Uk 2009??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
    Is it you that are responcible for a spoof 'Ripper' Documentary, that Jake keeps going on about?

Jeff
    Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the late reply to your query, but yes, I was responsible for that naughty piece of media!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bennett View Post
      Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the late reply to your query, but yes, I was responsible for that naughty piece of media!
      Is it possible to purchase a copy?

Comment

• Official news

Suzi,

I hope we're not getting crossed-wires here... but I did confirm that there will definitely be a conference in London later this year, almost certainly October.

Two events are already confirmed. Outstanding achievement award confirmed. Raffle and auction prizes in hand.

All I need is confirmation from the lecture venue to be able to announce the dates.

If you want to arrange a meet up for folks separatelys that's cool, but I think you might be confusing people at the moment!

Adam x

Comment

• Excellent!!!!!!

Great! Looking forward ( well and down too!) as I type!

Gawd Hope I'm not confusing people- well any more than usual!!!!!

Suz xx
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• London would be great. I've always had difficulty getting to the UK Conference because autumn isn't a convenient time for me to be away from work. But, if it's in The Smoke, I might be able to zip over there and be back before anyone notices I'm gone. Oh boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
              if it's in The Smoke, I might be able to zip over there and be back before anyone notices I'm gone.
              You're not distantly related to Thomas Neill Cream, are you, GM?
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Well, we're not actually related, but I would prefer that you not mention the name Joliet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
                  Suzi,

I hope we're not getting crossed-wires here... but I did confirm that there will definitely be a conference in London later this year, almost certainly October.

Two events are already confirmed. Outstanding achievement award confirmed. Raffle and auction prizes in hand.

All I need is confirmation from the lecture venue to be able to announce the dates.

If you want to arrange a meet up for folks separatelys that's cool, but I think you might be confusing people at the moment!

Adam x
                  Adam!

Excellent news!

All the best.
                  The Swedes are the Men that Will not Be Blamed for Nothing

Comment

• Well, I was certainly getting confused. I'm aware of the London Conference in October. What's the other thing?

Suzi? Can you answer me without heeeeeeeeeeeee or smilies? Or OMG chaps? I know it's going to be very, very hard...

PHILIP
                    Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

• Listen, just one more thing. It's not like we expect the conference to be scheduled for the convenience of a few of us colonials, but October 12 is the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday when some of us have family gatherings to attend. If the conference could possibly be held on a weekend other than the 10th to 12th, more Canucks might be able to be there.

Comment

• John

Probably the best Jack documentary in the world.
                        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Watch It

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                          Probably the best Jack documentary in the world.
                          Yes, and I think that John should be strung up by his nether regions and made to watch it endlessly.
                          SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• It's the wife's birthday in October, so I have told her I am taking her to London for a Romantic Weekend!!!
                            Regards Mike

Comment

• Stewart

I remember, "Ill string him up for this" were your exact words....between the gaffaws.
                              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Mike!... ...lucky lady..lots of JTR!...who could ask for more,eh????

Looking forward to meeting you both...and everyone else!

Should be good.

ANNA.

Comment

Working...
                                X