Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abberline's Repository

Hi All,

Just when you thought believers in the Maybrick Diary had scaled dizzying new heights of barminess . . .

Pretty good value at £599.00 [or just under $1000] plus shipping.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

I confess I'm confused: is this guy selling his wares as a entertainment-type magician or for fraudulant mediums? The descriptions could sort of go either way?

Either way, his ouevre in general verges on the tasteless (and that's me saying that!)
    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

I think it looks like rather good fun. It's clearly an advert for professional magicians or wealthy hobbyists. Magicians, and especially those with a preference for mentalism, have a long history of including mediumistic effects in their routines.

Magic equipment is expensive as you are paying for the secrets as well as the hardware.

As for mediums - they're all frauds aren't they? At least magicians are honest about their dishonesty.

Best wishes,
      Steve.

Comment

Well that's robbery out of the way as a motive if JTR left Kellys jewellery box behind
        You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Lebanons circle sells gear for magicians, not "mediums".

I've seen some of their material performed before. Very high quality, quite low in taste, but effective none the less!

Comment

Working...
          X