What are you looking for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you looking for?

Hi all, I myself try to research pre and post Canonical Five as I feel JTR would build up to his prime and he/she may have carried on. Its very difficult to find any data that hasnt been found before and although I think I may have posted this article before I found an article of an individual who I had never heard of.

General discussion about anything Ripper related that does not fall into a specific sub-category. On topic-Ripper related posts only.

Although 42 people read it there was no comments. Why would a possible new suspect not be of interest to anyone? Or is this guy well known and thats why there were no comments? Just wondering.

The Whitechapel murderer(s)

Hi Chud, I'm looking for "The Whitechapel murderer(s) and his(their) knife" or the knife Thomas Coram found !
    I find your suspect Matzo Chanoja very interesting, I wonder if he was in London in 1888 ? he must of spoke good English to pass as an Englishman, I also wonder if he mutilated his victim ? all the best, agur.

niko

Comment

Originally posted by niko View Post
      Hi Chud, I'm looking for "The Whitechapel murderer(s) and his(their) knife" or the knife Thomas Coram found !
      I find your suspect Matzo Chanoja very interesting, I wonder if he was in London in 1888 ? he must of spoke good English to pass as an Englishman, I also wonder if he mutilated his victim ? all the best, agur.

niko
      Thanks Niko . Although I find the case interesting I do feel it is unsolvable at the present time (or maybe ever) . Who knows, that silly bit of data that we/I find may help those hard core researchers and contribute to solving the puzzle at a later date.

Comment

avenues for research

Hello Chud. Interesting find. I think Niko has hit it in asking about this chap's location during the autumn of terror.

One possible avenue of research might be to try census data to see where he was living. Passenger lists might also be consulted.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Working...
        X