X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time this thread crops up on New Posts I wonder

"Does anyone actually believe that Pierre has done any research?"
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Not really.

Not many Ripperologists have though.

I do pay my respects to the pioneers though.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
        Tea was her probably not her beverage of choice...
        But was it the Ripper's? Did he stop for a tea break during his grisly work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
          But was it the Ripper's? Did he stop for a tea break during his grisly work?
          He probably did, always make time for some tea!
          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Every time this thread crops up on New Posts I wonder

No.

Also he seems really into the layout of Millers Court.

Comment

GUT

I think that depends on your definition of research.

If just reading here is discounted, I am not convinced of it.

It turns out that his barricade theory is not new and was discussed here some time back. having been mentioned in a provincial paper in 1888.
              The information was here on this site. if he has done any research , why does he not mention this newspaper story?

DJA,
              I think that’s a little unfair, although i do understand where you are coming from.
              There are many who join with a pet idea, which they have no real evidence to back it up with, but keep on and on.

However even on this site we have a good number of real researchers, some of whom have no suspects and some like yourself who do.

we don’t all always get on, that’s fair to say.

However, I only know 1 who refuses to say what his theory is, what his source of evidence is and only one who claims he has a confession, but wont disclose it.

You yourself I know have spoken to several in private about your theory and even tell us the age and occupation of your suspect, so we could go and find him if we wanted I guess.

Any movement on your position by the way? If not, hope you get better news in 2016, know you been waiting a long time.

regards

Steve
              Last edited by Elamarna; 12-18-2015, 04:23 AM.

Comment

No, he hasn't done a thing but just randomly read all documents on here.

Comment

• A Christmas gift

Hi everyone,

I am considering to give you a little Christmas gift next week. But only considering. I havenīt decided yet.

It all depends on how naughty you are here. The naughtier, the better the chance for a gift.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I am considering to give you a little Christmas gift next week. But only considering. I havenīt decided yet.

It all depends on how naughty you are here. The naughtier, the better the chance for a gift.

Regards Pierre
                    Sorry we're not taking any gifts from the grinch!
                    I guess we're all gonna behave so we actually get a real present from Santa!

Comment

Hi everyone,

ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD *hint, hint*

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                        ^ How do we know that the solder on the kettle burned off on the occasion of the murder though, (unless Abberline felt the kettle and it was still red-hot of course)? The spout could have dropped off days or weeks before.

I don't think that poor Mary was such a careful housewife that every time a pot or pan broke she took the pennies she'd been carefully saving and hurried off to the hardware shop. Tea was her probably not her beverage of choice but, having made a cuppa in a Billy can, that tastes just as good as from a kettle with a spout. She managed!

That fire and what was put on it always fascinates me. How does a poverty-stricken someone with no visible means of support (so to speak) have so much fuel in her miserable room that her killer was able to maintain a blazing fire for some time? Kindling and coal costs money. Clothing smothers flame apparently, not cause it to flare up and blaze.
                        Hi Rosella, Shaggy all

Not sure why the size/temp of the fire is such a big deal. Its a rather innocuous thing isn't it?

I don't understand why people are even questioning it-whats the point any way? please enlighten me.

We have a melted kettle spout, clothes burned in the fire and the police including Abberline coming to the conclusion it was a big fire?

whats the point that it wasn't???

Comment

Hi everyone,

Regards Pierre
                          A gift from Pierre!

the gift that keeps on (not) giving.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Regards Pierre
                            unless the gift is either:

1. your theory

2. your suspect.

most are not interested in the slightest.

we all have far more important things to do.

Comment

• Not sure about the rest of you,

but if i am going to read a Christmas fantasy, i prefer "A Christmas Choral."

hang on maybe it was the ghost of Dickens, better still " The Spirit of Christmas yet to come"

Won't be posting as much over the holidays, so merry xmas and happy new year to all.

Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                                Not sure about the rest of you,

but if i am going to read a Christmas fantasy, i prefer "A Christmas Choral."

hang on maybe it was the ghost of Dickens, better still " The Spirit of Christmas yet to come"

Won't be posting as much over the holidays, so merry xmas and happy new year to all.

Steve.
                                Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too, Steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X