No announcement yet.

The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight . your saying good old jack suddenly got to goulston street, took the kidney out of eddows apron and either then put it in his pocket or carried it with his bare hands to where ever the hell he was going ?.kinda defeats the purpose of using the apron in the first place huh .and then someone else must of written the message between 2.20 and 2.55 am . its any wonder your still looking. Give back your detective badge straight away. do not pass go. and do not collect 200 dollars. just go back and re read post 2726 its far better and easier to believe based on all the evidence thats what happened , . like i said school boy stuff.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
      He could have had a word with the coroner and/or his officers who gave evidence not to labour the "Juwes" spelling, if he believed that it had some masonic significance, as was (much) later alleged.
      I guess the Juwes and masonic connections must come up, but I personally believe that word was most likely juives with the i running into the v so it could be misinterpreted as juwes.

Comment

• I'm not convinced that the GSG was written by Jack. Jack was too busy trying to get away and not be caught. Why would he stop to write on a wall, when half of London's finest was chasing him? It was so dark, that no-one noticed anything, so how could anyone just suddenly notice Graffiti that could have been there for days or weeks un-noticed. If Jack did happen to write it, he certainly didn't do it on the night of the murder.

Comment

• With respect beaver , the evidence in post 2726 disagrees with you . 2.20am . no graffiti... 2.55am graffiti..... simple.
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Busy Beaver View Post
            I'm not convinced that the GSG was written by Jack. Jack was too busy trying to get away and not be caught. Why would he stop to write on a wall, when half of London's finest was chasing him? It was so dark, that no-one noticed anything, so how could anyone just suddenly notice Graffiti that could have been there for days or weeks un-noticed. If Jack did happen to write it, he certainly didn't do it on the night of the murder.
            Important questions, but remember:
            a) the police described the chalked message as looking freshly written, so certainly not weeks old, and probably no more than a day or so old
            b) the patrolling officer said the message was not there earlier that night (could have missed it but merely by making that statement it seems he had some reason to believe that to be true - he could have simply said he had not seen it earlier)
            c) if the apron was used to carry away the kidney, then the murderer did stop there for some reason - even if only to discard the apron piece - he could then have written the message for whatever his reason might have been
            d) the apron piece was found next to the writing, this could be coincidence or it might well have been a deliberate corroboration - especially if the murderer was frustrated at not getting a message through in other ways - getting lost in so many hoax messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
              With respect beaver , the evidence in post 2726 disagrees with you . 2.20am . no graffiti... 2.55am graffiti..... simple.
              Nope.

lets go for accuracy shall we Fishy?

2.20 no graffiti seen - which doesn’t mean that it wasn’t there just that Long didn’t notice it.

2.55 graffiti seen - Long didn’t notice it earlier but did on his second visit.

He was on police duty not on graffiti watch.

And by the way, I’m someone that thinks that the graffiti might have been written by Jack.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Also Detective Halse said at the inquest '...about 20 past 2 I passed over the spot where the piece of apron was found I did not notice anything' 'notice how he says ''i did not notice anything '' that means the writing wasn't there at 2.20 . thats accurate and plain to me he didn't notice anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

I guess the Juwes and masonic connections must come up, but I personally believe that word was most likely juives with the i running into the v so it could be misinterpreted as juwes.
                  Mais, juives ne sont pas "men"
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Remember Halse said he passed over the spot where the apron was found at 2.20 and did not notice anything. long passed by at 2.55 and discovered the apron and the writing, Halse would have surely mention that the graffiti was already there.

Comment

• Coroner] As to the writing on the wall, did you hear anybody suggest that the word "Jews" should be rubbed out and the other words left? - I did. The fear on the part of the Metropolitan police that the writing might cause riot was the sole reason why it was rubbed out. I took a copy of it, and what I wrote down was as follows: "The juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing."

i dont see how anyone could misinterpret this statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post
                        b) the patrolling officer said the message was not there earlier that night (could have missed it but merely by making that statement it seems he had some reason to believe that to be true - he could have simply said he had not seen it earlier)
                        Not quite true....it was the apron piece that Long said wasn't there earlier. It was noticing the apron piece which led him to search the passage with his lantern and so find the writing.

Comment

Coroner] As to the writing on the wall, did you hear anybody suggest that the word "Jews" should be rubbed out and the other words left? - I did. The fear on the part of the Metropolitan police that the writing might cause riot was the sole reason why it was rubbed out. I took a copy of it, and what I wrote down was as follows: "The juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing."

Maybe because it was dark?
                          Halse, from the Daily News;

"As plain as I could see it in the dark - for I had no light - I wrote down "The Juwees are not the men that will be blamed for nothing"
                          ​​​​

Comment

Also Detective Halse said at the inquest '...about 20 past 2 I passed over the spot where the piece of apron was found I did not notice anything' 'notice how he says ''i did not notice anything '' that means the writing wasn't there at 2.20 . thats accurate and plain to me he didn't notice anything.
                            You seem to have a different use for the English language than the rest of us Fishy - I did not notice anything - means just that. He did not say that it wasn’t there.

I went to my mother’s house yesterday and she’d bought a new vase - I did not notice it - but it was there.

Get a grip.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Remember Halse said he passed over the spot where the apron was found at 2.20 and did not notice anything. long passed by at 2.55 and discovered the apron and the writing, Halse would have surely mention that the graffiti was already there.
                              Not if he didn’t notice it!
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Coroner] As to the writing on the wall, did you hear anybody suggest that the word "Jews" should be rubbed out and the other words left? - I did. The fear on the part of the Metropolitan police that the writing might cause riot was the sole reason why it was rubbed out. I took a copy of it, and what I wrote down was as follows: "The juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing."

And this implies a conspiracy in what way?
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X