No announcement yet.

Pierre's research so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with Karl on this one. Pierre should be confronted with his nonsense, and should be treated with suspicion for now, but he already has threads to be confronted on. May I point out that I called him on his crap a few months ago when it began, so I'm not on his side. Pressure him with a frontal assault or don't bother.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
      I have to agree with Karl on this one. Pierre should be confronted with his nonsense, and should be treated with suspicion for now, but he already has threads to be confronted on. May I point out that I called him on his crap a few months ago when it began, so I'm not on his side. Pressure him with a frontal assault or don't bother.

Mike
      Been there, done that, got the silent treatment/New Age rubbish.

C4

Comment

Pierres research so far? What research? Unsubstantiated Claims of Knowledge? If he researching anything it must be how annoyed people become when someone in their midst claims to be a know-it-all without providing any proof they know anything.

Hes joining a less than distinguished group here...people with nothing to contribute but ego.

Comment

Pierre's research is us, perhaps

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
          Pierres research so far? What research? Unsubstantiated Claims of Knowledge? If he researching anything it must be how annoyed people become when someone in their midst claims to be a know-it-all without providing any proof they know anything.
          I still think Pierre is connected to the film-maker and his film on Ripperologists. Consider: if you want to show how people on a JtR board react to a person who says he's got the solution-- would you wait patiently for someone to find it and come along onto the board to announce it? Or would you try to engineer such an occurrence, with one of your own people presenting the hints, as Pierre has? It is logical.
          (I know Pierre has denied this, but it seems as if he appeared here only after the documentary film-maker first made his announcement.)

Anyway, Pierre doesn't really bug me too much. He's reasonably polite, and doesn't cuss (undoubtedly not an American), and certainly is persistent.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
            I still think Pierre is connected to the film-maker and his film on Ripperologists. Consider: if you want to show how people on a JtR board react to a person who says he's got the solution-- would you wait patiently for someone to find it and come along onto the board to announce it? Or would you try to engineer such an occurrence, with one of your own people presenting the hints, as Pierre has? It is logical.
            (I know Pierre has denied this, but it seems as if he appeared here only after the documentary film-maker first made his announcement.)

Anyway, Pierre doesn't really bug me too much. He's reasonably polite, and doesn't cuss (undoubtedly not an American), and certainly is persistent.
            You definitely got a point there, Pat.

(undoubtedly not an American)
            ouch.
            “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Im American and that's obviously a blatant lie dam it! ; )

Comment

Yes but he is not showing very much respect, is he? If he doesn't want to reveal any of his research, he could at least keep it confined to one thread. It is impossible to ignore because it is EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Here, there, and everywhere-- it's Pierre!

Originally posted by Brenda View Post
                  Yes but he is not showing very much respect, is he? If he doesn't want to reveal any of his research, he could at least keep it confined to one thread. It is impossible to ignore because it is EVERYWHERE.
                  I agree with you on this, Brenda.

Also, apologies to my fellow Americans for implying we all curse like New York cab-drivers. Meet me in the pub and I'll buy you all drinks!
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda View Post
                    Indeed, he is EVERYWHERE.

Comment

The Commandments of the Discourse.

I am the DISCOURSE OF RIPPEROLOGY, who brought you into the field of ripperology, out of boredom.

You shall have no other Discourses before me.

You shall not present the Discourse with images leading to the fall of the Discourse.

You shall not destroy me; for I, the DISCOURSE, am one Discourse, and I punish the ripperologists who destroy me, but I show love to all the generations of ripperologists who love me and keep me intact forever.

You shall not try to find the real Ripper, for the DISCOURSE will not hold anyone guiltless who finds him, thereby putting an end to the Discourse.

Remember the generations of ripperologists. Like them you shall labor and play but never be unfaithful to the Discourse. The Discourse is holy.

Honor all the precedent generations of ripperologists, so that you keep the holy Discourse intact for all your life and for all eternity.

You shall not try to destroy the Discourse.

You shall not follow other Discourses.

You shall not understand things that are not compatible with the Discourse.

You shall not swear against the Discourse.

You shall not covet the theory of your fellow ripperologist. You shall not covet his books, movies or anything that belongs to your fellow ripperologist. His work is a part of the holy Discourse. Amen.

Comment

You are quite right Pierre. Your failure to convince anyone of your theories has nothing to do with your propensity to leap to conclusions on the basis of misunderstandings of the evidence in the case, your incredibly weak arguments, your inability or refusal to answer the points against you and your mistaken interpretation of all the available data but due to "Ripperologists" being unable and unwilling to accept the New Discourse that you have so generously revealed to us, or rather, not yet revealed to us. It's like any messiah figure; the majority tend to think he is delusional, mad person and he is ridiculed, nay crucified, while only a few (perhaps no-one?) fully appreciates the Holy Discourse that he brings forth.

I will pray for you.

Comment

New discourse?
                          I do not obey.
                          I can and will, get in your way, poke holes in your theory, and your so called evidence.
                          I actually feel sorry for you, I guess your so called plan to convince everyone of your truth has failed.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                            You are quite right Pierre. Your failure to convince anyone of your theories has nothing to do with your propensity to leap to conclusions on the basis of misunderstandings of the evidence in the case, your incredibly weak arguments, your inability or refusal to answer the points against you and your mistaken interpretation of all the available data but due to "Ripperologists" being unable and unwilling to accept the New Discourse that you have so generously revealed to us, or rather, not yet revealed to us. It's like any messiah figure; the majority tend to think he is delusional, mad person and he is ridiculed, nay crucified, while only a few (perhaps no-one?) fully appreciates the Holy Discourse that he brings forth.

I will pray for you.
                            thumbs up for this guy!

Comment

What research?

Vague hints about nothing.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

has he flipped at last?

not sure if we are meant to take it as a joke or serious?

remember at the start he said he had shown it to a friend who agreed with him.
                                sounds so like a teenager.

Comment

Working...
                                X