No announcement yet.

The final proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or luwsers?....With the advances in technology and forensics that are sure to come over future decades,is it reasonable to think that there will come a time when every question can be answered ,and every mystery be solved..or have I been watching too many re-runs of star trek? Nothing ,they say is impossible, just perhaps highly improbable.
    regards

Comment

Yes, you've been watching too many re-runs of Star Trek.

All the best
      The Swedes are the Men that Will not Be Blamed for Nothing

Comment

Yes,I think you may well be correct......"Beam me up Scotty!"
        regards

Comment

Dougie

...thank God I didn`t mention the time machine I`ve been working on !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
            I suppose any DNA lifted from Kelly`s fingernails ( Kelly being the best chance of finding and digging up a victim ) could possibly be matched up to a descendent of Jacks, once the DNA database becomes compulsory in the UK and dare I say, Poland. But in sixty years time they`ll be able to pick up prints from the Kelly photo, and lets hope he spelt losers as "lewsers" (Jewes)
            Are you sure you're gonna find any descendants - or even family - of Klosowski, Kosminski or Lis (Silver) in Poland? They were Polish Jews and a lot of things happened in XXth century...

Comment

Originally posted by adamkle View Post
              Are you sure you're gonna find any descendants - or even family - of Klosowski, Kosminski or Lis (Silver) in Poland? They were Polish Jews and a lot of things happened in XXth century...
              Now you mention it, they`ll be on the UK database ?

Comment

Working...
              X