No announcement yet.

Key question regarding the BBC 1973 series and the graffito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As ever, stopping of the feet wont get you anywhere .

you had your chance to and you blew it . I gave you more than one instance to acknowledge the many possibilities in regards to sickert ,gull t.o.d, long, cadosch but you couldn't see it . So i will continue to post my opinion about certain things where knight is concerned ,and where the crime scene evidence and inquest testimonies of the witnesses clearly suggest to me he was possibly right .but i just wont be discussing it with you , simple.
    Just so were clear these were not lies, all backed up with evidence. that you choose to ignore.
    Last edited by FISHY1118; 07-17-2019, 02:11 AM.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
      Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum would have been known as the "Jubes", not the "Juwes", if anything. The whole "Juwes" thing is utter nonsense.
      Nah.

The Jubels.

(15) Jubel - Dancing In The Moonlight (feat. NEIMY) - YouTube

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

>> (15) Jubel - Dancing In The Moonlight (feat. NEIMY) - YouTube <<

I prefer Thin Lizzy Strides, version. r.i.p. Phil Lynott.
        dustymiller
        aka drstrange

Comment

Phil grew up in Dublin,where Jack's wife came from.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
            As ever, stopping of the feet wont get you anywhere .

Just so were clear these were not lies, all backed up with evidence. that you choose to ignore.
            You have a staggering disregard for truth.

1. Crook’s Catholicism.
            2. The non-existence of Crook’s supposed address.
            3. The fact that Cook And Crook were two different women.
            4. The non-existence of Sickert’s Cleveland Street studio.
            5. The non-existence of the hospital.
            6. The proof that Netley and Nickley weren’t the same person.

Those 6 specific issues Fishy. Stop changing the subject to Phillips and Cadosch when you know that that is not what I’m asking you about. You have claimed to be able to prove, with evidence, that you can disprove Simon’s research. You made this claim numerous times and you have consistent avoided talking about them. You have consistently failed to provide evidence. You even have the opportunity to discus this with Simon but you’ve ignored his request for very obvious reasons.

So come on.......where is you’re evidence. This is a true crime
            forum.
            Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 07-17-2019, 10:11 AM.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Your opinion on Chapman’s TOD according to Phillips is laughable Fishy.

When you are told by more than one poster, including quotes from numerous Forensic experts, that TOD estimates at that time were little more than guesswork your argument is that because doctors got it right three times then it proves the TOD estimates were always correct! This is childish thinking as anyone but you can see.

Just to make it worse I’ve never once said that Phillips couldn’t have been correct. Only that he could have been wrong and that other evidence points in that direction. Why can’t you grasp this?

The answer of course is that with you it’s not a case of just assessing the facts is it. Everything is about trying to fit the facts around the Knight theory. So it’s not a case that you
              believe Phillips to have been correct it’s a case of you want or even need Phillips to have been correct.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Been there done that, you had your chance to discuss knight and all those thing you mentioned have already been explain many times you just didnt want to hear it . just like gull remember . all depends which source you want to believe, that goes for all 1 to 6 of your claims .
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Comment

Hi drstrange169

Stephen Knight’s involvement with Joseph Sickert commenced a month after the BBC had aired the episode in which Joseph appeared – as Knight makes clear in his book. He had nothing to do with the BBC programme.

Regards,

Simon
                      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Was it ever revealed who the "Senior Scotland Yard Detective" was that tipped the producers off to interview Joseph Sickert?

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                          Was it ever revealed who the "Senior Scotland Yard Detective" was that tipped the producers off to interview Joseph Sickert?

JM
                          I think his name was Clouseau Jon.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

The "senior Yard man" was in fact the man in charge of Scotland Yard’'s Press Department. This exercise in hyperbole by Stephen Knight was presumably meant to create the impression that he was a high-ranking officer.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

Was your "Senior Scotland Yard Detective" a straight quote from somewhere, or just something you thought you remembered?

Thanks.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

"Senior" could just mean he had been around for 35 years, sitting in the back office next to the filing cabinet (with his red stapler).

Comment

Working...
                                X