Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
    Genuine.

He/they wanted to plant fears amongst Prostitutes and the community in Whitechapel, he/they risked his/their own life for this purpose.

I still believe, the Lipsky crime and conviction 1887 had to do something with all what had followed.

It was some sort of revenge, hence the GSG and the From Hell letter.

The Baron
    Interesting. I hadn't thought of that before, other than the tenuous link between BS Man and the Pinchin torso.

Are you able to elaborate?

Comment

• Re the Bright's Disease, this short old thread from 2009 says all you need to know:

Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• If the Lusk letter was genuine the killer must have had it in his head that he would seek some form of gratification that way. So why chuck a piece of Kate's apron away in Goulston St? Why not wrap the kidney in that before posting, then there would be no doubt that the package was genuine. And why not send a piece of one of Mary's organs as well? He had plenty of time to cut one away and the Lusk letter received publicity. Why not add to that publicity if publicity is what he wanted AKA Zodiac
        Regards Darryl
        Ps Bright's disease was a term used for a few kidney ailments in Victorian times specifically alcoholism but high blood pressure and heart disease seems to be used as well
        Last edited by Darryl Kenyon; 09-05-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lipsky View Post

Agree 100%!

Some of the "arguments" presented by the people who believe every murder was random, every letter was fake, every evidence was to be ignored, are bewildering.
          Oh yes, the Lusk letter is fake. Why? well because some medical nerd pulled a prank on Lusk.
          I mean, just your average day at the London hospital, medical school freshmen borrowing a kidney conveniently on Bright's disease just to impress each other.
          As if kidneys float around like that, in Victorian London or any other London.
          And we are suppoed to believe THAT as a more appealing version of truth, rather than believe that the killer simply tried to taunt Mishter Lusk and all his "vigilante committe" hoo-haa. Whitechapel was dirt and our man knew that, and used that. He used that to committ the murders, he used that to leave every crime scene unattended and safe, he used that to taunt the gimmicks of schemers and "decent businessmen".

Just one look at the Lusk letter, and you know it's disturbing. You know it's written from someone you wouldnt want at your family dinner.
          And it comes with a kidney -- well, what more rational to presume other than it's a prank!
          Researchers have debated on the "illiteracy" angle which is irrelevant (this was written "in character") and ignore the elephant in the room ---
          whoever wrote this is out of their minds, period.

yup. and another thing. after the night of the double event-with the ripper being disturbed/seen/interrupted and more specifically by lawende and company-may the ripper have assumed they were members of a vigilance committee? did he notice them watching him and hear there degrading conversation? I think he probably did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that before, other than the tenuous link between BS Man and the Pinchin torso.

Are you able to elaborate?
            whats the link between BS man and Pinchin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

whats the link between BS man and Pinchin?
              Hi Abby,

I'm assuming he is referring to the chalk writing of "Lipski" on the black paling near the Pinchin archway mentioned at the time of discovery of the Pinchin torso and the shout out of "Lipski" at the Stride murder scene. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                If the Lusk letter was genuine the killer must have had it in his head that he would seek some form of gratification that way. So why chuck a piece of Kate's apron away in Goulston St? Why not wrap the kidney in that before posting, then there would be no doubt that the package was genuine. And why not send a piece of one of Mary's organs as well? He had plenty of time to cut one away and the Lusk letter received publicity. Why not add to that publicity if publicity is what he wanted AKA Zodiac
                Regards Darryl
                Ps Bright's disease was a term used for a few kidney ailments in Victorian times specifically alcoholism but high blood pressure and heart disease seems to be used as well
                Hi DK
                after probably being pissed off at jews and general and specifically being interrupted by them that night he left the apron/gsg to throw blame on the jews and maybe confuse the police. but he wanted the to keep the kidney-like his other goodies. to play with for a while.. to nibble on?
                maybe he ate half, preserved the other half for a while and after stewing more about that night/the jews/ the vigilance committee decided to get back at them too. perhaps he thought lawende and company watching him and talking poorly about him were part of a vigilance committee?

re Mary-who knows why he stopped sending letters/organs?

maybe if it was hutch he continued on with his blaming jews with his jewish Aman "suspect". taking his taunting /blaming to another level so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post

Hi Abby,

I'm assuming he is referring to the chalk writing of "Lipski" on the black paling near the Pinchin archway mentioned at the time of discovery of the Pinchin torso and the shout out of "Lipski" at the Stride murder scene. I could be wrong, though.
                  thanks Jer! I think your right as usual! : )

Comment

• Hi Baron/ HarryD all
                    why would someone getting revenge for the hanging of the jewish Lipski take it out on prostitutes? and why shout lipski, which was then a jewish slur, at a witness who was obviously also a (fellow) jew?

Comment

Both of which were within a 4 minute stroll of Batty Street, where Lipski was found to have killed Miriam Angel.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hi Abby,

Correct. They're tenuous links to the case but I'd be eager to see if The Baron can develop his theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Correct. They're tenuous links to the case but I'd be eager to see if The Baron can develop his theory.
                          I'd like to hear his theory as well. Hopefully on a new thread where we can discuss it at length.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lipsky View Post

Yup. Been trying for years to follow up on that info.
                            I think this is our man.
                            Improbable he would have a laison, probably went out on his own.
                            Gloves leave no trails of evidence, our man was "20th century"
                            Interested in the fact that the gloved man was Irish, as was the tone of "Dear Sor"? Interested to note that the gloved stranger was well dressed...hardly looked the illiterate as indicated by the poor phonetic English in Dear Sor. Get the sense that the note was intended to reference the mad killer at large, the one that killed Kate anyway, rather than anything more likely associated with the well dressed Irishman? Interested to note at that same time well dressed Irishmen were all over the place, in conjunction with hearings that parliament condoned and perhaps authorized Irish self rule terrorism? Interested to note that the following year a senior investigator included his suspicions in a memo that Irish self rule factions were responsible for the so-called Ripper murders?
                            Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post

1. If the Lusk letter was genuine the killer must have had it in his head that he would seek some form of gratification that way.
                              2. So why chuck a piece of Kate's apron away in Goulston St?
                              3. Why not wrap the kidney in that before posting, then there would be no doubt that the package was genuine.
                              4. And why not send a piece of one of Mary's organs as well?

5. He had plenty of time to cut one away and the Lusk letter received publicity. Why not add to that publicity if publicity is what he wanted.

Regards Darryl

6. Ps Bright's disease was a term used for a few kidney ailments in Victorian times specifically alcoholism but high blood pressure and heart disease seems to be used as well
                              1. Why would the killer have to have a plan? Why not just come up with an idea?
                              2. The apron section was a utilitarian artifact until Kates killer thought of something he could do with it.
                              3. I don't see why the killer had to prove anything, he obviously scared the beejesus out of Lusk anyway.
                              4. For one reason, Mary wasnt dead yet...I know what you meant. Maybe Marys killer was someone different...her killer obviously knew her well.
                              5. I think he wanted to scare Lusk, not get public views.

and 6....Brights Disease is acute or chronic Nephritis, a condition which can be used to describe kidney diseases. "
                              The triad of dropsy, albumin in the urine and kidney disease came to be regarded as characteristic of Bright's disease", but in autopsies the overall appearance of the kidney was usually enough for the diagnosis pm.
                              Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                Both of which were within a 4 minute stroll of Batty Street, where Lipski was found to have killed Miriam Angel.
                                Odd that they both would refer to the same incident involving someone actually named Lipski eh Sam?
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X