piece of apron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
    "But John, seriously, this has nothing whatsoever to do with Trevor Marriott's theories.. it has to do with some people attacking his personality when presenting those theories. That is totally different."

Are you 'kin serious Phil?

Have you read Trevors posts? And you really cannot pass judgement either.

The issue is Stewart, that Trevor has a theory on the apron which requires it not to be on Eddowes at time of death. So, to make the facts fit the theory, they are twisted or omitted.

Of course, you are fully aware of all this.

Shame Trevor and his lap dog aren't.

Monty
    Yes i have a theory simply because when you look at the facts surrounding this issue they don't sit right.

But of course the implications of what i suggest are far reaching and in fact put a big dent in ripperolgy if proved to be true, and that's why so many don't want it to be true, because one third of the ripper mystery and myth that surrounds it would be destroyed, and then you would all have to get a life and go and get proper jobs and that wouldn't do would it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      Well al the other facts tend to show she wasn't .....
      What facts, name one?

The thing that makes me laugh with you and some others on here is that when i post something you cherry pick the bits you think you can argue about and the other relevant an important facts never get a mention I wonder why that is ?
      I seem to recall you accusing me of this, but like a handful of others on Casebook you seem to struggle with the difference between a fact, and your interpretation.
      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
        Phil, are you feeling okay? I do worry about you sometimes.
        Hello Stewart,

Thank you for asking.. feel fine! :-)

I thought a little light hearted none-too-serious input was called for...

Definition of "ego battles" really is quite good though.

And Monty, do be so kind as to refrain in what you call me or infer when referring to me. "Lap dog" isn't acceptable...especially as it clearly refers to me. Kindly drop the tone. It has personal content. I take your sense of the atrociously unfunny and uneducated personal jibes for what they actually present themselves as... The imagery best befits a playground bully, imo. Thank you.

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

• Phil,

As a regular complainant, I'm sure you have Admins number on speed dial. I suggest you use it.

As I'm about to.

Monty
          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
            Yes i have a theory simply because when you look at the facts surrounding this issue they don't sit right.

But of course the implications of what i suggest are far reaching and in fact put a big dent in ripperolgy if proved to be true, and that's why so many don't want it to be true, because one third of the ripper mystery and myth that surrounds it would be destroyed, and then you would all have to get a life and go and get proper jobs and that wouldn't do would it?
            A big dent in Ripperology? How?

My goodness, you really have a self inflated ego.

Monty
            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• The best place to hide offal

Best place to store offal would be where there is other offal ?
              Slaughter houses or butchers shops would be an ideal place.

Pat......................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Or maybe this thread ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Are you referring to the fact that Lechmere´s mother was a cat´s meat woman in the 1891 census? AOr are you saying the the killer was a butcher himself?

Or are you saying something else altogether?

All the best,
                  Fisherman

Comment

• Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
                    Or maybe this thread ?
                    Slaughterhouse, eh?

The best,
                    Fisherman

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                      Slaughterhouse, eh?

The best,
                      Fisherman
                      Well not so much a slaughterhouse, ive no problem with it, bar wondering whether to nip out for some popcorn and making a night of it.
                      Luckily enough I just see the Ripper case as an interest, a pastime a hobby.
                      I'd much sooner see England get through tonight without losing a wicket than find some definitive proof "Druitt did it"
                      Obviously some take it far more seriously, and I benefit from their zeal , but don't tell me this thread is not absolutely laughable for the most part...cos it really is
                      Andy

Comment

Or maybe this thread ?
                        Haha. Now that's funny.

Comment

Well not so much a slaughterhouse, ive no problem with it, bar wondering whether to nip out for some popcorn and making a night of it.
                          Luckily enough I just see the Ripper case as an interest, a pastime a hobby.
                          I'd much sooner see England get through tonight without losing a wicket than find some definitive proof "Druitt did it"
                          Obviously some take it far more seriously, and I benefit from their zeal , but don't tell me this thread is not absolutely laughable for the most part...cos it really is
                          Andy
                          A ... "wicket"? Ah, cricket, eh? I wouldn´t know too much about that, being a Swede!

"Wicked", though - I know a lot more about THAT ...

All the best, Andy!
                          Fisherman

Comment

Are you referring to the fact that Lechmere´s mother was a cat´s meat woman in the 1891 census? AOr are you saying the the killer was a butcher himself?

Or are you saying something else altogether?

All the best,
                            Fisherman
                            Lechs mother owned a cats meat shop ? Where was it? Near lechs route to work? You know what I am getting at fish.

C'mon, work with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                              Haha. Now that's funny.
                              Well honestly, all you can go on is the contemporary testimony, and reading such..She had an Apron on, you got coppers actually saying she had an apron on...So why fly off at a bloody tangent and say she didn't.
                              I know, I know, virtually nowt about it.
                              Once you leave the realms of the evidence in front of you , its all bloody conjecture...surely?
                              And I know folk want to sell books, ive not a problem with that, but don't tell me its Tolstoy when its Tolkein
                              Andy

Comment

A ... "wicket"? Ah, cricket, eh? I wouldn´t know too much about that, being a Swede!

"Wicked", though - I know a lot more about THAT ...

All the best, Andy!
                                Fisherman
                                Ahh Fisherman mate...crickets marvellous...you Swedes ought to start it on Ice..like you did the Speedway thingy lol
                                Regards
                                Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X