The identity of Jack The Ripper Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The identity of Jack The Ripper Revealed

When I posted the thread about the NECKS pentagram and the C5 murders, how their first initials of their last names rearranges back into NECKS in the points of a satanic pentagram I was sure it was some kind of black magic ritual, but I really didn't know why; maybe I thought it could have been some kind of human blood sacrifice via their NECKS.

Until Septic blue posted the victims in a overhead view of the C5 murders by location in a connecting pentagram, something I remembered from my prime suspect clicked, when I checked it out, I was blown away and things are very clear now.

I want to start with the overhead view of the C5 murders by their locations the ripper murdered the C5 in order of Nichols, Chapman, Stride in the points of a triangle, the triangle represents the right arm of Baphomet/Satan; the left arm is a straight line with Eddowes and Kelly at the end this represents Baphomet's left arm.

I'm going to color code this hidden pentagram in Baphomet the right arm a triangle will be red, the left, straight arm will be black and Baphomet's/Satan crossing shins/legs will be green as I explain further.

In 1855 the great magician Eliphas Levi came out with a goat like Satan "in Dogme et Rituel De La Haute magie you can see this photo in the attached pics the bent right arm (upside down triangle), the straight arm(line) and the crossing legs(X); sacred geometry, when you connect these 3 symbols they make a perfect two point up and one point down Satanic pentagram.

This is what I propose, Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Page's, Pen name of Leo Taxil Schooled by the Jesuits and a defunct catholic he was anti-church and wrote satire about them.

Taxil was kicked out of the free Masons in less than a year, before he could become a full member. Exacting revenge on them he got an idea from Levi's Baphomet. Taxil will develop and execute one of the most diabolical human sacrifice to Satan, in the form of a hidden pentagram, this pentagram will also spell NECKS the first initial of the victims last names. The Upside down Triangle is first, then a straight line through the triangle, finished off by the X, (Satan's crossing legs)

These 5 woman were sacrificed to Satan to jump start Leo Taxil's Palladium, anti-masons, Luciferian occult.

While at the same time Leo Taxil sets out to try and destroy the Scottish rite of free masons blaming them of being satanist. Leo Taxil also trys to Infiltrates the Catholic Church and mixes truth with lies.

The great Hoaxer was no Hoaxer he is now Satan's right and left hand demon, literally, when Chapman and Kelly were sacrificed to Satan, Chapman's initial is C and is in Satan's right arm/hand.

When Kelly was sacrificed her initial K is in Satan's left arm/hand, besides the NECKS sacrifice to Satan in a satanic pentagram, the C/ K initials completes and gives birth to Satan's apostle the Demon Jack The Ripper, Leo Taxil.

This is the reason for the spelling of NECKS in the pentagram and the way the victims were sacrificed, with missing organs etc. It was a dual affect of creating giving birth to both Jack the Ripper and summoning Satan to bless their anti-mason, luciferian, palladium occult.

Crowley's Ripper: the collected works of Roslyn D'onston; D'onston said about the graffiti on the wall; is that a Frenchman wrote it because of the spelling of Jews, he said this: therfore, it is evident that the native language - or, to be more accurate, the language in which this murderer thinks - is French. The murderer is, therefore, a Frenchman.

This statement that the murderer is a Frenchman by D'onston and Cremers comment about D'onston making an upside down triangle on his bedroom door and the story about the bloody dress ties has merit; even though the comments were made years later to someone else.

I believe that D'onston though not Jack the Ripper was part of this anti-mason, palladium, luciferian occult and Leo Taxil (Jack The Ripper) was its leader. I believe the occult at that time were artists, painters, poets, and authors who were either anti-masons or luciferians like Taxil and D'onston.

In the attached pics notice how Baphomet/satan right bent arm in a triangle has three clenched fingers representing Nichols, Chapman, Stride and in his left arm he has two clenched fingers representing Eddowes, Kelly.

Also notice how Baphomet has a good pentagram on his forehead with one point up and two points down, notice the white and black moon representing, black & white - good & bad, but the hidden evil pentagram is unmistakable.

Even though it's hidden it's the opposite of the good pentagram following along with the good & bad - black & white themes this proves their intent that they were trying to hide their luciferian beliefs.

The pics are self explanitory and there is a lot of info involving Leo Taxil. I'm posting this thread tonight in hopes that I can get some help from this forum and the researchers here to help better explain this lead; if in fact Leo Taxil is Jack The Ripper and is either validated by my peers here or not.

Sincerely,

Daniel S. Gillotti

(this is my literary discovery and is copyright protected)

Jack The Ripper, Identity

I can't attach the pics

Dan...

Comment

I'm sorry I had Five Pics that must be attached to this thread and it says its to big i can't believe i posted this thread without these 5 pics someone have any ideas.. Dan

Comment

Here are some of the pics, I had to use the comp- camera to get this much its in pieces sorry I'm upset about this Dan.
        Attached Files

Comment

Karen Trenouth, meet Daniel. Sigh, once more a "bathmat."

Don.
          "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Gillotti View Post
            When I posted the thread about the NECKS pentagram and the C5 murders, how their first initials of their last names rearranges back into NECKS in the points of a satanic pentagram I was sure it was some kind of black magic ritual, but I really didn't know why; maybe I thought it could have been some kind of human blood sacrifice via their NECKS.

Until Septic blue posted the victims in a overhead view of the C5 murders by location in a connecting pentagram, something I remembered from my prime suspect clicked, when I checked it out, I was blown away and things are very clear now.

I want to start with the overhead view of the C5 murders by their locations the ripper murdered the C5 in order of Nichols, Chapman, Stride in the points of a triangle, the triangle represents the right arm of Baphomet/Satan; the left arm is a straight line with Eddowes and Kelly at the end this represents Baphomet's left arm.

