Genie time…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genie time…..

Ok you have just bought an old lamp in an eerie second hand shop……you take it home and have given it a wee clean.

Out pops the genie and he knows you are a ripperologist and says you can ask 3 questions about the case……and for the purposes of dramatic licence the Answers can only be yes or no.

So what 3 questions would you ask?

Mine are....

1) Were the McNaughten 5 all killed by the same hand?
    2) Was the Kidney sent to George Lusk Kate Eddow’s?
    3) Were the details of the Story told by MJK(Kelly maiden name/Married to Davies/Husband Killed in Accident) Told to Barnett (for the most part) true?

I hummed and hawed about these questions and I hope when I pass you the lamp you ask the other questions I would have wanted!
    Last edited by DirectorDave; 02-11-2010, 12:57 PM.
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Hello Dave,

3 questions? OK Genie..answer these...

1. Please tell me the complete truth about the Whitechapel/Ripper murders themselves, the killer(s) and the victims?
    2. Please tell me the complete truth as to the work of the entire police force employed in the area, including Robert Anderson's and his SD men throughout the complete case history from 1888 until 1892?
    3. Please tell me where today I can find the proof to verify the answers you gave me to the previous two questions?

Thanks Mr Genie. :-)

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

"Out pops the genie and he knows you are a ripperologist and says you can ask 3 questions about the case……and for the purposes of dramatic licence the Answers can only be yes or no."

And you are a Sergeant Phil......tut tut!!
      Last edited by DirectorDave; 02-11-2010, 02:46 PM.

Dave.

Comment

Dave,

I must admit I missed the yes or no bit, I apologise.

Ok.. Yes or No only...

Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss/Master/Ms. Genie

1: Did the hierarchy in the police force deliberately pull the wool over the eyes of the world with their public utterances about suspects at the time and afterwards? Yes/No

2. Were the murders in the C5 all carried out by the same hand? Yes/No

3. Was the man we know as "George Hutchinson" really an undercover policeman? Yes/No

best wishes

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

I am tempted Phil to say you wasted your 3 questions so you can't have another 3......but your first question is one I want answered so I will let you off.

I Like your 3rd question......I have never considered that before.

Thanks.

Dave.

Comment

Three Questions ...

Hello Dave, Phil

My three:

1. Do any official files or police records related to the Ripper murders still exist undiscovered?

2. Was the Ripper a resident of Whitechapel?

3. Did the Ripper author the GSG?

All the Best,
            Edward

Comment

Hi Dave.

Like Phil said, so graciously,

Hi Mr/Mrs/Miss/Master/Ms. Gennie,

1)Did the man we call "Jack the Ripper" who murdered at least four people in 1888 kill more than 4?
              2)Did Lusk actually recieve the only pure attempt at "Jack the Ripper" communicating?
              3)Will the Philidalphia win the next SuperBowl?
              Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
              X