Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections

Hi All

I just thought I would start this thread for anyone who would like to add anything they feel may be connected to the ripper case, weather it be a murder, person etc. Many threads get hijacked by other subjects, I'm guilty of this and I apologies. So I thought it would make sense to add a thread that people can add anything they feel could be connected to the ripper case and not need to worry about weather it's the right thread to post it in.

I will start.......

I found a newspaper article about the death of a woman in Liverpool Ann Henry who was found murdered in 1879. Here's the link: http://www.old-merseytimes.co.uk/murder1879.html.
    This site is also well worth checking out for anyone interested in Liverpool, as it has many news articles etc of other stories, birth announcements, military, emigration & loads more! It has been transcribed from old newspapers.

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
    Hi All

I just thought I would start this thread for anyone who would like to add anything they feel may be connected to the ripper case, weather it be a murder, person etc. Many threads get hijacked by other subjects, I'm guilty of this and I apologies. So I thought it would make sense to add a thread that people can add anything they feel could be connected to the ripper case and not need to worry about weather it's the right thread to post it in.

I will start.......

I found a newspaper article about the death of a woman in Liverpool Ann Henry who was found murdered in 1879. Here's the link: http://www.old-merseytimes.co.uk/murder1879.html.
    This site is also well worth checking out for anyone interested in Liverpool, as it has many news articles etc of other stories, birth announcements, military, emigration & loads more! It has been transcribed from old newspapers.
    Liverpool? Thatīll be Maybrick.

The best,
    Fisherman

PS. Interesting idea for a thread, Natasha!

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Liverpool? Thatīll be Maybrick.

The best,
      Fisherman

PS. Interesting idea for a thread, Natasha!

Hi Fisherman

I just thought it would be a good idea to gather more ideas together and see what we all come up with

I'm currently looking at the rest of the UK to see what else can be unearthed, and what might be connected to the case.
      Last edited by Natasha; 10-06-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Natasha
        I don't remember where I saw this but there was a murder of a young boy about the time of the ripper crimes who had post mortem mutilations-I believe the main suspect was a Milkman ? named Barret ? who was the last to be seen with the boy.

I cant remember what became of him, but it had always struck me as a possible ripper crime.

If anyone knows more about this, feel free to chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          Hi Natasha
          I don't remember where I saw this but there was a murder of a young boy about the time of the ripper crimes who had post mortem mutilations-I believe the main suspect was a Milkman ? named Barret ? who was the last to be seen with the boy.

I cant remember what became of him, but it had always struck me as a possible ripper crime.

Hi Abby Normal,

I have wondered also about this case. Some of the papers said that Kelly had a child. I have wondered weather this child was related to her. I think the child was called John Gill and was found in Bradford. I wonder weather anyone has researched his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            Hi Natasha

They got the wrong milkman - he never delivered milk in Whitechapel, as I remember it. It trickled out, so to speak.

The best,
            Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
              Hi Abby Normal,

I have wondered also about this case. Some of the papers said that Kelly had a child. I have wondered weather this child was related to her. I think the child was called John Gill and was found in Bradford. I wonder weather anyone has researched his family.
              AP (old Captain Jack, A P Wolf) dug deeply into the John Gill case. Search for it on Casebook and it will be there!

The best,
              Fisherman

PS. Found it:
              General discussion about anything Ripper related that does not fall into a specific sub-category. On topic-Ripper related posts only.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                AP (old Captain Jack, A P Wolf) dug deeply into the John Gill case. Search for it on Casebook and it will be there!

The best,
                Fisherman

PS. Found it:
                http://forum.casebook.org/showthread...highlight=Gill
                Hi Fisherman

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                X