X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yabs View Post

Jilted.
    A little bit of a stretch with the capital D that could resemble an S
    Creative, but not the word I found I'm afraid.

Comment

• How about Jewess or Haves ?

Pat......

Comment

• Jerries
        there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Juries ....He went to court?

Comment

• Julie's ?

Comment

• In keeping with my alien kidnapping/dumping theory --Jovians?

Blaming the kids in the area for all the vandalism about lately--Juves (short for Juveniles)

Will check back to see what the real answer is later.
              Last edited by Debra A; 06-04-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Is it an English word? Because there is Juenes in French, which means Youth, as in 'The Youth are Not the Men...'etc

Comment

• Jonnies

Comment

• I don't think it's this but I'll try "Jollies." I've a feeling it's already come up because there is a symbol on my Find My past 1891 census which means that I've clicked on it before.

Joshua Jolly, born c1861, butcher. 10 Brunswick Buildings, Goulston St.

Just for jolly wouldn't you.

Comment

• Ok. Let me make sure I understand this. Even though we can't be certain that the killer actually wrote the GSG, the plan seems to be to blindly guess at certain letters or words, assign some imagined significance to the new word created and then use this as the basis for constructing a theory as to the killer's identity. Yeah, that should work.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                        Ok. Let me make sure I understand this. Even though we can't be certain that the killer actually wrote the GSG, the plan seems to be to blindly guess at certain letters or words, assign some imagined significance to the new word created and then use this as the basis for constructing a theory as to the killer's identity. Yeah, that should work.

c.d.
                        Well, perhaps David also has a theory with data that he found before he found his new word. One can always hope.

But you are right, of course. David has found a word in the world and it has no connection to the case. It is just a word without context.

Regards, Pierre
                        Last edited by Pierre; 06-04-2016, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                          In keeping with my alien kidnapping/dumping theory --Jovians?

Blaming the kids in the area for all the vandalism about lately--Juves (short for Juveniles)

Will check back to see what the real answer is later.
                          Hi Debra,

A problem with juveniles or "juves" is that this word marks a distinction between young and adult people.

Juveniles are young per definition. Men are adults per definition.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            Well, perhaps David also has a theory with data that he found before he found his new word. One can always hope.

But you are right, of course. David has found a word in the world and it has no connection to the case. It is just a word without context.

Regards, Pierre
                            Dear Pierre,

without knowing the word you cannot say that, given David has said it was from a letter to the Home secretary, without knowing the content of that you are guessing and of course it could be a letter about your suspect.

However it will have as much connection to the case as the word "Judges".

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                              Is it an English word? Because there is Juenes in French, which means Youth, as in 'The Youth are Not the Men...'etc
                              Actually the French word for youth is 'jeunes'.

Cheers,
                              Hercule Poirot

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                                Hi Debra,

A problem with juveniles or "juves" is that this word marks a distinction between young and adult people.

Juveniles are young per definition. Men are adults per definition.

Regards, Pierre
                                OK
                                The 'Juves' are the little men who will not be blamed for nothing and the Jovians are the little green men who will not be blamed for nothing.

The 'little' or 'little green' rubbed off by shoulders...or soldiers as I used to think someone had told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X