X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downpour

Hello Jon. Thanks.

"I repeat, sudden heavy rain. . ."

Repeat it all you like. Perhaps someone will buy it--I shan't. There is no basis for calling it heavy, or even that it was raining at that time.

"In England we can equate that with down pour. Maybe not in Texas, or wherever."

In Texas, you may get an entire inch in just 5-10 minutes. Now THAT'S a downpour.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      Come on people when is this fantasy going to end.

First of all we had the killer specifically carrying out the facial mutations

The we have the killer performing surgery to remove a kidney and uterus
      In almost total darkness

Then we have the killer cutting a piece of apron from the body which must have been the hardest part of the excercise having regard to the position of the apron after the clothes were pulled up

Now we have killer taking time to position the body and the legs

And all of this in 5 mins max

The fact that the legs were drawn up would have been a hindrance on removing the organs

Now please wake up to reality it's pathetic to see some here floundering on the rocks trying to keep this part of the mystery alive
      Hi Trevor
      I have some questions for you. Totally sincere.

Who killed Tabram and the c5?

How did he kill them and what injuries did he inflict?

Where did the bodily mutilations/removal of organs take place and by whom?

What was the motivation for the last question above?

Comment

I am Sorry to say yet again but this time you are so wrong

But of course you have to stick with the old theory it's one you have championed for years to be proved wrong now would do your credibility no good at all
        And I'm sorry to say it again but when it comes to credibility you are in no position to pass comment, not with your record.

My 'old theory' is supported by every expert in the field, of which you are no way near close.

Keep trawling out the fantastical theories....I'll stick with reality.

Monty
        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Come on people when is this fantasy going to end.

First of all we had the killer specifically carrying out the facial mutations

The we have the killer performing surgery to remove a kidney and uterus
          In almost total darkness

Then we have the killer cutting a piece of apron from the body which must have been the hardest part of the excercise having regard to the position of the apron after the clothes were pulled up

Now we have killer taking time to position the body and the legs

And all of this in 5 mins max

The fact that the legs were drawn up would have been a hindrance on removing the organs

Now please wake up to reality it's pathetic to see some here floundering on the rocks trying to keep this part of the mystery alive
          If you'd care to open your eyes to the facts, namely the positioning of the bodies, how they were found, then you might learn a thing or two Trev. This was a killer who intended great impact from the way in which he left his victims. It's totally pathetic for one to employ a closed mind about that reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Thomas. Thanks.

". . . from what research I've done, it seems more than apparent that the bodies (aside from Liz) were positioned with noticeable similarities."

Yes, I daresay they were prone.

"Not to say they are all in the same position, but there are symmetries if you look at Annie, Kate and Mary. Left arm over the body in the case of Annie and Mary."

Why not Kate?

"Intestines lifted over the shoulder in the case of both Annie and Kate."

The rest?

"Kate's and Mary's head turned to the left."

And Annie? Forgive me, but how many directions can a head be turned?

"Knee raises, here and there."

Some had two knees raised, Kate did not.

"Coincidences or patterns?"

If it's a pattern, why so many exceptions? If it's posing, why not ALWAYS both knees bent? Or why not always turned to left--or right?

IF there were consistency, THEN one could answer the question about coincidence. But here, that's not even a starter.

Cheers.
            LC
            When you factor in interruptions and having to evacuate the crime scene, which I'm confident happened with at least one of the murders, then it's difficult for our killer to pull out all the hallmarks. Might not be a starter for you dear Lynn but I'm open minded enough not to rule it out given there are seemingly a fare few correlations to be considered. Those are real similarities, no fantasies there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
              And I'm sorry to say it again but when it comes to credibility you are in no position to pass comment, not with your record.

My 'old theory' is supported by every expert in the field, of which you are no way near close.

Keep trawling out the fantastical theories....I'll stick with reality.

Monty
              Every expert you make me laugh these so called experts have been respondible for misleading the public for many years
              But now thankfully the public at large are wising up and are not to ready to accept as being correct some of the longstanding theories.

