Pierre's research so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    Now i find he has actually accussed Me of lying, that is outrageous in my view!
    Hes also threatening to "out " me on the ignore list, what ever that means.

At least David and i will be ignore together i guess
    Hi Steve,

Well, I'm sure you'll agree - being "outed" by Pierre like David was is like being on President Nixon's "Enemy List": it became an honor for those who were on it!

Better to be "outed" than "routed" by Pierre anyway...that's how I see it!

Jeff

Comment

Jeff I just asked Pierre a serious question, guess he won't answer.
      his new plan shows the whole width of the room filled with the bed.

does this not barricade both doors?

thanks for the encouragement

Steve

Comment

I have one further question I want to check.

On Pierre's new room layout the bed fills the whole width of the room.

Given that Kelly appears to have been killed while laying at the top left hand side of bed and then moved across to the centre /right side of the bed. How does the body line up with the door in MJK3 as Pierre suggests?

For this to work the body would have to be moved not only across but down the bed.
        It would then have to be moved back to the top of the bed for MJK1.

This seems the only series of movements ti fit Pierre's theory.
        just want to know if anyone disagrees with this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

Finally, he began posting shortly after a film-maker contacted the group, saying he wished to do a documentary about Ripperology and Ripperologists themselves, rather than try to solve the case. This film-maker has not posted again in some time. Why? Is there a connection?
          Pierre was posting before this. Not long before but a couple of weeks.
          I wouldn't expect there to be any connection. Getting a production off the ground, especially a documentary like was mentioned, takes a fair amount of cash and time. Assuming they got the projected budget, there's tons of scheduling and logistic and behind the scenes stuff to take care of. It's possible some over zealous poster chased them off but it's more likely their funding didn't come, let's be honest it probably won't be a huge money maker, or they are doing pre-production stuff. Either way, its likely not connected to P.
          I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
            Pierre was posting before this. Not long before but a couple of weeks.
            I wouldn't expect there to be any connection. Getting a production off the ground, especially a documentary like was mentioned, takes a fair amount of cash and time. Assuming they got the projected budget, there's tons of scheduling and logistic and behind the scenes stuff to take care of. It's possible some over zealous poster chased them off but it's more likely their funding didn't come, let's be honest it probably won't be a huge money maker, or they are doing pre-production stuff. Either way, its likely not connected to P.
            Well-- you do make sense, Shaggy. Perhaps not, after all.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
              Well-- you do make sense, Shaggy. Perhaps not, after all.
              but what if?
              Is he even allowed to do that without our permission?
              “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

UPDATE

since my post trying to get a view on Pierre's view,

things have progressed, so for any who have not seen and are interested:

The Size and position of the bed has changed 3 times since Sunday.
                This started once Pierre started to say that Dr Phillips testimony at the Kelly inquest back his view of a barricade.

he stated that the killer in Millers Court took over 1.5 hours to do the work, when asked to provide a source for this, he first said he would post it later . later he refused to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                  UPDATE

he stated that the killer in Millers Court took over 1.5 hours to do the work, when asked to provide a source for this, he first said he would post it later . later he refused to post it.
                  Well, I didn´t "refuse" but couldn´t find it since I had other things to do.

I have found it now. It is in the Macnaghten Memoranda:

"The last murder is the only one that took place in a room, and the murderer must have been at least 2 hours engaged."

http://www.casebook.org/official_documents/memo.html

Comment

you rudely told me to forget about the hour and a half.

I see that as a refusal.

thank you for now supplying the source

Comment

• Steve,
                      He clearly keeps track of this thread so yeah he changes his stuff over and over again. For the first time in months he has something to back him up. All those months with his threads all over the place, have been an autumn of terror for us.
                      Last edited by JadenCollins; 12-15-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Hi jaden

On the time taken by the killer over murder 5:

Yes we now have a source, the Macnaghten Memoranda,
                        written by a policeman, not a doctor and written some years after the event and full of mistakes about the 3 names suspects.
                        Would have preferred a medical opinion, but can't have everything.
                        The point was, he had to barricade the door because he was taking so long, not sure he proves that even with the source, its still just an opinion.

