming them for it. Way too many possibilites to go into. And of course the killer had to have written it also. It needs a thread all to itself and I'm sure one already exists. If not 9.

Geez, my brain is mush. The juwes are responsible for the murder.
            Last edited by Digalittledeeperwatson; 08-19-2013, 07:39 PM. Reason: Because I can't cogent form now.
            Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Hello (again) EWC. Thanks.

"When concealed, it's not in sight."

Quite. But if stopped and searched?

Cheers.
              LC
              Whoever killed Eddowes took the piece of her apron with them all that way to Goulston Street from Mitre Square, and would seemingly of had little problem with holding onto it's possession all that while, it makes good sense that one would have it out of sight. There must have been a reason that it wasn't discarded earlier and closer to the scene of the crime if one was shook of being stopped and searched. It's distance from the body would suggest otherwise. It was serving some kind of purpose, albeit until it reached the Wentworth dwellings anyway.

Comment

Hullo El White Chap.

Originally posted by El White Chap View Post
                Whoever killed Eddowes took the piece of her apron with them all that way to Goulston Street from Mitre Square, and would seemingly of had little problem with holding onto it's possession all that while, it makes good sense that one would have it out of sight. There must have been a reason that it wasn't discarded earlier and closer to the scene of the crime if one was shook of being stopped and searched. It's distance from the body would suggest otherwise. It was serving some kind of purpose, albeit until it reached the Wentworth dwellings anyway.
                Could it have begun serving its purpose once it reached said dwellings? For possibilty's sake.
                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Gentile?

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

Why could it not be a disaffected Gentile?

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

Well . . .

Hello EWC. Thanks.

"Whoever killed Eddowes took the piece of her apron with him all that way to Goulston Street from Mitre Square"

Can't agree. But I CAN accept that the killer cut the piece initially.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Originally posted by Digalittledeeperwatson View Post
                      Thanks for the pic. I do wonder if the cloth might be less bloody if the person the uterus came from was already dead from a severed carotid artery and had been drained of much of their blood. The pic does illustrate how potentially messy just the uterus could've been. Now put the uterus and kidney in the same carrying device, possibly cloth itself, and then wrap the apron around it. Is that implausible? I know your stance on the organ removal business. I'll let you go into that at your leasure. Thanks again.
                      One pic is worth a thousand words and no matter how many pics are put before those who want to beleive the killer carried the organs way in they will not accept otherwise.
                      I set out to prove or disprove this theory in an unbiased way
                      That excercise I say again clearly shows the killer did not take away the organs in
                      Further tests also show he didn't wipe his hands on it or his knife.

So there has to be alternative explanation for the apron piece turning up on gs

Comment

Lynn my dear I still think my original point is still valid it wouldn't have been very hard to leave no doubt that the message was genuine.Don't forget he's done the really hard bit my committing at least one murder and removing organs just a little bit more effort and he's got even more attention after all what's he writing message for if not for attention....please no body mention masons and royal coaches and William Gull please
                        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Hullo pinkmoon.

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          Lynn my dear I still think my original point is still valid it wouldn't have been very hard to leave no doubt that the message was genuine.Don't forget he's done the really hard bit my committing at least one murder and removing organs just a little bit more effort and he's got even more attention after all what's he writing message for if not for attention....please no body mention masons and royal coaches and William Gull please
                          That might be the only theory you are safe from. At least one removed is something, right?
                          Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

1/2

Hello Trevor. It makes sense that he wished to wipe his hands with a piece of cloth.

The cloth turning up on Goulston, however, makes no sense.

Agreed halfway?

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

Es ist ganz verboten.

Hello Jason. Thanks.

"[P]lease nobody mention masons and royal coaches and William Gull please."

I forbid it. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

Hello EWC. Thanks.

"Whoever killed Eddowes took the piece of her apron with him all that way to Goulston Street from Mitre Square"

Can't agree. But I CAN accept that the killer cut the piece initially.

Cheers.
                                LC
                                Cheers Lynn. What exactly, makes you suspect that piece of apron turning up a few roads away from where Kate was murdered was not the killers doing? I'm interested to hear how you would otherwise account for it landing there.

Comment

Working...
                                X