Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El White Chap View Post
    Quite obviously yes.

The killer had enough time to cut her throat more than once, open her up like a fish, pull out her intestines and place them over her right shoulder, purposely leave 2ft of severed intestines between her torso and left arm, cut off the lobe of her right ear, cut off her nose. Remove her uterus. All that at the very least.

Now we have the perpetrator of the nicks to her face and the remover of her kidney being doubted as the same person who did all the rest to her?

Here comes the..."How did he do all that in approximately 5 minutes?" baloney.

Do we have exact and accurate timings to the minute of how long the killer had to work in Mitre Square or do we have approximations?

The answer to that is 100% the latter, but please do humour us further old boy.
    The only humorist here is you with your naievety and lack of knowledge.

Official statements !

1.00am Eddowes released from Bishopsgate Ps
    (No official sightings of her thereafter)

1.30am Pc Watkins –Mitre Square sees no one

1.35am – Lawende and others see male/female Duke Street/Church Passage possibly Eddowes

1.40am-Pc Harvey walks from Duke St down Church Passage into the entrance to Mitre Square passing spot where Lawende had seen couple standing, he sees no one

1.44am Pc Watkins returns to Mitre Sq and discovers body

Both Doctors estimate time of death in line with those timings

So I am sure even you can work these timings out to show 5 minutes max even using your abacus

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      The only humorist here is you with your naievety and lack of knowledge.

Official statements !

1.00am Eddowes released from Bishopsgate Ps
      (No official sightings of her thereafter)

1.30am Pc Watkins –Mitre Square sees no one

1.35am – Lawende and others see male/female Duke Street/Church Passage possibly Eddowes

1.40am-Pc Harvey walks from Duke St down Church Passage into the entrance to Mitre Square passing spot where Lawende had seen couple standing, he sees no one

1.44am Pc Watkins returns to Mitre Sq and discovers body

Both Doctors estimate time of death in line with those timings

So I am sure even you can work these timings out to show 5 minutes max even using your abacus

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
      Well done Marriott, you've exceeded yourself by posting the timings we already have!

FYI there was no GMT back then, thus no synced timings, thus no exact timeframe to the minute for Eddowes murder.

Despite your apparent "wealth" of knowledge it is you who displays on a daily basis such a degree of naivety and delusion that it keeps us all entertained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
        Trevor, one last time -do you have an official description of the blood spots on the apron? The one you gave your expert to work and draw conclusions from?
        Lets stop playing cat and mouse here let me ask you some simple and straight questions regarding what the expert has commented on bearing in mind he is a consultant gynecologist not a ripperologist

1. Do you accept that Eddowes was malnourished and emanciated ?

2. Do you accept that at her age she could still be menstruating ?

3. Do you accept that spotting and smearing are both consistent with the
        menstrual process ?

4. Do you accept the experts comments and observations re the above ?

Comment

• Just out of interest, I'm rather intrigued as to why you often leave a space between the last word of your sentence and your regular featuring exclamation mark?

Rather odd and quirky much like yourself.

Comment

Well done Marriott, you've exceeded yourself by posting the timings we already have!

FYI there was no GMT back then, thus no synced timings, thus no exact timeframe to the minute for Eddowes murder.

Despite your apparent "wealth" of knowledge it is you who displays on a daily basis such a degree of naivety and delusion that it keeps us all entertained.
            Oh so you think all of those timings are wrong do you? well please explain your take on the timings then, on how and when she was murdered ? I am sure all on here wait with baited breath.

Comment

Lets stop playing cat and mouse here let me ask you some simple and straight questions
              Simple and straight questions from you?

Your questions have absolutely nothing to do with what I was discussing about before. Talk about going off on a tangent jeeeeeeez

Comment

Oh so you think all of those timings are wrong do you? well please explain your take on the timings then, on how and when she was murdered ? I am sure all on here wait with baited breath.

I never said they were wrong, only you used that word. I said they were approximate and that is a very different thing. You must be more careful in how you comprehend and decipher others opinions as you've often got the wrong idea from other posters.

The official reports state:

Approx 1:45 AM: PC Edward Watkins discovers Eddowes' body in Mitre Square.

