Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats this all about

Hi,
    I am not prone to dreaming about this subject[ thank goodness], however last night I actually had a dream that Druitt killed those women, and butchered them in masonic ritual... [ I hope I am not Steven Knight/ Dan Farson revisited].
    It was a strange dream . not horrific at all, and it ended with a masonic lodge finding out this , and dealing with the culprit themselves, by dispatching Monty into the thames ... how weird.
    I am not a believer in masonic theories at all , but on reflection its not that impossible is it?
    Will tonight bring a sequel... Its proberly the bread and cheese i ate at supper.
    Regards Richard.

I predict it is a recurring dream...you will have it 39 times.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I think we're well overdue for an "Exonerating M.J. Druitt" article.....interesting dream though, Richard!

Cheers,
      Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Went View Post
        I think we're well overdue for an "Exonerating M.J. Druitt" article.....interesting dream though, Richard!

Cheers,
        Adam.
        I would love to write it Adam - but try as I might I can't quite find anything to completely exonerate him. Unlikely? Yes. But, infuriatingly, still possible - like so many of course. I would love to achieve it one day though - as while I came to MJD through the case, I have come to quite like the chap!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Went
          I think we're well overdue for an "Exonerating M.J. Druitt" article
          It needn't be a long one, Adam. Let's see...

* He was almost certainly homosexual, which would rule him out.
          * He wasn't even in the East End.
          * The one guy who championed him knew sod all about him.
          * He had zero history of violence or homicidal tendencies.
          * He's pretty well ruled out of the Chapman killing due to his cricketing, if I recall correctly.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
            * He's pretty well ruled out of the Chapman killing due to his cricketing, if I recall correctly.
            Not that old chestnut again!

Comment

An oldie but a goldie!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hi Tom,
                Guess I fell for that one...I had forgotten all about that theory of mine.
                well almost.
                Richard.

Comment

Hi Richard. I wasn't aware you had abandoned that theory?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Well atleast we seem to be in general agreement about Druitt on here. The thing is that he's one of the oldest suspects in the case, so it's always going to be difficult to completely exonerate him beyond all doubt unless some new evidence surfaces. Old theories die hard.

The cricket match surely does rule him out of the Chapman murder though....I mean there is no way that you could kill somebody at 5.30 AM in Spitalfields (why not much earlier in the night, like all the other victims?), and be in Blackheath a few hours later for a cricket match, presumably with no sleep that night, and perform in any sort of acceptable fashion on the field. As a cricketer, I can vouch for this much. Not to mention that the time of the start of the game isn't the time you rock up at the ground, you've got to be there much earlier to do warm-ups, training, preparation of your gear, toss of the coin, etc etc.....

Given that Annie Chapman is the only victim out of the 5 canonicals that I don't believe I've seen somebody try to eliminate as a JTR victim at some point, this should be seen as pretty strong evidence.....

Cheers,
                    Adam.

Comment

You must have more Bread and Cheese tonight.We need a sequel!

Poor Druitt I think he was a sad and tormented soul

Comment

Working...
                      X