Lusk Letter sent to George Lusk of the vigilante committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Hi Vigilante,It'll stay fresh for a good few hours after liberating it from the body - no need to steal the juice as well. Besides - no morgue necessary: it might have been a pig's kidney.
    No, I think thats a non-starter, its obviously human as all the medical experts testified it was, I've seen a pigs kidney and a human kidney they are visibly very different, and thats just from an amateur perspective, I'd trust medical experts on this even if not on the other details. They're not all mad.

Though I suppose it would be easier to smuggle a kidney from the morgue in ones pocket rather than a big jar....

Comment

You notice Sam how he keeps failing to explain how the "experts" knew it was a human kidney?

--J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post

"I doubt that he wrote it."

That is the majority position I believe.
        Well....... We all know about majorities (like conventions, the wise man nevers follow them).

[QUOTE=perrymason;13613]

".... this would indicate he didnt write it, but did stop there."

There is no doubt that the killer from Mitre Square was there in the entranceway to the Model Dwellings, but when, and whether the juxtaposition of the writing is happenstance, is in doubt.

[/QUOTE=perrymason;13613]

Theres no causal link indicated between the two. Anymore than there is the gas lamp and the killer. Both gas lamps and racist grafitti were plentiful in Whitechapel no need for spurious links with itinerant killers.

Originally posted by perrymason View Post

"Someone may have disturbed him yes, perhaps the man with the black bag who Mrs M saw go past just before 1am. He looked at club, maybe he heard Jack or the (hypothetical) people about to leave. Either of these could have disturbed Jack, the fast footsteps of the bag man or the people leaving (the footsteps Mrs M heard?)"

Dr Blackwell arrived with a watch at 1:16am. He examined the woman, and declared that she was cut as recently as 20 minutes earlier, but no later than 1/2 hour. That has Goldstein seen walking past at the latest of those 2 times, and a full 4 minutes ahead of Diemshutz's arrival time. There was no interruption in Dutfields Yard....and Liz's demeanor in death says it all. There was a murder...of a woman seen assaulted by a witness approx 1 to 11 minutes before she is cut.... once.

Or, we could split Blackwells estimate.... to be fair, after all why should it happen at the very latest of those estimates. So say 25 minutes earlier. Still interrupted?....or is he deciding.

Regards
        I'd put the time of death just after 12:50 yes, judging from all the testimony.
        around the same time Mrs M must have gone in as Goldy walks past. Several minutes before the cart arrives. Goldstein is walking exceptionally fast, thats enough to scare the killer. If anyone then left the club there's no way he'd hang around, his ears will be tuned to any possible disturbances or unusual noises in the street if he knows what he's doing.

The man seen pushing and attacking Stride six or seven minutes earlier, can't be her killer. He's just been seen assaulting a woman in clear sight, in the heart of the Ripper's territory, no one in their right mind would hang around.
        He ran in the opposite direction to Schwartz if he had any sense. The real killer arrived soon after, unseen as usual, just before Mrs M came out of her house again.

Comment

Its impossible to mistake a human kidney for a non human kidney. I doubt you've ever seen one. Not only have I I've also dissected them.

Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
          You notice Sam how he keeps failing to explain how the "experts" knew it was a human kidney?

--J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Vigilantee View Post
            Its impossible to mistake a human kidney for a non human kidney.
            Other way around, Sparky.

I doubt you've ever seen one.
            Wrong.

Not only have I I've also dissected them.
            Have you had English 101 yet?

--J.D.

Comment

Other way around, Sparky.
              It doesnt matter which way round it is moron.

Wrong.
              You clearly haven't or you wouldnt make such an obvious mistake.
              [QUOTE=Doctor X;13629]

Have you had English 101 yet?

[QUOTE]

You really are an obnoxious **** arent you....

Comment

Originally posted by Vigilantee View Post
                It doesnt matter which way round it is moron.

You clearly haven't or you wouldnt [Sic--Ed.] make such an obvious mistake.
                Save it is not. Really chaffs the nethers of this child does it not?

You really are an obnoxious **** arent you....
                Sorry to make you cry.

Yours truly,

--J.D.

Comment

You really should be muzzled dog boy.

Comment

If the child so dislikes having his fanny publicly spanked, it need merely cease acting out and throwing tantrums.

It is not terribly complicated. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

If the child so dislikes having his fanny publicly spanked, it need merely cease acting out and throwing tantrums.

It is not terribly complicated. . . .

--J.D.
                      Vigi's a guy he doesn't have a fanny....

Comment

Oh sorry . . .

. . . thought someone posted.

--J.D.

Comment

You new kids are a hoot. We appreciate you stopping by and telling us how to go about our business, though. You might want to now go over to www.zodiackiller.com and spread schoolin'. They could use you're help. We're fine here now though. Thanks.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

There is that noise again.

Sort of a "squeaking" sound.

Curious.

--J.D.

Comment

Interesting that the Lusk letter (which I think was authentic), is not signed Jack the Ripper. Rumbelow said that he (the Ripper) was rejecting the name,

Comment

I think of all the communications this is the one most likely to have been from the killer. I'm still inclined to think that it was a hoax, but it's quite a leap from one hoaxer who sends a letter to the police/news whoever, and one who goes to some trouble to send a piece of kidney with it. I've always had a niggling thought that if it was a hoaxer, it must've been someone with a lot more 'appetite' for the murders than the other letter writers, maybe a copycat killer for example, someone who was doing more than just having a cheap laugh at the press or police's expense. I can't see why someone would go to the trouble of actually sending something purporting to be from a victim only once. If someone was prepared to do that once, someone who had access to such things (ie a med student), surely they would've continued after other murders, especially after the attention this letter ended up getting.

Comment

Working...
                                X