Now lets go through that statement together shall we? The very first word is...?
                Last edited by El White Chap; 08-06-2014, 04:31 AM. Reason: AM/PM

Comment

I never said they were wrong, only you used that word. I said they were approximate and that is a very different thing. You must be more careful in how you comprehend and decipher others opinions as you've often got the wrong idea from other posters.

The official reports state:

Approx 1:45 PM: PC Edward Watkins discovers Eddowes' body in Mitre Square.

Now lets go through that statement together shall we? The very first word is...?
                  Wrong again !
                  I next came in at 1.44am and turned to the right ! from official inquest testimony

Now why don't you stop making a ---- out of yourself

Comment

Wrong again !
                    I next came in at 1.44am and turned to the right ! from official inquest testimony

Now why don't you stop making a ---- out of yourself

PC Watkins had Greenwich Mean Time on his Casio?

It's you who is making the utter pillock of themselves here.

Comment

There is thing nowadays where the evidence in old unsolved cases is reviewed its called "A Cold Case Investigation" which is what I have done reviewed the old previously accepted facts and finding out that what has previously been accepted may not be the case.
                      There is also "a" thing nowadays called an English grammar book. Instead of spending so much time here showing your illiteracy, you (and another or two) might want to review one of those instead. Not even putting a stop and the end of a sentence is just laziness.
                      Best Wishes,
                      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        Not even putting a stop and the end of a sentence is just laziness.
                        I disagree. I think it's a form of madness complete with twitching and frothing at the mouth; all very understandable in this case.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

and the relevance of that question is ?
                          I think you know full well the answer to your own question, that's why you won't answer it.

Comment

Sutcliffe is not a very good analogy
                            Sutcliffe is one of the best examples for our understanding of the Whitechapel murderer.

Did the killer have time to show his artistic side in Mitre Square ?
                            According to Dr. Brown he did.
                            Plus, the evidence speaks for itself.
                            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Lets stop playing cat and mouse here let me ask you some simple and straight questions regarding what the expert has commented on bearing in mind he is a consultant gynecologist not a ripperologist

1. Do you accept that Eddowes was malnourished and emanciated ?

2. Do you accept that at her age she could still be menstruating ?

3. Do you accept that spotting and smearing are both consistent with the
                              menstrual process ?

4. Do you accept the experts comments and observations re the above ?
                              Yes, Trevor. I agree with all of those things ( I would say very thin rather than emaciated perhaps, emaciated is something I always associated with the skeletal like features in , for example, famine victims, anorexics etc.,with severe muscle loss as well as fat loss but I suppose I must be wrong and it must cover just being thin too from the amount of people who describe Kate as such )

I've said so many times on other forums and threads, I've argued that Eddowes could still have been menstruating against a few people. That shows how much attention you pay to points being made doesn't it?
                              So, What is the relevance to my original question then?

Your expert was given a description of the apron piece blood marks to make conclusions about whether they could have been caused by it being used as a menstrual napkin. What official description of the apron piece and its blood stain etc. was he given? I'm curious.
                              Last edited by Debra A; 08-06-2014, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                                Yes, Trevor. I agree with all of those things ( I would say very thin rather than emaciated perhaps, emaciated is something I always associated with the skeletal like features in , for example, famine victims, anorexics etc.,with severe muscle loss as well as fat loss but I suppose I must be wrong and it must cover just being thin too from the amount of people who describe Kate as such )

I've said so many times on other forums and threads, I've argued that Eddowes could still have been menstruating against a few people. That shows how much attention you pay to points being made doesn't it?
                                So, What is the relevance to my original question then?

Your expert was given a description of the apron piece blood marks to make conclusions about whether they could have been caused by it being used as a menstrual napkin. What official description of the apron piece and its blood stain etc. was he given? I'm curious.
                                The description of the apron piece as you know differs from spotted with blood to staining to being smeared. As he said he cannot give a definite answer because the original piece he was not able to see the piece or a photo of the piece.

He simply gave his professional opinion based on what he was told.

I don't know where you stand with this GS piece do you rule out her using it to wipe herself after servicing a client. or using it as a sanitary device ? or do you subscribe to the knife or hand wiping theory, or the fact he might have cut himself. Pick one and lets discuss it more if that's what you want to do.

As I said before there is no definite answer but with the evidence to hand some of the above are less likely. You pays you money and you takes your choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X