Senior Investigators-Inside Knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

I rely on almost nothing Trevor. Certainly no one investigator. I just suggested that in the same way as Black Ops operates today, there is almost no hard copy that exists on what they do. They don't even exist in administration records. I was just saying that if there was indeed a "hot potato" I would expect nothing in writing on that from anyone that was involved. No records on something doesn't mean no cover-up, in fact it may well indicate that there was.

And about nobody ever leaking that kind of info, all I can say is that its a matter of record that secret operations in the US have been maintained silently for years by many individuals before. Even death bed confessions are rare.
    But we are talking 1888 no the 21s century

Just as a matter of interest, what do you think they were hiding and who was responsible for keeping it all secret?

The Special Branch recording system of information received and the outcome of what was received is very comprehensive in the registers. Even to the point that Randolph Churchill is mentioned as a likely suspect as a result of information received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

But we are talking 1888 no the 21s century

Just as a matter of interest, what do you think they were hiding and who was responsible for keeping it all secret?

The Special Branch recording system of information received and the outcome of what was received is very comprehensive in the registers. Even to the point that Randolph Churchill is mentioned as a likely suspect as a result of information received.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      I think if there was intentional misdirection, intentional misleading of the press and intentional withholding of information, only something of a large magnitude would be applicable. Maybe the Balfour Plot that was ongoing? Maybe another bombing plot against HRH, like the previous year. If Im correct about that, then it would be someone that if exposed would embarrass or disgrace these same men.
      Michael Richards

Comment

• If Sir Robert Anderson believed Aaron Kosminski was the murderer, why was he so convinced that Mary Kelly was the last victim?

Comment

• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post
          If Sir Robert Anderson believed Aaron Kosminski was the murderer, why was he so convinced that Mary Kelly was the last victim?
          good question. perhaps because if mckenzie is a ripper victim, its another failure on his watch to catch or at least thwart the ripper?

Comment

.... I was just saying that if there was indeed a "hot potato" I would expect nothing in writing on that from anyone that was involved. No records on something doesn't mean no cover-up, in fact it may well indicate that there was.
            All this says to me is, "I don't need evidence to support my beliefs, because it doesn't exist".
            Where is the value in any conclusions you arrive at when no evidence exists for anyone to evaluate?

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

All this says to me is, "I don't need evidence to support my beliefs, because it doesn't exist".
              Where is the value in any conclusions you arrive at when no evidence exists for anyone to evaluate?
              Just pointing out Jon that secrecy is what these men did, and without any specific instance in mind Ill bet the farm that some high level investigations never saw any light in official documentation. And the continued discretion by anyone who possessed that information would be the result of honor and traditions being adhered to. Monro hints he knows something, something that would be of great interest to the people trying to find and prosecute this wild killer and the local people feeling terrorized. But he doesn't reveal anything, even informally after leaving office.
              Michael Richards

Comment

Just pointing out Jon that secrecy is what these men did, and without any specific instance in mind Ill bet the farm that some high level investigations never saw any light in official documentation. And the continued discretion by anyone who possessed that information would be the result of honor and traditions being adhered to. Monro hints he knows something, something that would be of great interest to the people trying to find and prosecute this wild killer and the local people feeling terrorized. But he doesn't reveal anything, even informally after leaving office.
                I don't deny there being a secrecy side to government activities, what I'm trying to point out in this case is that if you are unable to tie your theory to any tangible evidence then all you are doing is telling a story. What you have isn't even a theory, academically speaking a theory is one interpretation of the evidence, but without any evidence all you are doing is telling a story.
                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

I don't deny there being a secrecy side to government activities, what I'm trying to point out in this case is that if you are unable to tie your theory to any tangible evidence then all you are doing is telling a story. What you have isn't even a theory, academically speaking a theory is one interpretation of the evidence, but without any evidence all you are doing is telling a story.
                  That's where you have me wrong Jon, its not really a theory of mine. Just asking to see how others interpret these declarations by the senior men. Its just a question...and not rhetorical.

You and I have been on here for some time now, surely you know I explore these things in a Devils Advocate style sometimes. Hell, Ive even cited contradictory arguments on some points when I could care less about the real story concerning them. I have one over arching theory for this whole event, and its that 1 mad killer did not kill 5 women called the Canonical Group. The most glaring case would be Liz Stride for me.

That's really it. No suspects, no big presumed story. Just that when I read about this "series", or Canonical Group I feel obligated to address the less travelled road that I personally feel is better supported within just the known evidence. This is just for the record Jon, just so there are no misconceptions about how married I am to some ideas.

I want more than a Flat Earth type belief or faith based theory, I want to see the goods before I just lump a bunch of women under one killer.
                  Last edited by Michael W Richards; 04-14-2020, 11:54 AM.
                  Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                  X