Comment

• Let's face it people have only recently started to doubt if Liz stride and Mary Kelly were victims of jack the ripper also the story about Mary Kelly been pregnant seems to have been died in the early 1990s.Trevor does raise some interesting points which people should look at with an open mind too many people interested in this case will not budge on what they think is fact
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I do think when we try to make sense out of the murders movements we seem to forget that he could well be in a very deranged state.Let's face what he is doing in the first place is a million light years away from normality
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• They say that I'm a Tripe Speiler now

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                    Forgive me if I observe that posing, trophy taking, and taunting are all myths that perpetuate a much larger one.

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Mr Cates will not see this post for he has me on ignore. Wonder why? Perhaps he doesn't like hearing the truth.

Anyhow

If Annie Chapman's womb was not taken as a trophy, then for what reason does Mr Cates suppose it was taken?

Answers on a self addressed frying pan to arrive no later than Christmas Eve 2014.
                    Last edited by Observer; 08-21-2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• dice

Hello Thomas. Thanks.

"When you factor in interruptions and having to evacuate the crime scene, which I'm confident happened with at least one of the murders . . ."

What inspires your confidence?

So, let's see, if he's interrupted, her head is at right shoulder; else, at left? If he has lots of time, both legs open; in a hurry, only one leg?

Forgive me, but it looks remarkably like a dicer claiming, "I threw dice 10 times total and 3 of them were 7's. But a couple more were 6's. About three more had a single spot. I tell you, that is BEYOND chance."

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
                        Mr Cates will not see this post for he has me on ignore. Wonder why? Perhaps he doesn't like hearing the truth.

Anyhow

If Annie Chapman's womb was not taken as a trophy, then for what reason does Mr Cates suppose it was taken?

Answers on a self addressed frying pan to arrive no later than Christmas Eve 2014.
                        Allow me to answer this question on the womb.

This trophy suggestion is another part of this that has ballooned out of all proportion in particular by those who want to suggest it was the killer who removed the organs at the crime scene.

But look at it sensibly if the killer wanted to take the uterus as a trophy why not take the uterus,why go to the extra trouble of removing with the uterus the fallopian tubes.

Then with Eddowes if it were the same killer we know that only the uterus was removed no fallopian tubes. And i have to ask if the killer took the uterus away from Chapman as a trophy why did he want another from Eddowes why not take another organ to go with the kidney.

Comment

• Hi Jason

Let's face it people have only recently started to doubt if Liz stride and Mary Kelly were victims of jack the ripper
                          In all honesty I don't think this is really the case...there have been dissenters from the canonical five for many years

also the story about Mary Kelly been pregnant seems to have been died in the early 1990s.
                          As well it might because there's no evidence for it

Trevor does raise some interesting points which people should look at with an open mind too many people interested in this case will not budge on what they think is fact
                          Trevor's posts are always interesting...but they often seem at variance with the more generally accepted facts...how much more those accepted facts are likely to be nearer the truth than Trevor's theorising, is, of course always a matter of opinion....but as a general rule in these studies I think it would be wise to keep an open (but cynical) mind...

But hell...what do I know?

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                            Hi Jason

In all honesty I don't think this is really the case...there have been dissenters from the canonical five for many years

As well it might because there's no evidence for it

Trevor's posts are always interesting...but they often seem at variance with the more generally accepted facts...how much more those accepted facts are likely to be nearer the truth than Trevor's theorising, is, of course always a matter of opinion....but as a general rule in these studies I think it would be wise to keep an open (but cynical) mind...

But hell...what do I know?

All the best

Dave
                            Of course they are at a variance. The accepted facts do not stand up to close scrutiny. I have gone to great lengths to show this, but there are those on here who still want to accept those old longstanding theories and are ready to dismiss outright anything or anyone who suggests otherwise.

Comment

• smart

Hello Trevor.

"Then with Eddowes if it were the same killer . . ."

Ah! Now you're talking!

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

Every expert you make me laugh these so called experts have been respondible for misleading the public for many years
                                But now thankfully the public at large are wising up and are not to ready to accept as being correct some of the longstanding theories.
                                Blah, blah, blah.

Same repetitive template post.

You are deluded.

Monty
                                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                                X