No announcement yet.

An experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think he necessarily wanted to start riots, but the best interpretation of the events of the night of Sep 30, is that the killer wanted to divert suspicion away from himself and wanted to lead the police into pursuing a Jewish murder suspect.

In this interpretation, the GSG would mean: 'The Jews are justly blamed', and was written by the killer.
    Last edited by IchabodCrane; 03-15-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IchabodCrane View Post
      I don't think he necessarily wanted to start riots, but the best interpretation of the events of the night of Sep 30, is that the killer wanted to divert suspicion away from himself and wanted to lead the police into pursuing a Jewish murder suspect.

In this interpretation, the GSG would mean: 'The Jews are justly blamed', and was written by the killer.
      Ichabodcrane,

That interpretation is certainly possible, indeed probably, if the killer did write the GSG.
      Given that we do not know if he did, your suggesting is not only viable, but equal to any other which as been put forward over the years.

all the best

Steve

Comment

• In video games it's called redirecting aggro. It might have been a stupid throwaway move, but if it worked, it would certainly redirect aggro.
        The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by IchabodCrane View Post
          I don't think he necessarily wanted to start riots, but the best interpretation of the events of the night of Sep 30, is that the killer wanted to divert suspicion away from himself and wanted to lead the police into pursuing a Jewish murder suspect.

bingo. especially since he knew he was seen by jews that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post
            In video games it's called redirecting aggro. It might have been a stupid throwaway move, but if it worked, it would certainly redirect aggro.
            OK. I see now the level for this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              bingo. especially since he knew he was seen by jews that night.
              THE BOX

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                Well, that's what we're all here for isn't it, just to explore different possibilities!
                So why don´t you?

Comment

• I take on board and consider well-researched possibilities, not half-baked, airy fairy theories with no named suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    THE BOX
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Box_(TV_series)

Prolly more intelligent than anything you have posted.

Aussie Rules!
                    Last edited by DJA; 03-16-2016, 12:54 AM. Reason: FireFox!
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Lamingtons. Mmmmmmmmmm
                      This crew prolly have visions of you roasting big mobs of small rodents what've committed suicide
                      Last edited by DJA; 03-16-2016, 01:14 AM. Reason: Betterer now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Box_(TV_series)

Prolly more intelligent than anything you have posted.

Aussie Rules!
                        "96" was better.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Prisoner?

Comment

• Both 96 and The Box were very good, and quite funny. I haven't seen even reruns of them for years.

Comment

• The Henderson Kids was set in the next town,Birregurra.

Neighbours was often edited up here by one of the editors of the original Mad Max.

Comment

• Mayerling, I agree that there probably wouldn't have been wholesale rioting in the East End revolving around the GSG as there was in major British cities in 1914 against German immigrants (in which there was looting and destruction of property). However, it's pretty clear that Warren and Supt. Arnold expected trouble from local costers and others, especially in the wake of the Leather Apron saga. Arnold in fact wrote of it 'being the means of causing a riot' in his report on the GSG to the Home Office.

Whether it was going to be smashed windows, Jewish men and women assaulted on the streets or the more serious manifestations of murder and arson attacks on Jewish dwellings and workshops, it's clear that the reason the message was wiped by Warren was to avoid such a scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X