Whitechapel Murderer Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitechapel Murderer Artwork

I've stumbled across these wonderful drawings and thought it worth while to share.

These, I think, are the most accurate and descriptive drawings I've seen in a while. The detail paid attention to is outstanding. This very talented Artist can be found here:

Check out SGHILLUSTRATION's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired.

I'm sure by the look and outfit you can be able to tell which is which. Also, what I admire the most, is the unromanticized version of "Mary Kelly". That, I believe, is the closest we could ever get to what she'd look like.

Just spotted this, thanks very much! I'm planning a graphic novel account of the murders, visual accuracy being paramount

Comment

They're certainly interesting, with a lot of attention to detail. I suspect that Liz Stride, though raddled, was rather better looking than that & Annie Chapman's hair was certainly longer, but a useful visual reminder, particularly with regard to their clothing.
      It would be difficult to mistake this Annie Chapman for anyone else, which would be of some consolation to Elizabeth Long!
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Yes, think you're right about Liz, shes the one i'm least happy with. Ive drawn Annie with her hair tied up, but a bit dishevelled.

Comment

Working...
        X