New Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ally.
    Based on the hypothesis and thinking about who would fit the profile I decided to look at a specific group of individuals and found that one of them did indeed commit suicide shortly after the final murder.

However, when looking at birth records etc what I found was only 1 match for the person in question re births, and he died much later in a mental hospital.

I could not find a death record for the name of the person in 1888 even though it is the supposed official cause of death.

So either the person in question died and I can't find the death records, or they died much later than the supposed date they had died in 1888.

My gut feeling is that it's 2 different people, which I am looking into now.

It would be too good to be true to expect anything else.

Comment

DVV - "Feel free to pm my wife."

You mean your wife can cut someone open in the street in the dark and remove their organs with "one sweep of the knife," and leave undetected with the organs and without drawing attention to herself in under 15 minutes

or

You've done it to her

Poor lady either way!

Comment

The third sentence of Ally's last post is memorable.

Comment

I've visited your website. There is, to be brutally honest, nothing in it that I haven't read more than once over the last 40 years. It seems to be just a precis of existing knowledge and theory.

Graham
          We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Hi Graham

Absolutely...but (perhaps unusually) there is nothing dishonest or unduly speculative there either...yet...

All the best

Dave

Originally posted by Graham View Post
            I've visited your website. There is, to be brutally honest, nothing in it that I haven't read more than once over the last 40 years. It seems to be just a precis of existing knowledge and theory.

Graham

Comment

Hello Dave. Glad you have some interesting ideas.

"The method of murder is very specific - cut the throat while the person is still conscious (i.e. strangle until unconscious and then cut the throat) to allow the blood to drain from the body so that access to the body, and specifically the organs, is cleaner."

Doubtless true of Polly and Annie, but less clear with Kate.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Working...
              X