Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.
    The possibility that another woman in the court shouted out ''Oh Murder'' is possible.
    Mrs Cox according to her niece was waiting for her husband [a drunkard] to come home from the pub, which is why she apparently was hanging around, and venturing out after seeing Kelly at 1145, to return home again at 1am.
    I will suggest that Cox , might not have been too pleased when he arrived home, and may well have voiced her opinion, and hubby might well have given her a clump, hence the ''Oh Murder '' .
    Possible....
    Regards Richard.

Comment

Hiya all
      Maybe the killer had poor eyesight and needed stronger light than a candle.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Miakaal,

Firstly, as Phil says, MJK was (according to the post mortem report) 'not gravid' = not pregnant.

I don';t recall reading anywhere that any of the victims had any kind of venereal disease. No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

As she had no money, I doubt if she left a candle burning when she went to sleep, but it is apparent that she did have one.

Regards, Bridewell.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

The Light

Originally posted by Normy View Post
          Hiya all
          Maybe the killer had poor eyesight and needed stronger light than a candle.

Cheers
          Hi Normy,

Nichols, Chapman & Eddowes seem to have been killed in near darkness so, if it was the same killer, I doubt if he needed the light to do what he did but, to a large extent, that depends on what time the murder was committed.

Regards, Bridewell.
          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Hi Bridewell

Stride contracted VD while she was still in Sweden.

I believe McKenzie had a venereal sore.

Comment

Working...
            X