• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Who cares how things sound?

My only concern is the killer.

Regards Pierre
    Hello, Pierre-- things seem to have changed a bit since you said you were doing other research, found information that was incomplete, and you were feeling burdened by your almost-knowledge of the Ripper's identity, and hoped you were wrong.

Have you ended up becoming a Ripperologist, instead of a researcher without particular knowledge of the murders? Well, welcome to the loony bin (or nut hatch, as a friend of mine used to say)-- we hope you like it here!
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

• I assume that our friend is preparing his present for us.

Do hope that he rememberer that we have a section here for creative writing, and that he post his present in that section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        I assume that our friend is preparing his present for us.

Do hope that he rememberer that we have a section here for creative writing, and that he post his present in that section.
        Probably be a lump of coal.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• D'oh!
          Last edited by Harry D; 12-24-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I assume that our friend is preparing his present for us.

Hi Steve,

Your present is now in the forum and the name of the thread is "The profession of Jack the Ripper".

Merry Christmas.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Definitely a lump of coal, or maybe that would be more useful.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• well all what do we think?

it would appear that Pierre has either changed his mind about his suspect, or has not been truthful with us before,

"1. I am sure that Pierre denied it was a police officer before.

Yes, I did. But I have changed my mind. The reason is that I donīt want to carry this alone anymore."

I have asked him to clarify what he actually means.

I do wonder if however he has mislead us on a separate issue in a very early thread of his back in september. not his first post, but a little later.

awaiting his reply

Comment

well all what do we think?

it would appear that Pierre has either changed his mind about his suspect, or has not been truthful with us before,

Yes, I did. But I have changed my mind. The reason is that I donīt want to carry this alone anymore."

I do wonder if however he has mislead us on a separate issue in a very early thread of his back in september. not his first post, but a little later.

awaiting his reply
                  Hi Steve,

it has been a burden knowing that Jack the Ripper with high probability was a police official. It still is but now I can share some thoughts about it here.

Regards Pierre

Comment

well all what do we think?

awaiting his reply
                    Double posted.

Comment

• Pierre

you are doing it again, not answering questions.

Are we to assume that you deliberately mislead us, if so why should we believe anything you say now?
                      Once someone admits they have intentionally mislead for what ever reason, don't want to use the "L" word, they lose most if not all creditability

That is not meant in a nasty way but an honest question.

Unless posts have crossed I note you have not answered post 49 in the The profession of Jack the Ripper thread.

"it has been a burden knowing that Jack the Ripper with high probability was a police official"

Why My friend?
                      Again you show an almost naive respect for the police. its what i expect from a youngster, not a seasoned researcher like yourself.

Comment

Pierre

you are doing it again, not answering questions.

Are we to assume that you deliberately mislead us,

Naturally not.

Once someone admits they have intentionally mislead for what ever reason, don't want to use the "L" word, they lose most if not all creditability

Donīt start a meaningless discussion about why I have been reluctant to reveal anything about the person I think was the killer. Donīt generalize from nothing. Donīt put labels on me starting with L or any other letter.

That is not meant in a nasty way but an honest question.

You did honestly ask me if I had not said that he was not a policeman and you thought you were wrong. I said you were right so I answered you honestly to and told you I changed my mind. What is the problem with that?

Unless posts have crossed I note you have not answered post 49 in the The profession of Jack the Ripper thread.

OK. Post 49. Going there now.

"it has been a burden knowing that Jack the Ripper with high probability was a police official"

Why My friend?
                        Again you show an almost naive respect for the police. its what i expect from a youngster, not a seasoned researcher like yourself.

We will wait and see, Steve, if people think it is a small thing that Jack the Ripper was a police official, if that is what I will show them.
                        Regards Pierre

Comment

• I wonder how long he'll keep this up.
                          Pierre's trying to find proof, well guess what, you're not gonna find anything and then you'll change your theory all over again and probably come up with other nonsense.
                          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                            I wonder how long he'll keep this up.
                            Pierre's trying to find proof, well guess what, you're not gonna find anything and then you'll change your theory all over again and probably come up with other nonsense.
                            Well said Jaden.

Cheers John

Comment

• Pierre's childhood hero!
                              Attached Files
                              “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Assume that is a joke. Jaden?

Comment

Working...
                                X