X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
    You may suggest that the V's...on the eyelids AND cheeks were coleateral damage from the almost complete severing of Kates nose...but that doesnt answer why her nose was being cut in the first place. Answer that without some symbolic inference, then the collateral theory might have some legs.
    We can't even call these cuts "Vs" without knowing intent, so I don't even want to go there. Yet, why does this have to symbolize something? I mean, cutting the nose. Why can't it just be a new thing to cut at, a new experience?

Mike

Leave a comment:

• SuspectZero
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Well....I had hoped that I'd solved one of the major problems of the case. However, the more I thought the matter over, the more convinced I became that

1. It wasn't a major problem, but a minor problem.
    2. I hadn't in fact solved it.
    3. It was to do with another case entirely.

Rest assured that if there is anything else that I discover that I haven't discovered, I will go public immediately.
    LOL - I like you!

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenda View Post
    Facts? What are these "facts" of which you speak? We don't deal in facts around here. We prefer guessing games.
    The "Facts" are the things you doubters doubt, but upon which the great and mighty Pierre has solved this 125+ year old mystery.

say he needs to be deified.

Leave a comment:

• Elamarna
    replied
    Are you sure it is not only factual but metaphorical too.

you will need to explain it to us I think

Leave a comment:

• Brenda
    replied
    I do have some data, but it is of a factual nature, and it will take several years' labour to raise it to the level of social construct.
    Facts? What are these "facts" of which you speak? We don't deal in facts around here. We prefer guessing games.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    I do have some data, but it is of a factual nature, and it will take several years' labour to raise it to the level of social construct.
    As long as no one destroys it to protect the conspiracy, and as long as I'm alive a year from now.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by Varqm View Post
    By the way would reading the Hardy Boys series help me solve a 100-year old murder case?
    Only if no one destroyed the data therein.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Well....I had hoped that I'd solved one of the major problems of the case. However, the more I thought the matter over, the more convinced I became that

Rest assured that if there is anything else that I discover that I haven't discovered, I will go public immediately.
    But do you have all your data or will that take another year???

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• David Orsam
    replied
    Hi all

I just thought I'd let you know that I have made no breakthroughs whatsoever.
    This is an obvious double bluff. Please tell us what you know.

Leave a comment:

• Pcdunn
    replied
    Anything is possible...

Originally posted by SuspectZero View Post
    Could these represent letters? A clue to the killers identity? Symbols?
    Anything is possible, SuspectZero. One person who believes Jack was a tailor thinks the "v"s represent chalk markings, like those on a man's suit under construction.

But-- what is probable is something else. Jack didn't seem to leave any other marks like this on his other victims, so it is not that likely that they represent his initials, or anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• Michael W Richards
    replied
    Its is a fact at that time in history that some criminal groups cut words or symbols into the faces of snitches, before or after killing them.

You may suggest that the V's...on the eyelids AND cheeks were coleateral damage from the almost complete severing of Kates nose...but that doesnt answer why her nose was being cut in the first place. Answer that without some symbolic inference, then the collateral theory might have some legs.

Perhaps it didnt belong somewhere, or someone wanted to spite her face.

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosella View Post
    I bet we're back in Royal conspiracy theory territory with a touch of religious conflict (Catholics versus Protestants) thrown in. Those two V shaped cuts are V for Victoria!
    No, we are not.

Regards Pierre

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    oh God, were not back on the Vincent Van Gogh thing again are we?
    Hi,

I have no idea of what you mean but I can assure you it had nothing to do with Vincent Van Gogh.

Regards Pierre

Leave a comment:

Working...
X