killer milkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killer milkman

Anybody any idea when the book about the milkman who might have been jack the ripper is been unleashed on the public.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Anybody any idea when the book about the milkman who might have been jack the ripper is been unleashed on the public.
    When I first read about it I thought it was a Benny Hill joke, "They call him Ernie and he drove the fastest milkcart in the West."
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      When I first read about it I thought it was a Benny Hill joke, "They call him Ernie and he drove the fastest milkcart in the West."
      Hi gut,I've had to suffer some far fetched ideas over the years I've had to watch Michael caine and the late Lewis Collins capture sir William gull but I've never had a sniff of any dairy products been linked to these crimes over the years.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

G'day Pinkmoon

At least a relatively anonymous milkman has to be a better bet than a famous artist or member of the Royal household!
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          ...I've never had a sniff of any dairy products been linked to these crimes over the years.
          Maybe someone mixed up dairy and Diary again!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayBea View Post
            Maybe someone mixed up dairy and Diary again!!

G U T

Comment

Working...
            X