On the prater stairs, there seems to be a disagreement about what a broken solid line means. there are several opinions, a brick wall with door, a symbol showing rooms above are part of same building, must admit i am out of my comfort zone on that issue.
                        Pierre of course is saying once again it proves a functional door into 13.
                        What is needed is someone who understands fire insurance maps. and could be authoritative on it, so far none have convinced me
                        In addition the plan is i gather 1890, so had there been any changes since 88?

Steve

yes it has been a terror. still must keep our heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                          Hi jaden

On the time taken by the killer over murder 5:

Yes we now have a source, the Macnaghten Memoranda,
                          written by a policeman, not a doctor and written some years after the event and full of mistakes about the 3 names suspects.
                          Would have preferred a medical opinion, but can't have everything.
                          The point was, he had to barricade the door because he was taking so long, not sure he proves that even with the source, its still just an opinion.

On the prater stairs, there seems to be a disagreement about what a broken solid line means. there are several opinions, a brick wall with door, a symbol showing rooms above are part of same building, must admit i am out of my comfort zone on that issue.
                          Pierre of course is saying once again it proves a functional door into 13.
                          What is needed is someone who understands fire insurance maps. and could be authoritative on it, so far none have convinced me
                          In addition the plan is i gather 1890, so had there been any changes since 88?

Steve

yes it has been a terror. still must keep our heads up.
                          No matter what he tries to prove, he has no realiable sources for it. He made us believe he found the killer? How? Only based on documents on casebook, shouldn't he do some field research? Get sources outside this?

There could be some changes since '88, I'm pretty sure many has changed after MJK. Yet, I've read that the person who moved in after her, mentioned that the blood stains were still over the place, but I think that was in '88 or '89. About room and house in '90, well, I'm pretty sure the landlord did some changes.

Btw, you're doing a great job with your posts.

Jaden

Comment

• Thank you Jaden.

agree entirely

it seems strange that it took him 2 whole days to find his source for the 1.5 hours, which then turns out to be for 2 hours. i think we know the reason why?

Did you see yet another thread on MJK1 was started. what is Pierre trying to prove? that he can post the same thread multiple times?

The accusations are getting worse, having said he has David, whom i do not know by the way, on ignore, Pierre now says David has lied about him. Thats 2 people he has now accused of this.

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              Thank you Jaden.

agree entirely

it seems strange that it took him 2 whole days to find his source for the 1.5 hours, which then turns out to be for 2 hours. i think we know the reason why?

Did you see yet another thread on MJK1 was started. what is Pierre trying to prove? that he can post the same thread multiple times?

The accusations are getting worse, having said he has David, whom i do not know by the way, on ignore, Pierre now says David has lied about him. Thats 2 people he has now accused of this.

steve
                              I bet he already has an excuse for those 2 hours.

Yeah, I saw that thread a few days ago, I was like "not again", I mean there are 3 threads about the same thing, all posted by Pierre. What's the point in that?

I read his posts on that thread, Pierre is calling David a liar just 'cause David proved him wrong so many times, that only liar on here is Pierre.

Jaden

Comment

• Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                                I bet he already has an excuse for those 2 hours.

Yeah, I saw that thread a few days ago, I was like "not again", I mean there are 3 threads about the same thing, all posted by Pierre. What's the point in that?

I read his posts on that thread, Pierre is calling David a liar just 'cause David proved him wrong so many times, that only liar on here is Pierre.

Jaden
                                Hi Jaden and Steve,

I keep thinking the renewal of the same threads is to illustrate what Dr. Goebbels said, that if one tells a lie long everyone will believe it.

Only Dr. Goebbels (despite being a human swine) was brilliant.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X