No announcement yet.

Colony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans are not ants, nor do they behave as ants.

In appropriate anthropomorphism for the lose. . . .

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

--J.D.

Comment

I suppose that put like that the theory makes good sense.For example I was pretty appalled by Robert Anderson"s "let them eat cakes" type comment,when he said "let the police of that district[Whitechapel]receive orders to arrest every known "street woman" found ON THE PROWL after midnight,or else
      WARN THEM THAT THE POLICE WILL NOT PROTECT THEM" he quickly added
      that as it wasnt actually possible to "arrest" them all, he would make do just with "removing them from police protection".

Well lets suppose the Ripper had not been attacking a group of poverty stricken women, on the margins of Victorian Society, working as part time prostitutes ,but instead this Ripper had been attacking "reporters" and journalists, working shifts for the Times and other establishment newspapers, who were just going about about the honest to goodness job of "reporting" like say Richard Pigott. Four journalists had already been found on their backs ,throats cut to the bone and bodies mutilated.Imagine the outcry,if , in 1888 , Robert Anderson had then decided to give orders that they arrest every known "news hound" found "ON THE PROWL" after midnight and suggested they to be WARNED THAT THE POLICE WILL NOT PROTECT THEM" . Just imagine, four middle aged men,all reporters, discovered with their trousers down,their throats cut to their vertebrae and their abdomen"s and private parts mutilated and exhibited in public, their bodies left [like the "canonicals" with their lower torso"s naked and their legs splayed so every passer by could gawp at them.Would Anderson have got away with such a statement if the shoe was on the other foot?
      It does sort of demonstrate a "droit de Seigneur" on Anderson"s part doesnt it RJ? An uneven playing field all round shall we say?
      But I am not at all sure these "signals" about what was ok to do to prostitutes but not to newsmen were signals coming from "society at large"
      -------in my view such signals were being sent by the messenger[Anderson] of the 1888 ruling elite in Westminster.
      They made the rules----or was it Eton?

Natalie
      Last edited by Natalie Severn; 04-12-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Doctor Do-Little
        if as it appears you have nothing useful to contribute to this thread why do you not just do one, take a powder, walk a plank... or something like that.
        I live on lively and relevant discussion and I fear I will just plain expire if I see one more banal, crass, trite and unexplainable sentence of gibberish from you.
        Many of us here are concerned with issues that might change the world.
        You can change your underpants in the bathroom, you don't have to do it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Jack View Post
          Doctor Do-Little
          Cabin-Boy Jill

Do I win a prize? Because, you know, when you are losing a debate, the BEST way to win is to play with user-names.

It is . . . t3h sex.

. . . if as it appears you have nothing useful to contribute. . . .
          Other than to tear apart prejudice willful ignorance? I have PEZ!

Makes hiLARIOUS pirate references . . . I mean . . . really. Laugh. LAUGH DAMN YOU!

Sorry to make you cry.

So that evidence . . . you know . . . that thing you keep failing to produce?

Makes hiLARIOUS "doody" reference.

No, what is in your panties is not evidence.

It will not even attract ants.

Yours truly,

--J.D.

Comment

I just expired and went to heaven.

Comment

Just make sure you stop when you start needing glasses. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

To pour my whisky into, or see you?
                You see this is the basic problem.
                I don't have a frikking clue what you are going on about or even why you are here.
                Please help me.
                Put one coherent sentence together concerning this subject and I will be happy.
                Where the hell did Ally call you up from?
                Ally called you, she can say goodbye.
                I like a fight, but some twat licking toothpaste off my chin everytime I clean my teeth gets tedious.

Comment

Sorry to make you cry.

Relax.

--J.D.

Comment

. . . now, when you are done cleaning the mud from your lips, about that evidence?

That the Ripper was a homosexual ant?

Really.

We are all waiting. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

Oh my gosh, Dr X, I just realised that you might be Ally, posting under another name.
                      My grovelling apologies if that be the case, I never meant to upset you, you are my god, please don't ban me, I love you, you are just so sweet, I think you are the cutting hedge here, the Colony model is just the brandy I drink, please let me come to your conference, I have an article for Dan, I swear the grapes were green, RJP is just a tosser, Robert drinks tea, Debs is obsessed by torso tea, Natalie drinks green tea... and I did it.
                      And the podcast is a conspiracy organised by Stewart because he loves the way a dress falls over your head.
                      And that JM, him just plain evil, only surpassed by How, who sucks his own pipe.
                      And as for Begg, Sit, Fido and Fetch, well I don't even want to go there.
                      A to ******* Z, more like Winalot.
                      See, I'm talking your language here, Ally.
                      Let's go baby, my Dr X.

Comment

So . . . in other words . . . after spitting out all of that mud, it does not have any evidence?

Here . . . it dropped this:

--J.D.

Comment

But are you Ally, or just a clone?

Comment

Inability to provide evidence and evasion noted.

Sorry to make it cry again.

--J.D.

Comment

I do weep.
                              That such a superb thread can be killed by such a c-unt like you.

Comment

Awwwwww . . . did the BAD Man make the Cabin-Boy cry again?!

Incidentally, a C[CENSORED--Ed.]t is one who:

1. One who feasts upon the carcasses of the dead for personal fulfillment.
                                2. One who purposefully exploits the death and suffering of others for personal advantage and advancement.
                                in other words . . . you.

As for your your excretions:

--J.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X