dumb question about Ripperologist magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb question about Ripperologist magazine

I made a payment for 1 year and 3 back issues. can somebody tell me where exactly I'm supposed to go to access? I thought there would be a link or password or something after payment. thanks.

Hi Pontius. When did you make this payment? The back issues might be e-mailed to you as opposed to downloaded. Don't worry, you'll hear from Adam once he sees the paypal receipt.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      Hi Pontius. When did you make this payment? The back issues might be e-mailed to you as opposed to downloaded. Don't worry, you'll hear from Adam once he sees the paypal receipt.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
      I did it about 2 hours ago. so all the issues (including the new one) is emailed, or is there a site where you download or put in a password? I found a site that says "subscriber login" but it's not actually a login button.

Comment

Tom,

Not the thread for it, but this looks short-lived anyway. have you seen the horror movie Pontypool? Or have you seen The Cottage, a 2008 (I think) comedy-horror movie? They are both British. The Cottage is really good and does get the funny and scary thing right, though it;s mostly funny. Pontypool I just downloaded, so I can let you know. I remember you're a huge horror fan, just like I am, though I love the old ones mostly.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Hi Pontius. There's not site at the moment, so just wait to hear from Adam, which I'm sure won't be too terribly long.

Hi Good Michael. I actually saw the Cottage a couple years ago and liked it very much. I saw a preview of Pontypool but have not found the movie for rental. It looks amazing. Sadly, I don't download films. Watched the new Piranha movie and it's good. Killed Richard "Jaws" Dreyfuss in the first scene. How cool is that?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
          X