The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

That's something you have made up. There is nothing to indicate it being only stained on one side. The fact one corner was described by PC Long as "wet with blood" automatically rules that out.
    I wish you wouldn't twist details to suit your particular theory.
    I wish you would listen, and take note, you might just learn something and I dont make things up I deal in facts not wild speculation

Dr Brown " Yes it is blood.On the piece of apron brought on there were smears "on one side"

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 06-25-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

If it was folded it wouldn’t have mattered that both of his hands were contaminated he would still have had one clean side. I’m certainly not pushing that idea though Trevor.

The question of why he waited so long is an interesting one. Firstly, we can’t be certain that he didn’t dump it there as soon as he left Mitre Square just because neither Halse nor Long saw it on earlier visits. In another post I made the mild suggestion that the graffito might have been written by the killer on the way to Mitre Square but there’s another possibility of course. He might just have seen a piece of apparently anti-semitic graffito that had been written by someone else earlier that day and, as he walked toward Mitre Square, an idea formed about laying a false trail for the police by making it look like that graffito had been written by him by dropping something from the crime scene near to it?

And secondly, the fact that he waited so long seems to be a pointer toward the graffito being written by the ripper imo. If the ripper had gone to some bolt-hole (explaining the time gap) why would he have felt compelled to go back out into the streets to dump an apron that he could have easily disposed of at far less risk? In a fire grate for example or by being thrown over a wall as he’s passed by?

We can’t of course give a definite reason but it seems to me that the suggestion that he dropped the apron just after leaving Mitre Square is less problematical.
      Hi hs
      The ripper going to his bolt hole to clean up drop off knife and goodies get cleaned up and grab some chalk might explain the time gap and why long didn’t see it first time around.

Comment

• Crazy thought...I haven’t really seen it posited the most obvious reason.for the apron being where it was found...that the ripper lived there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
          Well thats the million dollar question isnt it . ''why''.. and im sure a lot of people have there own reason why the killer cut her apron and carried it off . i have my own. but i still think the apron and graffiti was from the killer . if i had was to ask a question it would be why not leave them at mitre square ? buts thats a whole other topic.
          Catherine's left kidney and uterus were missing. This would not have been known at the time of the Goulston Street finding, that's why no one thought of it. What did the killer use to carry and hide them?

There would not have been a lot of blood on them or him as the deceased was dead and the heart had stopped pumping blood. Dr. Sequira said the killer would not necessarily have been besplattered with blood. What did he use to carry them in once he discarded the apron in Goulston Street?.....his bag?

How did he know there was a good place to hide in Goulston Street?
          Where was he when Daniel Halse passed at around 2:30?....hiding in a dark corner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            Crazy thought...I haven’t really seen it posited the most obvious reason.for the apron being where it was found...that the ripper lived there.
            Hi Abby,

He would have had to have dropped it accidentally though which would have been, shall we say, a bit careless?
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Crazy thought...I haven’t really seen it posited the most obvious reason.for the apron being where it was found...that the ripper lived there.
              Yes, I have suggested that the dolt dropped it on his way into the building.
              Perhaps, after having a quick clean up before he entered his lodgings. His mind would be racing, he`d have a knife and possibly body parts to think about as he jogged up the stairs

Comment

In which case, he didn't write the graffito?

Comment

• Hi Cd

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                  Assuming for the sake of argument that the killer wrote the GSG (which I doubt), it was of such importance that he was willing to take the chance that night.
                  I don`t know, the killer, if he wrote the message ( which the Police believed), may have felt the pressure lifting once he`d got away from Mitre Square and the relative safety of the doorway.

If it was a message for all the world to see
                  It was probably more for the benefit of the citizens of the East End.

his efforts were thwarted when the police erased it.
                  He was probably surprised how quick the police did find it, and would have expected the police to act as they did.

A reasonable conclusion is that he would have been pretty pissed and used the opportunity of writing in blood in Millers Court to ensure that his message was not erased and that his point had been made.
                  Again, the Ripper seemed to be canny enough not to hang around the bodies of his victims.
                  I`m surprised that people ask why the Ripper didn`t hang around Mitre Square or Millers Court writing on walls. Similarly, some ask that if the rag was taken to clean his hands or knife why he didn`t do it at Mitre Square instead of getting himself away from the crime scene. Of course, if the Ripper had stopped any longer at Mitre Square he would have run into PC Watkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                    Again, the Ripper seemed to be canny enough not to hang around the bodies of his victims.
                    I`m surprised that people ask why the Ripper didn`t hang around Mitre Square or Millers Court writing on walls.
                    Again, writing in MJK's room would've taken all of five seconds. After all, he didn't need to make all of those extensive mutilations - but he did. If he wanted to leave a message, he would've done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Again, writing in MJK's room would've taken all of five seconds. After all, he didn't need to make all of those extensive mutilations - but he did. If he wanted to leave a message, he would've done.
                      Again, I believe you are attaching too much importance to this writing lark.
                      The Ripper was a murderer/ mutilator. He DID need to make all those extensive mutilations.
                      If he had anything to do with letters or graffiti it was lower down his list.
                      My guess is that if he felt he had five seconds to spare he would have done more damage to poor Kelly`s body. Which was one helluva message in itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post
                        Catherine's left kidney and uterus were missing. This would not have been known at the time of the Goulston Street finding, that's why no one thought of it. What did the killer use to carry and hide them?

There would not have been a lot of blood on them or him as the deceased was dead and the heart had stopped pumping blood. Dr. Sequira said the killer would not necessarily have been besplattered with blood. What did he use to carry them in once he discarded the apron in Goulston Street?.....his bag?

How did he know there was a good place to hide in Goulston Street?
                        Where was he when Daniel Halse passed at around 2:30?....hiding in a dark corner?

This pic shows the results of removing a uterus from a live donor and wrapping it up for a short period of time.

. Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 6 staining on cloth following uterus removal.jpg
Views:	805
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	714572

The killer did not take away any organs in the apron piece !

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

This pic shows the results of removing a uterus from a live donor and wrapping it up for a short period of time.

. Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture 6 staining on cloth following uterus removal.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	714572

The killer did not take away any organs in the apron piece !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          Hi Trevor

A live donor
                          Eddowes was dead, and had lost a lot of blood through her cut throat - would this have made difference to the residue left by the excised uterus ?
                          Last edited by Jon Guy; 06-25-2019, 11:24 AM. Reason: edit -kidney - uterus

Comment

Well this an interesting take. The ripper wrote it but not connected to the murders that night? He’s pissed off at a Jew for bad service or product??? But signs it with eddowes bloody apron? Kind of like ” the ripper doesn’t like Hyam Cohens meat”?!!

That's right. Either that or I messed up the way I voted! Binary choices are so complicated!

Martyn

Comment

Yes, I have suggested that the dolt dropped it on his way into the building.
                              Perhaps, after having a quick clean up before he entered his lodgings. His mind would be racing, he`d have a knife and possibly body parts to think about as he jogged up the stairs
                              The discovery of that apron was over an hour after Kates murder, Lamb stated about his earlier pass that "it was not there". So the notion it was left while he was still fleeing doesn't work. The killer might have lived there, but he would have dropped it on the way out again, not on the way home, and its position with respect to the GSG would still be unexplained. It both were put there at the same time, you have purpose, not coincidence.
                              Michael Richards

Comment

Hi Trevor

A live donor
                                Eddowes was dead, and had lost a lot of blood through her cut throat - would this have made difference to the residue left by the excised uterus ?
                                No !

Comment

Working...
                                X