Where is Keith Skinner???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Keith Skinner???

Hello everyone. I had a question. Whenever I watch good JTR documentaries, I usually see some pretty recognizable faces like: Paul Begg, Stewart Evans, Don Rumbelow, Richard Jones, and Phillip Hutchinson. However, one notable researcher I've noticed is never on camera is Keith Skinner, despite the fact that the man has collaborated and written some of the best books on the case (JTR A-Z, Ultimate Source Book, and JTR: Letters From Hell). Does Keith ever make any public appearances or is on any documentaries, or does he prefer to just stay out of the limelight? Just was curious.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

no one knows?
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Researcher

As Keith points out, he is primarily a researcher. He is not interested in being interviewed for TV documentaries.
      SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRSickert View Post
        Hello everyone. I had a question. Whenever I watch good JTR documentaries, I usually see some pretty recognizable faces like: Paul Begg, Stewart Evans, Don Rumbelow, Richard Jones, and Phillip Hutchinson. However, one notable researcher I've noticed is never on camera is Keith Skinner, despite the fact that the man has collaborated and written some of the best books on the case (JTR A-Z, Ultimate Source Book, and JTR: Letters From Hell). Does Keith ever make any public appearances or is on any documentaries, or does he prefer to just stay out of the limelight? Just was curious.
        Hello JTRSickert

Keith Skinner was at book signings at the Bournemouth and Liverpool conventions in 2001 and 2003, respectively, for the publication of the Ultimate JtR Source Book in the first instance and for Ripper Diary in the second. He interviewed Michael Barrett about the Maybrick diary at a Cloak and Dagger meeting in London some years back and he was also at the Maybrick Trial at the Liverpool Cricket Club in May 2007 where he spoke.

All the best

Chris
        Christopher T. George
        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Oh I see. Thank you gentlemen.

Comment

I would think your only chances of seeing Keith on the box is digging out his old acting appearances in the likes of Jesus of Nazereth and Doctor Who.

Comment

Any news of Jennifer Lopez ?
              She didn't call me for a while.
              Hope she's doing fine.

Comment

Working...
              X