No announcement yet.

An experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erased so that the hand writing could not be matched.

Could have been photographed and erased.

The height and style indicates a short educated person used to writing on a greenboard.
    Last edited by DJA; 03-16-2016, 02:03 AM. Reason: Last line.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
      Erased so that the hand writing could not be matched.

Could have been photographed and erased.

The height and style indicates a short educated person used to writing on a greenboard.
      Or a billiard player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
        I take on board and consider well-researched possibilities, not half-baked, airy fairy theories with no named suspect.
        most sensible post on another ridiculous thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          THE BOX
          You mean like Pandora's? LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            most sensible post on another ridiculous thread.
            Couldn't agree with you more

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
              I take on board and consider well-researched possibilities, not half-baked, airy fairy theories with no named suspect.
              I don´t either.

But the word I do not agree with, which you are writing here is "possibilities".

Perhaps you know that there is an ethical aspect of research.

The aspect implies (in this case) that if you happen to believe a dead person was a serial killer during his lifetime, it is unethical to give his name to the world and to spread rumors, often through books and films, about that person having been a serial killer who mutilated women.

This is what everyone who has convinced himself of some "suspect" in the field of ripperology do.

And they do it in spite of the fact that they have almost no evidence at all!

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Yet you blame an unknown policeman.

Comment

Yet you blame an unknown policeman.
                  exactly. disparaging not one person, but an entire profession.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    exactly. disparaging not one person, but an entire profession.
                    And with, as far as anyone here has sent NO evidence at all.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• In order to arrive at the conclusion that the Goulston Street Graffito may have anything to do with Judges or Juries, instead of Jews, four historical facts (collectively known as ‘The BOX’) would need to be deconstructed first:

1. The International Working Man’s Education Club was a predominantly Jewish affair

2. The Great Synagogue of London was located adjacent to Mitre Square

3. A piece of bloodied apron was found in Goulston Street beneath a chalk Graffito reading ‘The Ju*es are the men that will not be blamed for nothing’ or alternatively ‘The Ju*es are not the men who will be blamed for nothing’
                      4. The police interpreted this graffito as accusing a member of the Jewish population of London of the murder which happened that night in Berner street and on Mitre Square. In order to prevent riots on the following day, it was decided to erase the graffito.

Any volunteers? Degrees in sociology are not an obstacle to giving this challenge a try.

Comment

Hi DJA,

I am only saying exactly this: It is highly unethical to name a person and call him a serial killer without conclusive evidence.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by IchabodCrane View Post
                          In order to arrive at the conclusion that the Goulston Street Graffito may have anything to do with Judges or Juries, instead of Jews, four historical facts (collectively known as ‘The BOX’) would need to be deconstructed first:

1. The International Working Man’s Education Club was a predominantly Jewish affair
                          https://<br /> http://wiki.casebook....ucational_Club
                          It is inevitable that this club would be located where it was located. It is a very well established fact. So it is history. And history is a description of the past. But it IS NOT the past.

So this well established fact must be deconstructed as a part of history writing.

And it was written to establish a fact and connect it with another fact: "Jews". As you are doing it now. The next step is to establish a connection from those "Jews" to the GSG. Many have done this just because they could establish only that fact from within the box. There were no alternatives.

http://www.jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/London/city_gsduke/
                          This is (also) a well established historical fact, i.e. as a historiographer you would say it is written by one or more historians, since they wanted to establish it as a fact. This established fact is - in your text here as well as in MANY ripperological texts - connected to the GSG. But it IS NOT the past. And the thoughts found in statements from the past could be established as facts in other ways. They need not be "truth" about external conditions or correlations. They are subjective experiences.

3. A piece of bloodied apron was found in Goulston Street beneath a chalk Graffito reading ‘The Ju*es are the men that will not be blamed for nothing’ or alternatively ‘The Ju*es are not the men who will be blamed for nothing’
                          This is an established fact. The context is also established as an historical fact. So is the connection. But the past IS NOT history. History establishes the past as facts. But facts often give us the wrong perspectives, since they are not the past but historically established.

4. The police interpreted this graffito as accusing a member of the Jewish population of London of the murder which happened that night in Berner street and on Mitre Square. In order to prevent riots on the following day, it was decided to erase the graffito.
                          We should not become our objects of study. We should not see with eyes from 1888 or think with their brains. We must see with our own eyes and think with our own brains. But we must also see what we do not see and understand what we are not able to think. And we can not be anachronistic. We must perform source criticism.

Any volunteers? Degrees in sociology are not an obstacle to giving this challenge a try.
                          Kind regards, Pierre
                          Last edited by Pierre; 03-16-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            Hi DJA,

I am only saying exactly this: It is highly unethical to name a person and call him a serial killer without conclusive evidence.

Regards, Pierre
                            I agree with that,yet you seek further information from me that would publicly identify him on this Forum.

You are a hypocrite and a time waster.

I have sought London based fact checkers and assistance over the last eight years to further my case.
                            My luck seems to have changed very recently.

Technically,Jack was not a serial killer.

He was being blackmailed by his patients.

The first screenwriter that I met with,eight years and seven months ago, realised that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IchabodCrane View Post
                              In order to arrive at the conclusion that the Goulston Street Graffito may have anything to do with Judges or Juries, instead of Jews, four historical facts (collectively known as ‘The BOX’) would need to be deconstructed first:

OK

1. Check.

2. N/A

3.Jack is linking 1. and Nothing/Eddowes.

4. The police were covering for Jack,GSG was just a reminder.

Warren had to erase it without photographing it.

Comment

I agree with that,yet you seek further information from me that would publicly identify him on this Forum.

You are a hypocrite and a time waster.

I have sought London based fact checkers and assistance over the last eight years to further my case.
                                My luck seems to have changed very recently.

Technically,Jack was not a serial killer.

He was being blackmailed by his patients.

The first screenwriter that I met with,eight years and seven months ago, realised that.
                                How interesting. So the prostitutes blackmailed the doctor - had he bought their services?

Was Stride a prostitute?

And was this phenomenon common in England at the time? Is there any research about it?

Kind regards, Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X