James Hardiman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Hardiman

Hi guys. I am in need of info concerning James Hardiman and was wondering if there is anything extensive written on him or how I can find out about his life? I am desperate to find every little detail on this fellow.
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Thanks Robert. Does anyone know if and where I can read the article in True Detective of December 2004 entitled Jack A Knacker?
    Last edited by Uncle Jack; 08-08-2011, 01:41 PM.
    Best regards,
    Adam

Comment

Hi Adam

Presumably the Rip article, November 2003 was identical, so if you contact the Rip you can buy a back issue.

Comment

Thanks again Robert.
        Best regards,
        Adam

Comment

Hi Adam,

I have always thought that Hardiman is of some real importance to the investigation. He has a direct connection with the Chapman murder scene. AND (I know there is always litle interest in this) a connection with the police activity in trying to catch JTR. I am refereing to the night of the double event when as far as I can work out PC Spicer arrested a man with blood on his sleeves by the bin area of Hardimans house. (13 Heneage Street) An area called Heneage Court! Although apparently the man was a respectable Doctor!! This seems like a clue begging to be discussed further.

Richard

Comment

It is such a shame so little is known about JH's life, Richard. It would be great to discover more things other than what Rob Hills has found.
            Best regards,
            Adam

Comment

Working...
            X