I'm going to color code this hidden pentagram in Baphomet the right arm a triangle will be red, the left, straight arm will be black and Baphomet's/Satan crossing shins/legs will be green as I explain further.

In 1855 the great magician Eliphas Levi came out with a goat like Satan "in Dogme et Rituel De La Haute magie you can see this photo in the attached pics the bent right arm (upside down triangle), the straight arm(line) and the crossing legs(X); sacred geometry, when you connect these 3 symbols they make a perfect two point up and one point down Satanic pentagram.

This is what I propose, Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Page's, Pen name of Leo Taxil Schooled by the Jesuits and a defunct catholic he was anti-church and wrote satire about them.

Taxil was kicked out of the free Masons in less than a year, before he could become a full member. Exacting revenge on them he got an idea from Levi's Baphomet. Taxil will develop and execute one of the most diabolical human sacrifice to Satan, in the form of a hidden pentagram, this pentagram will also spell NECKS the first initial of the victims last names. The Upside down Triangle is first, then a straight line through the triangle, finished off by the X, (Satan's crossing legs)

These 5 woman were sacrificed to Satan to jump start Leo Taxil's Palladium, anti-masons, Luciferian occult.

While at the same time Leo Taxil sets out to try and destroy the Scottish rite of free masons blaming them of being satanist. Leo Taxil also trys to Infiltrates the Catholic Church and mixes truth with lies.

The great Hoaxer was no Hoaxer he is now Satan's right and left hand demon, literally, when Chapman and Kelly were sacrificed to Satan, Chapman's initial is C and is in Satan's right arm/hand.

When Kelly was sacrificed her initial K is in Satan's left arm/hand, besides the NECKS sacrifice to Satan in a satanic pentagram, the C/ K initials completes and gives birth to Satan's apostle the Demon Jack The Ripper, Leo Taxil.

This is the reason for the spelling of NECKS in the pentagram and the way the victims were sacrificed, with missing organs etc. It was a dual affect of creating giving birth to both Jack the Ripper and summoning Satan to bless their anti-mason, luciferian, palladium occult.

Crowley's Ripper: the collected works of Roslyn D'onston; D'onston said about the graffiti on the wall; is that a Frenchman wrote it because of the spelling of Jews, he said this: therfore, it is evident that the native language - or, to be more accurate, the language in which this murderer thinks - is French. The murderer is, therefore, a Frenchman.

This statement that the murderer is a Frenchman by D'onston and Cremers comment about D'onston making an upside down triangle on his bedroom door and the story about the bloody dress ties has merit; even though the comments were made years later to someone else.

I believe that D'onston though not Jack the Ripper was part of this anti-mason, palladium, luciferian occult and Leo Taxil (Jack The Ripper) was its leader. I believe the occult at that time were artists, painters, poets, and authors who were either anti-masons or luciferians like Taxil and D'onston.

In the attached pics notice how Baphomet/satan right bent arm in a triangle has three clenched fingers representing Nichols, Chapman, Stride and in his left arm he has two clenched fingers representing Eddowes, Kelly.

Also notice how Baphomet has a good pentagram on his forehead with one point up and two points down, notice the white and black moon representing, black & white - good & bad, but the hidden evil pentagram is unmistakable.

Even though it's hidden it's the opposite of the good pentagram following along with the good & bad - black & white themes this proves their intent that they were trying to hide their luciferian beliefs.

The pics are self explanitory and there is a lot of info involving Leo Taxil. I'm posting this thread tonight in hopes that I can get some help from this forum and the researchers here to help better explain this lead; if in fact Leo Taxil is Jack The Ripper and is either validated by my peers here or not.

Sincerely,

Daniel S. Gillotti

(this is my literary discovery and is copyright protected)
            Here are more pics i couln't load before

Dan...
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Leo Taxil was a whack-job. He may have done many things, including authoring a book on the Pope's sexual proclivities, inventing an underwater city in Lake Geneva and convincing the commandant of Marseilles that the harbour was infested with sharks, but Jack the Ripper he was not.

Please stop now, Daniel. I'm sorry, but you're on a hiding to nothing.

Regards,

Simon
              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

five more pics...

Dan...
                Attached Files

Comment

Is it just me or is all your pictures of the same things over and over again?

It looks like you are playing snap.

I just get the impression Daniel that you are giving JtR more intellectual credit than he deserves.
                  My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Your evidence seems slightly cherry picked.

Sincerely,

Mike
                    The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                    http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
                      Is it just me or is all your pictures of the same things over and over again?

It looks like you are playing snap.

I just get the impression Daniel that you are giving JtR more intellectual credit than he deserves.
                      Please disregard the duplicate photo's somehow I messed up the pic upload the pics in my camera are better quality than the computers cam and I couldn't get them to load.... sorry, I'm upset because the pics are important to this thread...

Dan...

Comment

It's ok you seem quite passionate on the theory I quite understand.

But believe me Daniel.....the problems with the pics are not going to have made a lot of difference.
                        My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

I have not posted prior to this on your theories Daniel, but it seems to me that if the victims' names are important in making the plan work, the fact that many prostitutes used "street names" would mean that the killer would not have known all of their real names so wouldn't that throw quite a big monkey wrench into it?

Comment

Right so now we know!

OK Daniel, well thanks for that.

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Yes, the Ripper was a Frenchman with a bad veneral disease.

Hence his pre-canonical triangle:

M(ilward)
                              S(mith)
                              T(abram)

MST (maladie sexuellement transmissible : "STD" in English)

Amitiés,
                              David

Comment

Working...
                              X