Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's who

Hello all,

I am going to present a scenario to you all. The scenario has no known facts, and is therefore based hypothetically. There are a few things that in order to attract the possibilities, the hypothesis must have the following elements given as true.

So given that...

1. "The Blotchy faced man" was Red Jim McDermott

2. George Hutchinson's real name was not George Hutchinson, and that he was infact either an undercover policeman of sorts, a police informant or an individual detective working on his own. Even a vigilance committee person. You may choose whichever.

3. The woman killed in 13 Miller's Court was not Mary Kelly.

4. Caroline Maxwell was correct, and that she DID see the woman she knew of as Mary Kelly the next morning.

5. That the police were in the process of hunting down and rounding up known Anarchists and Fenians in Whitechapel/Spitalfields on the night of 8th November to 9th of November, because of a tip off concerning the Lord Mayor's day parade following.

... in which way could one now look at the situation surrounding Mary Kelly, George Hutchinson, the police and the political unrest in the area?
    Could any of these things have anything to do with the question mark made over the Kelly murder NOT being attributed to the same hand as the other murders?

I only present the scenario, and will now watch the ideas as they are (hopefully) presented. I make no judgement of possibilities. I only ask you to accept, for this scenario, that the above things written are in fact true.

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

astrakhan

Hello Phil. Very interesting. You might add to this Norma Buddle's find regarding the coincidence of the description of Frank Millen and Astrakhan man.

Looks like an Irish stew, eh? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

Hello Lynn,

Indeed, Frank Millen as Astrakhan man..now that would be interesting.
      As regards the "Irish Stew", careful my friend, some may label you as a "conspiracy theorist".... haha!

Seriously. I wonder how it would be looked at if all the above were actually true? Food for thought perhaps?

best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

again

Hello Phil. Actually, I'm not sure this is trail blazing here. I think some really great researchers have had similar thoughts.

(Oops! I just recalled the naughty connotations of "stew" in British parlance. Must apologise.)

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Hello Lynn,

Yes, they have, but I would still like to see reactions to this little scenario.
          Because if it WERE true... it may well explain why the murder of Mary Kelly inparticular, was "a hot potato" and the killer "should have been caught" and more importantly, why it is regarded in growing quarters the Kelly murder being different from any other of the C5..i.e. a different killer.

best wishes

Phil
          Last edited by Phil Carter; 02-11-2011, 10:03 PM.
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
          X