Clues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clues

Hi all, simple(ish) question. Are there still stock piles of old Scotland Yard paperwork still to go through that may contain clues or has it all been sifted through? Also, recently I heard that some people where looking through Broadmoor papers in the hope to find some clues and I was wondering if they have found anything yet?

I sincerely doubt in. In fact, I suspect all of the documents that Scotland Yard were made public (or were destroyed or stolen) The only new documents would undoubtedly come from relatives from people who were involved in the case. The autopsy diagrams of Catherine were found in the basement of the (old) London hospital while the crime scene pics of the CE, ES, and MK were sent to researchers from anoynmous means. They even fingerprinted the pics and came up nada. Of course, then you have to watch out for fakes--ie Abberline's "Diary" and Jack's "official diary."

Comment

Originally posted by Gman992 View Post
      I sincerely doubt in. In fact, I suspect all of the documents that Scotland Yard were made public (or were destroyed or stolen) The only new documents would undoubtedly come from relatives from people who were involved in the case. The autopsy diagrams of Catherine were found in the basement of the (old) London hospital while the crime scene pics of the CE, ES, and MK were sent to researchers from anoynmous means. They even fingerprinted the pics and came up nada. Of course, then you have to watch out for fakes--ie Abberline's "Diary" and Jack's "official diary."
      So in effect, we have no idea whats fake? How interesting. Seriously though, whats the chances of something turning up now?

Comment

Documents

i don't know if this happened in the ripper case but a lot of government documents where pulped in world ww2 because of paper shortages so some clues may have been lost forever.

Comment

Originally posted by chudmuskett View Post
          Also, recently I heard that some people where looking through Broadmoor papers in the hope to find some clues and I was wondering if they have found anything yet?
          I'd rather search in Claybury.

Amitiés,
          David

Comment

Working...
          X