Pierre and his research.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierre and his research.

Hi Pierre firstly let me inform you that I don't have a degree, am educated to a standard I aimed at, I have never wrote a book and pretty much guarantee that I probably never will.
    I have a life long interest in Jack the ripper which has frazzled my brain but along the way has give me much enjoyment.

I remember your first post/topic regarding your research and suspect etc and commented along the lines that in my humble opinion I concluded that what you were including on your thread was well rubbish.
    Your posts were full of for the want of a better phrase full of teasers and comments which you would have known would create a response.
    Example being " this if I am correct will alter change history etc. Or at least words to that affect.
    Refusing or not needing any help from anyone on here is after all your prerogative and rightly so.
    However I am puzzled as to why you posted your original post and obviously anyone with half a brain as I am sure you have would of thought about the reactions that your postings would create especially as you yourself would have known that your research would take another year and you would be giving no hints or clues to the identity of your suspect.
    It does beg the question why post at all.

So pierre why did you post your original post and what if anything did you expect to gain ?.

Secondly. I read most threads on here and rarely miss any, like I previously said the subject is of interest to me so that's why I am here. So obviously I come across a lot of your posts on various threads. I have noticed quite often that you are in the habit of putting teasers in at given opportunities leading back to your research thread. Example on one thread in the last few days was a comment similar to this when commenting regarding motive.
    "yiou would need a motive and I know what the motive was". Or words to that effect. Now forgive but this is a common trait from yourself and I enliken it to a schoolboy na na na na na scenario.

Someone mentioned a while back that you may be some sort of sociaolgy student on a degree course or something and using the site to create or finish as part of your degree. If this is correct put me down and label me as the dont beleive a word guy and suspects something is not quite right.

I wonder if my opinion is correct that you may be or pierre may be another user name by a regualr poster on here deliberately posting teasers, just my thoughts.

I missed grammar , spelling and anything to do with punctuation when at school as was too busy chasing girls and playing football to take anything in but my post above is decipherable, just. I am sure you will understand.

Comment

I am sure he will answer nothing you have posted, as well as not giving any answers as to who he thinks the Ripper is.

One of the rules of this site is that you are not allowed to declare you have solved the case. Pierre figured out a way to sidestep this rule by declaring he "thinks" he has found him. Apparently the Admin's hands are tied because of this.

The best thing to do is just ignore it. If he wants to reveal any of his research, we can all join in, but I would advise people not to waste precious energy until that happens. There's too many other interesting things to debate. Don't continue to give him what he wants until he gives up something we want.

Comment

I don't believe he's a sociology student using Casebook for an experiment. I believe he is a common internet troll.

Comment

Canadian sock puppet.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda View Post

One of the rules of this site is that you are not allowed to declare you have solved the case.
            If that is the case.....goodbye!

Reckon I've been genuine about it.
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by paul g View Post
              I missed grammar , spelling and anything to do with punctuation when at school as was too busy chasing girls and playing football to take anything in but my post above is decipherable, just. I am sure you will understand.
              So did Pierre, judging by his posts.

C4

Comment

Tiresome

Sorry, I responded in the anatomical knowledge thread to Pierre after tiring of the carrot teasing. I'm old, I don't want to wait forever for a pig in a poke.
                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

I am serious

Originally posted by paul g View Post
                  Hi Pierre firstly let me inform you that I don't have a degree, am educated to a standard I aimed at, I have never wrote a book and pretty much guarantee that I probably never will.
                  I have a life long interest in Jack the ripper which has frazzled my brain but along the way has give me much enjoyment.

I remember your first post/topic regarding your research and suspect etc and commented along the lines that in my humble opinion I concluded that what you were including on your thread was well rubbish.
                  Your posts were full of for the want of a better phrase full of teasers and comments which you would have known would create a response.
                  Example being " this if I am correct will alter change history etc. Or at least words to that affect.
                  Refusing or not needing any help from anyone on here is after all your prerogative and rightly so.
                  However I am puzzled as to why you posted your original post and obviously anyone with half a brain as I am sure you have would of thought about the reactions that your postings would create especially as you yourself would have known that your research would take another year and you would be giving no hints or clues to the identity of your suspect.
                  It does beg the question why post at all.

So pierre why did you post your original post and what if anything did you expect to gain ?.

Secondly. I read most threads on here and rarely miss any, like I previously said the subject is of interest to me so that's why I am here. So obviously I come across a lot of your posts on various threads. I have noticed quite often that you are in the habit of putting teasers in at given opportunities leading back to your research thread. Example on one thread in the last few days was a comment similar to this when commenting regarding motive.
                  "yiou would need a motive and I know what the motive was". Or words to that effect. Now forgive but this is a common trait from yourself and I enliken it to a schoolboy na na na na na scenario.

Someone mentioned a while back that you may be some sort of sociaolgy student on a degree course or something and using the site to create or finish as part of your degree. If this is correct put me down and label me as the dont beleive a word guy and suspects something is not quite right.

I wonder if my opinion is correct that you may be or pierre may be another user name by a regualr poster on here deliberately posting teasers, just my thoughts.
                  Hi and thanks for the questions,

my first post was my way of getting it off my chest that I think I have found this legendary killer. It has been a terrible thing at times just sitting here, knowing that I might have found the Whitechapel killer and not being able to talk about it. It still is sometimes but thanks to the forum it has become a little easier. I am very grateful for that.

No, this research isnīt a part of anything else and I am not a sociology student using the forum to get a degree. Also, I donīt have another nickname and this is my only ID at the forum. And I donīt use other JtR-forums either although I have seen there are a couple of others.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    It has been a terrible thing at times just sitting here, knowing that I might have found the Whitechapel killer and not being able to talk about it.
                    Forgive me Pierre, but if you have been sitting there knowing that might have found the Whitechapel killer then you must also have been sitting there knowing that you might not have found the Whitechapel killer.

Has this knowledge, that you might not have found him, also been a terrible thing for you?

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                      Forgive me Pierre, but if you have been sitting there knowing that might have found the Whitechapel killer then you must also have been sitting there knowing that you might not have found the Whitechapel killer.

Has this knowledge, that you might not have found him, also been a terrible thing for you?
                      Hi David,

Well, that is what I still hope for because then I wouldnīt have to tell everybody of a killer nobody will be happy hearing about. So I hope I am wrong.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Well, that is what I still hope for because then I wouldnīt have to tell everybody of a killer nobody will be happy hearing about. So I hope I am wrong.
                        In which case, being the optimist that I am, I have a feeling it will work out very well for you.

Comment

Just spill it already, Pierre.
                          What's the point in "knowing" and not telling us anything?
                          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Hi and thanks for the questions,

my first post was my way of getting it off my chest that I think I have found this legendary killer. It has been a terrible thing at times just sitting here, knowing that I might have found the Whitechapel killer and not being able to talk about it. It still is sometimes but thanks to the forum it has become a little easier. I am very grateful for that.

No, this research isnīt a part of anything else and I am not a sociology student using the forum to get a degree. Also, I donīt have another nickname and this is my only ID at the forum. And I donīt use other JtR-forums either although I have seen there are a couple of others.

Regards Pierre
                            Excuse me for asking Pierre, but did you think or actually try any other of the Jack the Rippers forum websites on the internet? In fact, if you have, are you still doing so?

Jeff

Comment

Pierre, please don`t take this the wrong way but do you have either mental health issues, or access to a time machine ?

Comment

Working...
                              X