No announcement yet.

The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Eddowes' killer wasn't the same as Stride's, it's by no means certain that he'd have known much about the Berner Street murder.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• So Michael, are you suggesting that Eddows killer used the piece of apron to draw attention to the GSG yes/no ?
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        If Eddowes' killer wasn't the same as Stride's, it's by no means certain that he'd have known much about the Berner Street murder.
        Since it was found in the East End near 3am, he could have easily caught wind of something that happened before 1am on Berner Street Sam. All he had to know is that the Jews claimed "another murder" was committed earlier that night, before a second murder had occurred that night,...making the inclusion of "another" a suggestion that the anarchist Jews were evading blame for the act, and instead blaming a killer at large prior to that night,... one who oddly doesn't just cut women once, making the "another" either just wild speculation or intentional misdirection.
        Last edited by Michael W Richards; 07-11-2019, 12:21 PM.
        Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
          So Michael, are you suggesting that Eddows killer used the piece of apron to draw attention to the GSG yes/no ?
          No, Im suggesting the author used the apron section to declare himself the Mitre Square killer, and the GSG content thus differentiating himself from the Berner Street murderer(s).
          Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

No, Im suggesting the author used the apron section to declare himself the Mitre Square killer, and the GSG content thus differentiating himself from the Berner Street murderer(s).
            Instead of the somewhat vague and convoluted text of the GSG, why not just write "Berner Street wasn't me", or something equally pithy and direct?
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Ok lets put it another way , did Eddows killer write the GSG ? in your opinion.
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Do you think the rag and GSG was dropped in Goulston Street just before Long found it, or was it there earlier but not seen?
                Because, not many people knew there had been a murder in Berner Street when Eddowes was being murdered.
                But, the killer could have come back out on the streets to write the message once he had discovered the Berner Street murder.

Comment

• What reason did Eddowes killer have for leaving the apron at Goulston st ? . Was it to carry the organs away in it ? [what then did he carry the organs in from there ?] or when he finished wiping his hands all the way from mitre square and decided to dispose it there and then,when he could have wiped them clean also at mitre square .

Comment

• Therefor its just possible he left the apron to deliberately draw attention to the GSG,otherwise how else would people know it was written by the killer .

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Do you think the rag and GSG was dropped in Goulston Street just before Long found it, or was it there earlier but not seen?
                      Because, not many people knew there had been a murder in Berner Street when Eddowes was being murdered.
                      But, the killer could have come back out on the streets to write the message once he had discovered the Berner Street murder.
                      I believe Long's "it was not there" is abundantly clear on that point Jon. Direct question, direct answer. I think it (they) was (were) placed there between 2:20 and 10 to 3. I think he may have dropped off the apron sections contents first, not too far from Gouslton.

Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                        Ok lets put it another way , did Eddows killer write the GSG ? in your opinion.
                        Yes, IMHO.
                        Michael Richards

Comment

Instead of the somewhat vague and convoluted text of the GSG, why not just write "Berner Street wasn't me", or something equally pithy and direct?
                          People spoke differently then Sam, and some still use double negatives to make a positive point at times.
                          Michael Richards

Comment

People spoke differently then Sam, and some still use double negatives to make a positive point at times.
                            I'm not concerned about the double negative. Why "The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing", and not something like "I didn't do Berner Street"?
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• I believe Long's "it was not there" is abundantly clear on that point Jon. Direct question, direct answer. I think it (they) was (were) placed there between 2:20 and 10 to 3. I think he may have dropped off the apron sections contents first, not too far from Gouslton.
                              please feel free to give me some kind of scenario as to the how and why the killer did this I think he may have dropped off the apron sections contents first, not too far from Gouslton.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'm not concerned about the double negative. Why "The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing", and not something like "I didn't do Berner Street"?
                                Going with this scenario, it occurred to me that Stride`s killer may not have even know it was Berner Street. It may have just have been the Jewish club south of Commercial Road to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X