The GOGMAGOG-letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
    Several questions there, Pierre, but no answers. I'll draw the obvious conclusion. I note that others have very sensibly done the same.
    Donīt worry. I have spent fifteen year at the university.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Regards, Pierre
      15 wasted years, I can tell you that.
      “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Last edited by DJA; 01-12-2016, 02:37 PM. Reason: Wrong page
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Regards, Pierre
          Still refusing to say what degrees or even what subjects. is it a BA or BSc or a Masters degree or equivalent.

And yes in my 35 years spent at 2 colleges both parts of the University of London I knew plenty of maintenance, catering and housekeeping staff who had all spent over 20 years at a University and were all more open and credible than the poster.

Of course he said:

"I donīt have a credibility problem since credibility is meaningless for me."

What researcher could possibly say this, none I have ever met!

Comment

Regards, Pierre
            It took you 15 years to get a degree? I've heard of the 5year plan, but 15? Wow.

Comment

Regards, Pierre
              Not worrying, just trying to get a straight answer.

I'll do you the courtesy of answering my own question. My degree is Bachelor of Arts in German Studies (subsidiary subject was Linguistics) - University of Nottingham (1974). That wasn't too difficult was it?.

Now then, what degree(s) do you hold please, and in what subject(s)? It would ordinarily be no business of anyone else what academic qualifications you hold but, when you call yourself a scientist and attempt to belittle others for lack of academic achievement, you have to do one of two things:-

(1) Support your own claim to be a scientist or

(2) Look ridiculous.

Entirely up to you which you go for but your attempts at prevarication are looking increasingly desperate.
              I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Anyone who continues to allow this ape to play them like a drum set needs to leave him/her alone. Can't you all see that there is no Pierre? There is no suspect either. There's only a small, vain internet entity playing a game and using what you tell him, what you reveal to him, to build a case that really won't be finished until you all stop feeding him/her.

Mike
                huh?

Comment

• Hi Micheal

Unfortunately Pierre has certain posters just where he wants them, one of which after I compared them to fish in a net informed me he was a "shark". Well perhaps , however, a shark swimming in a Goldfish bowl, going round and round. Would you believe the Dead Sea Scrolls entered the argument at one point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
                    Hi Micheal

Unfortunately Pierre has certain posters just where he wants them, one of which after I compared them to fish in a net informed me he was a "shark". Well perhaps , however, a shark swimming in a Goldfish bowl, going round and round. Would you believe the Dead Sea Scrolls entered the argument at one point.
                    I saw the scrolls and people argued over them as primary or secondary sources when they are just stories and not reality. These folks want to play this silly game and it's something none of us would have allowed our children to go on about.

Mike
                    huh?

Comment

• What amazes me is the number of posters who want to tell others that they should/should not, engage Trolliere, frankly it's none of their business. If someone else wants to "waste" time on Pierre.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• It will draw to a close eventually. Still plenty of egg to be distributed on faces though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                          What amazes me is the number of posters who want to tell others that they should/should not, engage Trolliere, frankly it's none of their business. If someone else wants to "waste" time on Pierre.
                          And it's none of your business if posters want to point out the error of your and other poster's ways in engaging in pointless argument with Pierre.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            What amazes me is the number of posters who want to tell others that they should/should not, engage Trolliere, frankly it's none of their business. If someone else wants to "waste" time on Pierre.
                            Untrue. You can see how flummoxed and irritated people get. I'm only looking out for their health because I care.

Mike
                            huh?

Comment

• Hi Good Michael and Observer
                              I Find Pierre rather harmless and amusing.

the only egg is on his face, because if he's being sincere then he's just another wack job with a crack pot theory, and if he not then the joke is still on him because either way he's had his lunch handed to him more times then I have ever seen any poster on this board.

And the ironic thing is that some real discussion has come about by his threads.

So really who cares?

However, I do see why some would want everyone to just ignore him. Now that would drive him nuts! LOL!

But it's kind of hard to ignore a train wreck you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                                Untrue. You can see how flummoxed and irritated people get. I'm only looking out for their health because I care.

Mike
                                Haha!

But just think what would happen to poor Pierre if everyone suddenly ignored him?

I dare say it would be too much for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X