No announcement yet.

TikTok sleuth busts open 'Jack the Ripper' mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if she'd had come on these boards as a newbie and championed her chosen "suspect " that would have been a better move than on tic tok.

No different to most people who sign up here to discuss and debate a less than favorable suspect. I've seen worse who copped less.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It was actually Henri Bourges who committed the murder…apparently.

I’ll let you read it first Martyn.
      Come back, Lechmere, all is forgiven!

Comment

The aardvark theory is more plausible than this.
        Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

It's the Daily Mail, Herlock!

Let's face it, the bar is set pretty low!
          In the business, I think it is still called - a slow news day.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
            Certainly is.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I always harboured suspicions regarding Toulouse-Lautrec.

That dangerous little teapot.

Comment

Now I've heard everything! First Sickert, now Degas!! What people won't do for their 5 minutes of fame.

Comment

First [Add any suspect ] now Degas .
                  'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

There are a few posters who responded to this that have their very own Degas as their favourite, with the same quality of "evidence". Ive always said find one man for one killing, Annie Chapmans killer, and you have Jack. But no, he must have killed all Five...or all Five plus the Torsos,.... or all Five, Plus the Torsos, plus the Deeming Family,...or all Five, Plus the Torsos, Plus the Bradford Boy in a barrel.....or he must have changed preferences, turning to poison instead of a knife,....he must have graduated from stabbing bums to extracting internal organs in the dark.....

Lots of folks here live in glass houses, so tossing rocks at Degas theorizing, or any sort of other fanciful ideas, is a bit hypocritical and dangerous.
                    Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                      There are a few posters who responded to this that have their very own Degas as their favourite, with the same quality of "evidence". Ive always said find one man for one killing, Annie Chapmans killer, and you have Jack. But no, he must have killed all Five...or all Five plus the Torsos,.... or all Five, Plus the Torsos, plus the Deeming Family,...or all Five, Plus the Torsos, Plus the Bradford Boy in a barrel.....or he must have changed preferences, turning to poison instead of a knife,....he must have graduated from stabbing bums to extracting internal organs in the dark.....

Lots of folks here live in glass houses, so tossing rocks at Degas theorizing, or any sort of other fanciful ideas, is a bit hypocritical and dangerous.
                      In most of those cases, people are saying "might" rather than "must".

Comment

Well, this one's been up and a while and is closing off two pages, so in the interest of maintaining stability, and Herlock's sanity in case he thought the world had gone totally out of sync:

Degas? Still a better suspect than Druitt.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                          While I admit I'm not suspect focused, the more I read, the more the aardvark raises my suspicions.

- Jeff

Comment

Tik Tok Sleuth huh? Isnt that likely just an Oxymoron?
                            Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                              Tik Tok Sleuth huh? Isnt that likely just an Oxymoron?
                              Indeed like 'Happily Married.'

Comment

Working...
                              X