X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swanson/Marriott thread

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
    And so Trev runs away, to argue his nonsense another day. First, though, you do owe Nevill a sincere apology, and Jim Swanson an even bigger one. But you don't do apologies do you?
    Lets put the Nevil Swanson record straight firstly I do not owe him any apology. perhaps it is he who should apologise to me for his actions

From the dealings I have had with him over the marginalia I would say

1. He lied to me
    2. He was unco-operative, un helpful to the point of being deliberately
    obstructive.

But I put that down to perhaps the bad advice he had been given and was still being being given by certain persons at the time I was in contact with him.

I do not intend to expand on these matters on here either so I would ask that certain posters now do not persist in asking me to apologise because it isnt going to happen not now not never.

Originally posted by PaulB
    As said, you don't do apologies. You are brilliant, absolutely brilliant at self-denial though.
    Thank you for the compliment I will add it to my CV

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood
      Trevor,

You might be interested to know that Nevill has been following discussion on the Marginalia article and after reading the post where you called his character into question on a public forum he's asked me to post the following responses:

Why? What actions?

Chapter and verse? If Trevor means not passing him the original Davies report, then I would say again it was not mine to give.

I'm sure his advice would have been far superior but actually I make my own decisions.

----------------------------

How far does the Forum count as a public forum? The World being told I am a liar seems to me prime facie grounds for slander/defamation.

Nevill.
      As I said previous I do not intend to continue this petty back biting started by some on here. Nevill lied to me that is a fact I can prove that fact.

I have not taken umbridge with Nevill over all of this but what I have written I stand by. I have met Nevill and found him a very nice man, which has prompted me to suggest that he has been ill advised by certain parties. That is prompted by the known fact that e mails I exchanged with him were forwarded on without my permission to those parties.

However it seems there are some on here who want to make big issues out of this as they did on one previous occasion before. If anyone feels that I have slandered them or libelled them then I would suggest they take out a writ against me. In the same breath I make it clear that if I see any more posts suggsting that I have libelled or slandered anyone then I will most certainly take the strongest action against that person or persons and that will also apply to casebook if they allow this to continue.

Comment

Working...
      X